It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird weird week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Tonight i am at a point where i am thinking what in the hell is going on as twice this week events have happened that have left me lost for words and unable to explain so i will throw this to A.T.S

On Monday at 5 pm i left my local hospital and was at the train station at exactly 5.10 pm to find the next train was not until 7.15 pm i left there to be passed by the bus i needed home and got to the bus station at exactly 5.15 pm , the next bus was at 6.05 pm and i spoke to a friend there for maybe 5 minutes max .

It is only a 2.5 mile walk from post office to post office and normally takes me between 40 to 50 minutes as i have sciatica and enjoy the walk sometimes if i walked backwards i could still normally do this in 60 minutes , i bought some milk on the way home but was in the shop minutes , when i sat down as soon as i got home i noticed it was 7 .40 pm wtf
, i had been sore but i had walked at a steady enough pace to do this in 60 minutes , i checked the time on 3 things / television/clock and my telephone /cell .

I just shrugged this off but it was on the back of my mind as to how it took me so long to get home , well today [ Sunday it happened again ] i posted on ats at 11.27 am i turned the computer off picked my jacket up and left my house to go to the bus stop .

I saw the 11.47 am bus leave the stop as i was near aahhhh and looked at my phone when i was there 11.53 am , as it was a Sunday the next bus was not due until 1.15 pm , so time for a little walk again it was a nice day and i was not due at my friends home until 1.pm for lunch .

I walked roughly 1.5 miles then a friend picked me up and dropped me of at the job i was on on Saturday where i had left my cashline card in work trousers maybe a 5 minutes [ if that ] detour i had walked at a good pace all the way not stopped to talk to anyone , bar my friend who had picked me up , but had exited the car without stopping to exchange any chit chat .

I walked into my friends home turned the kettle on in the kitchen and looked at the clock as i did this IT SAID 1 .35 pm ??????? wtf ,
i checked my phone and the television and was totally dumbstruck at this my friends wondered why i was so shocked , i tried to explain this to them but got no sensible answer from them not that i would expect it as they are both very level headed .

I was not drinking anything Alcoholic or taking any drugs bar cups of tea and Asprin for my sciatica , I was not kidnapped by little green men and probed [ well i hope not ] as they never paid .

Totally dumbstruck by this , but 40 years ago i saw 4 hours vanish in the blink of a eye and i am still trying to explain it well ats what do you think as i am lost for words

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Hmmm, Maybe either short term memory loss problems, ( I have this) or something other worldy happening to You! Wow.

Definitely something odd going on!? Later, Syx.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I am starting to get the senior moments now and again but this has rattled me big time Syxpac .

My botty is ok
and i have no memory of being on the mother ship , they could have dropped me off at my friends home rather than walk and get a lift

link   

You're zoning out somewhere while walking and slowing your pace down because of it.

link   
Maybe your perception of time? Time seeming to pass faster just because you were distracted?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

I looked at my cell/ mobile today when i checked the time table 11.53 am and i felt really good today with no pain in my hip [ old git ] this 1.5 mile walk always takes me 20 or so minutes and i could do this 99 times out of a hundred in that time , i will walk between bus stops sometimes as i hate waiting i never stopped to admire the view or anything but i am totally stumped by this

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If i had been drinking or other i would have shrugged my shoulders at this and not given it another thought , but my friend who picked me up passed me earlier going the other way and only drove 7 miles to the other village droped something off and picked me up on his way back 20 or so minutes

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I really don't think I want to get to into this....some things shouldn't be explained.

Are you a watchful person?

Missing time like this can be attributed to elevation that is a natural process little understood.

Keep watching....you may be surprised where and to whom you travel. It's not a bad thing and be at ease.

Sometimes I think of it along the lines of shifting dimensional possibilities, don't focus on the what may have been. Slide.

I have had this sensation, something like déjà vu, don't you think?

