It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut State Rep. Christina Ayala arrested on 19 voting fraud charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: xuenchen

If this isn't enough proof to convince the sheeple that our government officials are corrupt, I don't know what other evidence will convince them.

Very good point...allow me to expand the idea. What this tells me, is that our votes do count! Many will tell you that they don't and the elected are pre-chosen. But if that were true...why commit voter fraud? So there you have it people...get out and vote NONE OF THE ABOVE!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Hello again links,

"...No reason to make me show my ID when I vote..."

At this point I am sure that many ATS'ers are throwing their shoes at you.

I don't know why, because this was the standard until just recently.

Some politicians realized that this was a nifty way to disenfranchise supporters of your nemeses.

Is it not fair to say that one major political party seeks to increase the number of voters,

while another seeks to suppress and reduce it?

I am sure that many will cry "voter fraud!! voter fraud!!"

It seems that Chicken Little still fears that the sky will fall.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is exactly why Democrats don't want ID to be a voting requirement, they want to vote to get all their buddies in office too.

She should be relieved of her post in the House and her spot given to her nearest competitor, she has proven she is not honest, how can the citizens in her district trust she is going to vote for their best interests in the house when she is obviously trying to go outside of the law to make it how she wants it?

#ing Liberal Hypocrit.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
This is exactly why Democrats don't want ID to be a voting requirement, they want to vote to get all their buddies in office too.

To say that democrats are the only ones that do this is a lie. ATS Thread

top topics

<< 1   >>

join