It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hope that not everyone is totally screwed. HE didnt mention it outside of PM though SO i wont go into detail. LEts just say that depending on certain things happening not all of humanity is doomed to be stuck here. Seeing as how we are the 5th iteration of humanity to occupy this planet supossedly.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ok.

That's a pretty thin thread of hope! Mostly based upon
one IM, that under the T&C you can't disclose!

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Ok.

That's a pretty thin thread of hope! Mostly based upon
one IM, that under the T&C you can't disclose!

Thanks,

Kev

Just like pandoras box. youre welcome.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You do recall that Pandora's Box semi-destroyed the entire world?

;-)

Kev

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah i do. and the damage is still echoed today in our lives. Once again leave it to a female to screw mankind lol joke joke please dont kill me.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah i do. and the damage is still echoed today in our lives. Once again leave it to a female to screw mankind lol joke joke please dont kill me.

Women have been the victims of the insanity of men for nearly
4000 years now.

You might read the book I referenced earlier, and if you did
I suspect you wouldn't make jokes like that any more.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Hark- a white knight approaches.

Do you have anything to say about "Black Triangle UFOS and a breakaway civilization" BTW?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Women have been the victims of the insanity of men for nearly
4000 years now.

You might read the book I referenced earlier, and if you did
I suspect you wouldn't make jokes like that any more.

Kev

well Gender dysphoria gives me a little leeeway ya see since mentally according to testing im wired more feminine. i always make self depreciating jokes

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Hark- a white knight approaches.

Do you have anything to say about "Black Triangle UFOS and a breakaway civilization" BTW?

Lots.

And (I can't resist, sorry) since this 'phenomenon' is 75% mental/sociological,
and only 25% physical, I spend 75% of my time posting as I do.

I'd say that this particular incident shares many characteristics with the
very first
of it's type in modern time.

I'd also be happy to further discuss the proposed 25%, and in fact tried
to elicit such information to "get things back on track" (they were
already on track, but was trying to play nice).

But I would like to say, that the 25% 'physical' that we have discussed
has been of course a mass of selection bias, where bits of actual
technology are being hypothesized to 'prove' the narrative.

Of course a lot of that happens on ATS, and it's hard to avoid, given
the very hypothetical nature of most things we discuss.

Now since I myself was once 'used' in a manner of speaking, in a manner
like Adamski, I am not throwing any rocks or being holier than thou.
I can really sympathize.

@Yuppa my personality has been tested and I'm supposedly 60%
male and 40% female in my approach, so I can appreciate
'gender dysphoria'. However I'd say that word dysphoria
is too harsh oftentimes, as our culture could really use
more balanced minds.

I also understand that we all have our little pet theories
and fantasies, it's very human, and there is always friction
when an 'outsider' doesn't tote the company line.

However in my case, it sounds like I had the closest and
most detailed (and possibly informative) black ufo
sighting of all of us, so like it or not, I'm firmly a
card carrying member of the BTUFO 'club'.

Kev

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

ever think th e trickster tricked you into thinking you have outsmarted him? Thats the level you are dealing with.

The craft are made with a shell of carbon. either carbon nanotubes or that newer graphene.(which isnt really new its been in black for 20 yrs most likely) ALso it isnt radar propelled.

Actually according to aO's description they technically are. Radar waves are high frequency sound waves. Ultrasound, if you will.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
As a random aside while I catch up and wake up, now that my internet connection is back (thanks repairmen) ... and I feel sorta like a lesbian in a man's body, btw... at least until I get my coffee... it occurred to me some of the disappearances.. .especially of airplanes, might well be explained by a society trying to boost their membership of technically skilled individuals... makes a tad more sense than aliens scooping up so many samples, anyway.

Hail the great female!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

Radar waves are low frequency electromagnetic transverse ripples.

Ultrasound is a high frequency longitudinal compression of a medium which is above 22,000 Hz.

They aren't technically even related :/

Edit: it's a good thing that most of ATS avoids this thread, since some amount of the posters here think that those two revelations are worth a road haulin'. Big ol meanies those folks are

edit on 2-2-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

i don't think people are avoiding this thread. to the contrary, i guess many are following it - and waiting patiently till few folks here decide to stop constantly derailing it with metaphysical mumbo-jumbo and personal chit-chat.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Pandoras Box = Human Nature /ego

& it is still very much destroying the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: framedragged

i don't think people are avoiding this thread. to the contrary, i guess many are following it - and waiting patiently till few folks here decide to stop constantly derailing it with metaphysical mumbo-jumbo and personal chit-chat.

One person's derailing is another person's
100% on the mark.

If the mods thought the 'mumbo jumbo'
was inappropriate they would do their
magic to those posts. Since they
haven't then I guess your assertion
is de facto and de jure incorrect.

Now that said.. I've been very patient
trying to reach people who have
metaphysical beliefs about the
narrative (the true believers);

I've made all the efforts to do that
I'm going to. (good news for you).

But the bottom line in my (unwanted)
opinion?