Cheers to you and yours on the long walk.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Thank you Treespeaker this makes as much sense as anything to me , Since i was a child i have had the feeling that time was not what it seemed and so many people report the same things going on with them , there are many threads here with the same kind of strange going's on

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Probably not to the heart of your thread, but have you considered treatment for your sciatica? Get it fixed and your world will change. Might even take care of your missing time.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The doctors where i live are terrible 4 years trying to get a injection in my back/hip still waiting ,no tablets or help from the government , i am seriously considering beating the hell out of one of them when i finish some work at my local church .

On Friday i even said i would pay for it $ 1000+ and health care is free here in the uk allegedly but if you are a drug user or alcoholic you get all you want .

What used to take me 1 day to do now takes me 4 + , i only do work for friends or family now and that is rare

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Have you had checks for epilepsy? I know this may seem like a piss take but it truly isn't. Epilepsy can be the cause of lost time very easily. As a previous poster said "zoning out".

Glad your anus isn't wider than it was.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Have you had checks for epilepsy? I know this may seem like a piss take but it truly isn't. Epilepsy can be the cause of lost time very easily. As a previous poster said "zoning out".

Glad your anus isn't wider than it was.

I am proud of my tight little old ass
i just cannot get my head around this especially today as my friend passed me waved then returned and picked me up 20 or so minutes later when i had covered 1.5 miles and it is not a remote or quiet road really .

The Epilepsy angle is interesting
but where did that 1 + hours go on both occasions .Monday i could handle as i had been sore and slightly slow but not that much 40 minutes is normal for me 20 when i was young

But this has rattled my cage big time

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You are not wrong.

We are all unique creatures, it took me a long time to see this and understand that there is a larger percentage of folks that see and experience this.

Age and experience definitely modulate the experience, but be yourself.

Time is enough. Time is not a set thing or destination.

My advice. Grow and thrive.

Cause what is around you to do the same and the picture will get as clear as you wish to see.

It's not harsher, just a little more intense.

That's about all I will dwell in a public forum, maybe it's a bit far and hot.

The serenity prayer comes to mind. Some things just are.

Peace to you, and a tip of the glass.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I am still scratching my head from something like this from 40 years ago , i have replayed it in my head thousands of times but i am no wiser now than i was then .

It is a think out of the box moment as i cannot get my old noggin around where the time went twice this week , only last week i was laughing at my friend when he said it took him 1 hour to walk to my house , my average with the dog is 40 minutes without the dog
it is 45

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I zoned out today and for some reason thought it was the 21st. I even mark the days off on my calendar. And they were marked off as well. But for some reason, I couldn't get it through my noggin that it was the 28th, until around noon anyways. I usually have a couple cups of coffee, but today required four to sort myself out.

Then again, my sleep patterns are all messed up this week.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I suffered sciatica for several years. When it flared I was not myself and I did things I couldn't control and couldn't recall in a normal sense. That it came on slowly made it something easy to become accustomed to and was somewhat a life-changing thingamabob. I mention it because I see some similarities in our experiences.

The 'cure' had me on my back 24/7 for a couple of weeks. The meds were very powerful, the rehab was medieval, but the results were worth it. Hard to find a doc that knows how to take care of it once and for all. I work in medicine and I can't recall how many times I was simply told it was a condition I'd spend the rest of my life dealing with (which was just flat-out wrong).

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

To you and OP, I have experienced the same thing on more than a few occasions. I chalk it up to anything I can at the time, because it would drive me nuts not to do so.

Like you OP... I could think, rethink, and puzzle for weeks on end about this sort of thing. It does rattle your cage, because you know it happened, yet it's not logical. It's difficult to swallow. So you do keep going back over it, trying hard to find a reason... ANY reason for it be something explainable. I would almost rather hear "seizure" than have to deal with anything else.

I know you said you don't want to go any further publicly about this tree speaker, but can you give a link to anything explaining more in depth what you are trying to say?? I would love to know, but understand you not wanting to elaborate... maybe another site can do so??

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Please, please, please do a thread on your experience with sciatica. And what worked for you. I'm getting desperate here and hate taking any type of drug.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I know exactly how you're feeling right now. My wife and I had a major time slip like this a couple years ago and it does make you feel a little rattled. You know damn good and well that something's not right but there's nothing you can do. It's a weird scenario to be in. Thanks for sharing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join