It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Mysterious Photos that cannot be Explained...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: mahatche

The autopsy showed drugs were found in her system though.
Very strange behaviour.

ummm, i don't know where you got that from, but it's exactly the opposite. No drugs were found to be in her system or attributed to her death.

r Coroner says drugs not a factor in Elisa Lam's mysterious death June 21, 2013|By Andrew Blankstein Email Share Elisa Lam of Vancouver, Canada Elisa Lam of Vancouver, Canada (Los Angeles Police Department ) Drugs did not contribute to the death of a Canadian tourist whose body was discovered in a water tank atop a downtown Los Angeles hotel four months ago, coroner's officials said. A maintainence worker discovered the body of Elisa Lam, 21, on Feb. 19 after residents of the Cecil Hotel complained about low water pressure. At the time Lam had been missing for several weeks from the hotel after traveling there from Vancouver, Canada. Los Angeles County coroner’s officials said Thursday that Lam died of an accidental drowning. Her bipolar disorder was a significant condition but authorities did not elaborate. Coroner's officials noted that the medical examination found no visible signs of trauma on the body and toxicology tests found nothing that contributed to her death.

La Time Elisa Lam

mikeultra

thanks for all the info regarding the links between Elisa and the invisibility cloak technology. there is A LOT of new info for me to chew on regarding her case. i was always convinced her death was un-natural. but always attributed it to more supernatural reasons. but after reading about all these correlations with the military, facebook, and the company next door to the cecil hotel. i'm shocked....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Just posting so I can watch later. S&F!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov
You're quite welcome! Are you referring to the Invisible Light Agency? I had discovered the icon for that company on Google Earth and got really carried away digging into this case. I got myself into a little trouble elsewhere on the web because of it. I will try to find some interesting info I once had regarding the CEO of the Invisible Light Agency and the major defense contractor, Raytheon!

As I mentioned in my 1st post in this thread, my pc melted down in December 2013. I was able to resurrect it from the ashes, but unfortunately I lost a huge amount of bookmarks and screen captures.

I will do my best to locate the connection with Raytheon, The Invisible Light Agency, and the Cecil Hotel...

Here is some other weird hotel news in Houston. Could be considered vaguely related to creepy Cecil Hotel.
www.reddit.com...
Here's the really strange photos of Room 322.
imgur.com...

EDIT: Here is the guy who worked on a project for The Invisible Light Agency and some other work for Raytheon.
vn.linkedin.com...

edit on 8-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Very strange behaviour.

ummm, i don't know where you got that from, but it's exactly the opposite. No drugs were found to be in her system or attributed to her death.

r Coroner says drugs not a factor in Elisa Lam's mysterious death June 21, 2013|By Andrew Blankstein Email Share Elisa Lam of Vancouver, Canada Elisa Lam of Vancouver, Canada (Los Angeles Police Department ) Drugs did not contribute to the death of a Canadian tourist whose body was discovered in a water tank atop a downtown Los Angeles hotel four months ago, coroner's officials said. A maintainence worker discovered the body of Elisa Lam, 21, on Feb. 19 after residents of the Cecil Hotel complained about low water pressure. At the time Lam had been missing for several weeks from the hotel after traveling there from Vancouver, Canada. Los Angeles County coroner’s officials said Thursday that Lam died of an accidental drowning. Her bipolar disorder was a significant condition but authorities did not elaborate. Coroner's officials noted that the medical examination found no visible signs of trauma on the body and toxicology tests found nothing that contributed to her death.

La Time Elisa Lam

mikeultra

thanks for all the info regarding the links between Elisa and the invisibility cloak technology. there is A LOT of new info for me to chew on regarding her case. i was always convinced her death was un-natural. but always attributed it to more supernatural reasons. but after reading about all these correlations with the military, facebook, and the company next door to the cecil hotel. i'm shocked....

I'm sorry. I meant no drugs were found. I didn't notice I wrote that wrong

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

yes exactly! the invisible light agency. i mean, what are the odds? that she looks like she's addressing an "invisible" person and there just happens to be a business like that next door. sucks that your PC melted down. I was able to find a bunch of information and pictures from a couple of other sites and the whole thing just keeps getting weirder. the tuberculosis kit, the fake facebook page, the comment about invisibility cloaking and the friends with military ties that go as far as Raytheon. wtf....

i'm curious what you think happened to her? she was targeted and offed? i doubt she could have been any kind of threat. there's just something about the whole thing that seems ritualistic to me.

a reply to: violet

i had a feeling that might be the case! you are forgiven

edit on 9-10-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Nice thread. This is kinda crazy stuff. I hadn't come across these before. About to watch the video again and pay more attention.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Why did the elevator door stay open?

Was somebody standing there.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

well, that's one of the main questions. because the door stays open for way longer than it should have and it's not like she's in there and it closes and she hits the open doors button to keep them open. they just eerily stay ajar the entire time. i really feel like there is something in there with her.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I have been to the Cecil several times.

It's a skid row Hotel full of junkies and Military recruits.

Nobody and I mean nobody stays there on vacation.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

from everything ive heard and read i get the same exact impression. seems odd that the cecil is where she decided to stay. seems more like there was a specific reason as to why she was there. and i'm sure it wasn't because of the decor and comfy beds...

were you experiences at the cecil pretty mundane?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

from everything ive heard and read i get the same exact impression. seems odd that the cecil is where she decided to stay. seems more like there was a specific reason as to why she was there. and i'm sure it wasn't because of the decor and comfy beds...

were you experiences at the cecil pretty mundane?

