It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Mysterious Photos that cannot be Explained...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov
A lot of people are saying that The Invisible Light Agency is nothing more than a special effects company for films and ads. I believe there is more to the words Invisible Light and Agency. Agency being the CIA, and Invisible Light having to do with the TB outbreak around the Cecil Hotel at the time of Elisa Lam's demise and this gadget.

The technology is so incredibly effective that, in November 2011, its inventors were subcontracted by In-Q-Tel to work with the US Department of Homeland Security. In-Q-Tel is a company founded "in February 1999 by a group of private citizens at the request of the Director of the CIA and with the support of the U.S. Congress." According to In-Q-Tel, they are the bridge between the Agency and new technology companies. Their plan is to install this molecular-level scanning in airports and border crossings all across the United States. The official, stated goal of this arrangement is to be able to quickly identify explosives, dangerous chemicals, or bio-weapons at a distance. The machine is ten million times faster—and one million times more sensitive—than any currently available system. That means that it can be used systematically on everyone passing through airport security, not just suspect or randomly sampled people.

Formed in Montreal in 2009 by PhDs with specialties in lasers and fiber optics, Genia Photonics has 30 patents on this technology, claiming incredible biomedical and industrial applications—from identifying individual cancer cells in a real-time scan of a patient, to detecting trace amounts of harmful chemicals in sensitive manufacturing processes.
gizmodo.com...

So this thing can detect illness and disease in people by scanning them at a distance with invisible light!

Genia Photonics travaille avec une nouvelle génération de lasers à fibre optique pour identifier des molécules. L'entreprise de biotechnologies de Laval développe des applications qui pourront servir à différentes industries: biomédicale, pharmaceutique, chimique et de la sécurité. Le laser pourrait entre autres détecter des explosifs à distance. «C'est pour cette raison que le département de la sécurité intérieure des États-Unis s'intéresse à notre entreprise», affirme François Gonthier, chef de la direction de Genia Photonics.

affaires.lapresse.ca... -explosifs.php

It's French, something about Homeland Security and scanning devices...

Genia Photonics Inc., a high technology company specializing in fiber-laser based systems, announced today a strategic partnership and technology development agreement with In-Q-Tel (IQT), the not-for-profit, strategic investment firm that delivers innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community.
www.prweb.com...

I believe the Agency was working from the Cecil Hotel, and there were numerous tests going on there with this scanning technology in regards to TB and the skid row bums residing there and about. Elisa was lured there through social media, namely Facebook. I was able to find another Facebook page for a suspicious character. While looking through it I found one of the four individuals who had "liked" the Lam Elisa Facebook page that was created on February 17, 2013 and was only up for a day or two. That page had a photo of Richard Smelter in a red devil costume with horns. I remember this 2nd persons name because it's not all that common. First here is the Facebook page where I again found the 2nd person who "liked" the February 17, 2013 Lam Elisa Facebook page. www.facebook.com...

Here is one of four persons that posted on and "liked" the Lam Elisa Facebook page. I believe they are all 19K tankers serving in Korea. I remember one other of the four was a Korean. I have his photo and name. I'm not sure of his citizenship being Korean or American though. www.facebook.com...

I'm not on Facebook, but those who are should go back in time on these two individuals pages for the time period of January-March 2013 and look for anything related to Elisa Lam.

Keep taking the meds.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not completely positive but the Elevator story could have been caused by a demon.

Demons can take over humans and use them as dolls.

www.youtube.com...

Demons ARE real and DO attack humans

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Awesome vid!

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I can't explain any of these...

Have any of these been debunked ?

How about the guy that turns up in the photo the day after he is killed ?

With all the craziness in the world...Take a minute to have some fun.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh my god that picture of the man falling from the ceiling is terrifying

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The falling man is creepy as hell, but why did they take the photo with the camera off center from the people? It would make sense if there was some sort of object they wanted in the frame, but there's just the body? Possibly they wanted the candles in shot though.

The astronaut looks to me like someones back. The pectorals are really shoulder blades. The visor is glossy hair with a white hat on top. The arm is bent the wrong way too.

The sea monster could be a shoal of fish.

The image of Freddy Jackson always struck me as looking very similar to the guy he's stood next to, only without a hat.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree, it's believed to be the mother walking away from the picture.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

There are two stories for the man falling, one says it's a dead body that fell through the ceiling and another is that the picture has over printed on another.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The falling body one always gets me, creepy as all hell.
I know there has been a couple threads with a similar list and it has said to be added on, but it still gives me the creeps cause I'm not sold on that.

That one looks like a crime, like they have a body swinging from the kitchen. Thats an alarming picture.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

I may be wrong but those tanks would be for hot water, you don't store drinking water as it is a health hazard (legionnaires disease).

The were alerted by low water pressure not foul tasting water..ugh, imagine that!

The lift definitely doesn't act like any lift I've ever used, she seems to press buttons but it goes no where and even if someone was standing in the door it would still try and close.

I've taken trips and am on anti d's and never had that sort of mania, however the report (well the press extract) seemed to say that her medication wasn't the cause, ie. No overdose or side effects. But it didn't say that she wasn't on them? It seemed to recognise she was bipolar and on meds. So could it be she stopped taking them, or couldn't get them in another country? My mate killed himself when he was transitioning meds, perhaps she changed from her usual prescription and had a manic episode?

Where is the information on the locked roof and water tanks? Seems an odd way to top yourself when you have a hotel room full of life ending tools, definitely smells of hiding a body.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbotweed
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree, it's believed to be the mother walking away from the picture.

You really want us to believe that the girl's father did not know his wife was behind his daughter when he took this picture? Does the desperation of the skeptic to find a conventional explanation have no limit?
This silly theory only came to be taken seriously when it became known recently that the mother of the girl was with her father when the photo was taken. I say "silly" because it is ludicrous to believe that the father would not have known that his wife was behind his daughter when he took the photo.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: whyamIhere I thought the black knight satellite was confirmed to be a detached /defective heat shield.

From the video:

"In 1960, a dark, tumbling object was reported in Earth's orbit. At this time no satellite had been launched nor was the object identified as a man-made design."
edit on 14-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Not really, since it fits perfectly with what we see in the photo. If he was taking a lot of shots, possibly in relatively rapid succession, it's entirely possible that he wasn't looking through the camera's viewfinder for each one, or simply didn't notice, as his focus was on his daughter. What's ludicrous, is to believe that any alien or supernatural explanation is more likely.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: micpsi

Not really, since it fits perfectly with what we see in the photo. If he was taking a lot of shots, possibly in relatively rapid succession, it's entirely possible that he wasn't looking through the camera's viewfinder for each one, or simply didn't notice, as his focus was on his daughter. What's ludicrous, is to believe that any alien or supernatural explanation is more likely.

There is a good thread on ATS about the "spaceman" photo and if I remember correctly a valid explanation was offered not involving....spaceman. For the life of me I can't remember what it was but it was enough to convince me it wasn't as it appears.

link

edit on 14-6-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's the photographer's wife, wearing a sundress and hat, with her back to the camera.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's the photographer's wife, wearing a sundress and hat, with her back to the camera.

Agreed

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The "Babushka Lady" may be a Bulgarian agent liasing the KGB with the Cuban hit squad. Most of the other images look like artifacts caused by the grainy emulsion of the photographic technology of the time. The giant golliwog, for example, is probably just a large, dense school of fish that could bot be resolved by the fast black & white film.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join