It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird weird week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

please tell me what worked for you with sciatica as i am at my wits end , in can go to bed feeling fine and wake up like a 95 year old on a bad day .

I do try and stay mobile by walking but 7-8 miles feels like hell now any suggestions would be welcome

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Normally i am ok and do not need a watch to tell the time i can usually get it to within 10 -15 minutes of the right time but last week was Weird with a capital W .

It has puzzled me where 1 + hours went
Sunday was the strangest as i was feeling good and happy and looking forward to some nice home cooking at my friends home .

I was thinking of this as i slept , when i awoke it was on my mind , i shared this story with a few friends today and got the raised eyebrow as it seems so strange [ thank x for computer land ] .

The next time someone gets on to you about the date tell them you are a orthodox christian and you're date is 12 days behind

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I know exactly how you're feeling right now. My wife and I had a major time slip like this a couple years ago and it does make you feel a little rattled. You know damn good and well that something's not right but there's nothing you can do. It's a weird scenario to be in. Thanks for sharing

This is the first time in my adult life that i am 100 % sure of this happening to me , i am still trying to figure out the one that happened to me one Saturday 40 years ago .

I am glad i am not alone with this but was sober and drug free so i cannot put it down to any chemical woozie and it is quite a busy little road , where people walk a lot as the bus service is very bad

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

please tell me what worked for you with sciatica as i am at my wits end , in can go to bed feeling fine and wake up like a 95 year old on a bad day .

I know I've related my experiences here on ATS in the past. Can't find it using the search feature, so I'm guessing I must have been sending PMs. I'll try and put up a thread tonight, time permitting.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Please, please, please do a thread on your experience with sciatica. And what worked for you. I'm getting desperate here and hate taking any type of drug.

Here's a link, brother. I'm pretty sure douglas5 will find it since it's his OP, but I'll shoot him a U2U as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

i am seriously considering beating the hell out of one of them when i finish some work at my local church .

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: Treespeaker

To you and OP, I have experienced the same thing on more than a few occasions. I chalk it up to anything I can at the time, because it would drive me nuts not to do so.

Like you OP... I could think, rethink, and puzzle for weeks on end about this sort of thing. It does rattle your cage, because you know it happened, yet it's not logical. It's difficult to swallow. So you do keep going back over it, trying hard to find a reason... ANY reason for it be something explainable. I would almost rather hear "seizure" than have to deal with anything else.

I know you said you don't want to go any further publicly about this tree speaker, but can you give a link to anything explaining more in depth what you are trying to say?? I would love to know, but understand you not wanting to elaborate... maybe another site can do so??

May I ask was it recent events or long ago? since this just happened to us. There was another odd thing I realized when TDawgRex mentioned the callander. I have been marking days off for a while now and the calendar is right in front of me I never miss a day, but today I found I was behind three days, they were just not marked off.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

IT happened between the 23-28 th of sept or 8/23-28 but i posted the story when i got home on the sunday when it happened again .

The shop closes yearly in my village and i walked in in 40 minutes on Thursday as normal to get smokes and i always time myself when i walk i have since i was a kid [ i am in a competition with myself ] but i still cannot figure out where this time went ?

edit on 2/11/2014 by douglas5 because: spelllings

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

IT happened between the 23-28 th of sept or 8/23-28 but i posted the story when i got home on the sunday when it happened again .

If it was the Sept time it maybe our experiences were about the same time...guess this really means nothing unless the whole rest of the two countries !
Just starting to look at other ones on ATS suddenly my mind is very much more open
Parallel Universe Experience
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I often think about time slips with regards to parallel universes, or at least my own personal belief about them that I am slowly forming.

My personal belief is based upon many different dimensional beings occupying the same physical body but experiencing different levels, or dimensions of reality. Therefore in this belief system many different scenarios can be happening around you, and I believe that the more extreme these scenarios are, be it negative or positive, the more chance they have of disturbing adjacent realities. This would explain when things seem to be happening that you can't understand, or see how you got into them. you are literally riding shotgun in someones mind. Therefore if in an adjacent reality your other dimensional being could have taken a longer route than you did.

There are still a few holes in my theory as I am still pondering it, and I could just be completely crazy but it is fun to think about!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join