It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Clooney got married. So what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Oh I think it is just a wonderful story, George has had a ruff life and I am just glad he finally found someone to love and cherish, this is a very important story. It isn't easy having soooooooooo much money and being so incredibly, ridiculously good looking.

Sarcasmo out!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
She's a man, baby.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Because people care about celebrities. You should see the walking dead fans. They be cray cray for Norman Reedus. That's all i hear about...Norman Reedus.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I laughed when I saw your thread because I said the same thing. Who cares that this smug prick got married? I remember how he acted when Steve Martin was making jokes when he hosted one of the awards shows. It really made me not like Clooney the clown. George was in the presence of greatness and showed no respect. He had this smug look on his face most of the time while Steve was cracking jokes. I cannot stand the vast of these Hollywood types and can only imagine their contempt for someone like me. Most of these people are foul people who don't deserve what they have.

Oh, these losers probably won't make it a year or two. After all, It's a Hollyweird marriage. lol I don't even think most of them are capable of feeling love for anyone but themselves.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It was on the front page of a national newspaper taking precident of the more important subjects which affect the world. I have nothing against the guy and wish him the same respects I would to someone else in the world I don't know and unlikely to ever meet.

The worst part of it was switching on the TV and listening to a news lady practically crying because he's now "off limits" to the women of the world. I'm sure Dorris is weeping on her bingo cards whilst stuffing fried chicken in her mouth and considering suicide because of the calamity which has befallen the world, like she and 3 billion others actually stood a chance anyway.

I'm not sure how he's earned the godly status he has been attributed. I suppose its a handy diversion.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
to be honest, i'd be more worried if Tom Hiddleston gets married...a lot of mentally unstabe girls latched on to him and who knows what they might do.

Anyways, i never thought of George Clooney as attractive at all...it's like he's trying too hard to be Cary Grant

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Plz...Norman's better in Boondock Saints

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
to be honest, i'd be more worried if Tom Hiddleston gets married...a lot of mentally unstabe girls latched on to him and who knows what they might do.

Anyways, i never thought of George Clooney as attractive at all...it's like he's trying too hard to be Cary Grant

Cary Grant?! BLASPHEMY.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think the big news about his wedding is really because for the longest time he claimed he was never gonna get married. Now he has.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
For some reason people consider these celebrities close friends or even family. It's pathetic really when you realize they don't even know who you are and you don't even know who they are... or truly know them I guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

I only seen the 2nd boondock saints. I also seen Norman in Floating (he was very very young in this), Blade 2, TWD, and the 2nd boondock saints.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The good thing about it, is that it doesn't have the word "kardashian" in it. Ugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My foot married my shoe this morning.

Now why won't TMZ call me back?! I insisted on paying for the boats, security and media I don't get this....

edit on 30-9-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Clooney married himself. He's a narcissist. Look at her. She looks just like him.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

you must see the first Boondock Saints...it's beautiful

Also to the poster who said comparing George Clooney to Cary Grant was blasphemy, what i meant was Clooney is trying to be the dashing older gentleman actor that Cary was...and he's doi g a horrible job

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Clooney is a fag from clone snakes seized land? and this youtu.be... is not fagot ? , theme music from the Russian series BRIGADE
edit on 1/10/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ScribbledOnANotePad24

Turns out he was married briefly about 20 years ago, so marriage no.2.

Dunno where this 'most eligible bachelor' thing came from.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Funny how no one on ATS cares but its still on the front page of the site.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join