All of the original events and narrative
are directly or indirectly an operation
that has flowed to study human
behavior. It's classic cookie cutter
(and to me at least) painfully obvious.

I have been studying this thread for
some time, observing whether this
was just the standard 'triple cross'
maneuver or the 'quadruple cross'
maneuver in terms of manipulation
and deception.

As to the BTUFOs they would be fun
to discuss in terms of technology,
but this thread was from the first
day nothing much to do with that,
at least in the opinion of many.

Im unsubscribing from this thread
again...but people IM me to come
back to it periodically. .I might
return at some point.

Have a nice day.

Kev
edit on 2-2-2015 by KellyPrettyBear because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To get back on topic. I think the topic would better be described "Triangle UFO's and the alleged break away New Physics Paradigm- discuss" that would get us closer to the truth I think.

Is there a new break through in physics that can account for these crafts.

How long ago did this break through happen. 2000's, 1980's, 1950's, 1947. even earlier to just after WW2?

Why was the alleged break though in physics kept secret?

What sort of technologies could be tied this sort of break through?

If alleged breakthrough is true, how far have we taken the tech? Is it possible this new understanding of science can lead to secret space programs? Secret fleet of exotically propelled craft? Secret military weapons? Secret energy production methods?

Anyone got any ideas or opinions?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I would personally like to hear more about this ALICCE that was supposedly found that led to these discoveries in the first place. Without that they never would have had these advancements that were spoken of it seems.

Is there any other information on the AI that was found deep in a diamond mine in Africa somewhere? I have searched but can find very little on it. I would think that others outside of the original OP of the original story would be aware of this object and likely have commented on it in other areas.

Also mentioned by the original is that there are many of the Forever Men on this forum....if that is true then whey is his original story not being continued at this point by some of them?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would argue that many of the "Forever Men " aren't really sure what that even means to be a "Forever Man" Most "forever men" don't buy the "Forever Men" story is also a possibility.

As for the AI. He could have just been mentioning AI because it's going to be an important part of our future military systems. And it's beginning to come of age now. He wanted to get it on our minds maybe.

The ALIICE thing could have also been a disinfo tactic to get people away from the real source of the technology. Revised math equations and physics IMHO. Not ancient hand me down AI. What I suspect the new physics could lead to is something you would want to keep secret for safety sake.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes as far as the title... I just liked the acronym... BTUs and ABCD... but you are essentially correct and that would redirect the conversation towards a more acceptable paradigm.. .'cause by gosh there ARE triangle based aircraft of exceptional ability around this rock.

As far as the metaphysical side of things, I'm of the (studied) opinion metaphysical matters will converge with the physical, but as we need to narrow the discussion down a tad to make this less unwieldy, sure.

We are likely in a petri dish of sorts, maybe a few Russian Egg levels of study, but some of these BigTriangleUfos sure seem to be technical, rather than illusions... heh, on some level other than the Buddhist view of Maya, anyway. But I'm good with dropping down out of the META... why not, now that we all have that possibility downloaded for our consideration.

ETA and I, too, would like more on ALIICE and hear from a few forever men... as I've said, the few communiques I have from a couple simply said the narrative answered some burning questions about personal oddness to their satisfaction ...and they were moving on to just enjoy living... or words to that effect.
edit on 2/2/2015 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'd love to get a little more discussion going on Plasmonics. I think that would go a long way in explaining some of the phenomena. I know a few other posters would like to see that topic discussed a bit more. I think it's central to the thread topic in some ways.

Maybe ATS's favorite Texan Sasquatch can drop by and give us a big fat helping of knowledge regarding.

It would be cool for MBKennel to chime in. That man knows a lot about physics and his opinion shouldn't be taken lightly.

Bedlam, anything you can add that you think is pertinent would be of great help.

Juki, you've put a lot of hard work researching various components to this topic. What is your take on the future of plasmonic and quantum sciences. Do you think there was a paradigm shift in physics that went classified that could account for much of the phenomena?

What about the relationship to sightings of this technology and the presence of military or NASA facilities. Southern California is one thing. But the folks over near the Mississippi lousiana boarder see tons to triangles and glowing orbs. In the swamps. The only thing nearby is a NASA facility.

What about all the sightings of this phenomena near Eglin. Pretty much the entire florida pan handle. NASA and military. People are seeing everything from WEAV like devices to triangles that come down from the heavens, cloak and then silently hover off.

To me that would point to human activities being responsible for this phenomena not trickster interdimensional beings, or even plasma creatures similar to the things living in t he transporter beam in that one episode of Star Trek the Next Generation.

Any opinions on how sensitive the human brain is in general to EM fields. Has humanity since day one always had a problem tripping out when exposed to strange EM fields whether from quantum phenomena or just good old fashioned things like lightning storms and heightened E fields in the air. Is it completely natural and were just didn't know about how susceptible were are to having our senses go haywire from time to time. Do we put too much into these hallucinations? Does this knowledge Are new sciences developing that take advantage of this phenomena and what sort of tools for mankind could these new science usher in?

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join