The Cecil is old and very run down.

I believe it's used as a Residential Hotel with long term guests.

How she ended up there ? I would guess drugs except for the Toxicology test.

It's one of the strangest things I have ever seen.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A lot of people are saying that The Invisible Light Agency is nothing more than a special effects company for films and ads. I believe there is more to the words Invisible Light and Agency. Agency being the CIA, and Invisible Light having to do with the TB outbreak around the Cecil Hotel at the time of Elisa Lam's demise and this gadget.

The technology is so incredibly effective that, in November 2011, its inventors were subcontracted by In-Q-Tel to work with the US Department of Homeland Security. In-Q-Tel is a company founded "in February 1999 by a group of private citizens at the request of the Director of the CIA and with the support of the U.S. Congress." According to In-Q-Tel, they are the bridge between the Agency and new technology companies. Their plan is to install this molecular-level scanning in airports and border crossings all across the United States. The official, stated goal of this arrangement is to be able to quickly identify explosives, dangerous chemicals, or bio-weapons at a distance. The machine is ten million times faster—and one million times more sensitive—than any currently available system. That means that it can be used systematically on everyone passing through airport security, not just suspect or randomly sampled people.

Formed in Montreal in 2009 by PhDs with specialties in lasers and fiber optics, Genia Photonics has 30 patents on this technology, claiming incredible biomedical and industrial applications—from identifying individual cancer cells in a real-time scan of a patient, to detecting trace amounts of harmful chemicals in sensitive manufacturing processes.
gizmodo.com...

So this thing can detect illness and disease in people by scanning them at a distance with invisible light!

Genia Photonics travaille avec une nouvelle génération de lasers à fibre optique pour identifier des molécules. L'entreprise de biotechnologies de Laval développe des applications qui pourront servir à différentes industries: biomédicale, pharmaceutique, chimique et de la sécurité. Le laser pourrait entre autres détecter des explosifs à distance. «C'est pour cette raison que le département de la sécurité intérieure des États-Unis s'intéresse à notre entreprise», affirme François Gonthier, chef de la direction de Genia Photonics.

affaires.lapresse.ca... -explosifs.php

It's French, something about Homeland Security and scanning devices...

Genia Photonics Inc., a high technology company specializing in fiber-laser based systems, announced today a strategic partnership and technology development agreement with In-Q-Tel (IQT), the not-for-profit, strategic investment firm that delivers innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community.
www.prweb.com...

I believe the Agency was working from the Cecil Hotel, and there were numerous tests going on there with this scanning technology in regards to TB and the skid row bums residing there and about. Elisa was lured there through social media, namely Facebook. I was able to find another Facebook page for a suspicious character. While looking through it I found one of the four individuals who had "liked" the Lam Elisa Facebook page that was created on February 17, 2013 and was only up for a day or two. That page had a photo of Richard Smelter in a red devil costume with horns. I remember this 2nd persons name because it's not all that common. First here is the Facebook page where I again found the 2nd person who "liked" the February 17, 2013 Lam Elisa Facebook page. www.facebook.com...

Here is one of four persons that posted on and "liked" the Lam Elisa Facebook page. I believe they are all 19K tankers serving in Korea. I remember one other of the four was a Korean. I have his photo and name. I'm not sure of his citizenship being Korean or American though. www.facebook.com...

I'm not on Facebook, but those who are should go back in time on these two individuals pages for the time period of January-March 2013 and look for anything related to Elisa Lam.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Interesting video! SnF.

I've never heard of the Hassdalen Lights before, wonder if they have any connection with the Norway spiral? Probably not but that was my first thought.

"Babushka Lady" seems like a pretty interesting character. What better undercover operative to send in and snap pics than a little old lady? Perfect cover if you ask me, very suspicious.

Norway Spiral was a rocket launch

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

I tend to disagree,i saw an interview with the father that took the picture and he seemed very convincing.

Oh well, it must be true then eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: Malynn
That last one of the water tank girl really creeped me out. And the falling body. Too bad the hotel didn't have cameras elsewhere.

The water tank story is really bizarre. Her movements in the video are creepy - almost as if there is a paranormal aspect to the case.

No just schizophrenic. Why does it have to be the most complicated answer on conspiracy forums?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
The Babushka lady is very interesting, considering she was present in so many different photos and videos of one of the most important and controversial incidents in U.S. history.

Weird stuff.

So were several 1000 other people too.. so what?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
She was talking to an invisible person. That person or persons are in the U.S Army with an armored unit and was stationed on the DMZ in South Korea. There is such a thing as invisibility cloaking camo. Elisa met her demise through Facebook. These service personnel have ties to the San Diego area. Through Facebook they arranged to meet in Los Angeles at that dive hotel, and I believe they killed her. www.facebook.com...
This is the unit that 4 individuals belong to that were involved with the murder of Elisa Lam. There was also a man involved named Richard who knew the guys in the military.

That's an interesting part to her story. It seemed she really was interacting with an invisible person. Why would they kill her though? I forgot the details of her plans going there. I read about it locally originally. Her plans didn't seem to make sense. I'm even more fascinated about her now. Terrible how this camo can be used in such ways. The video I watched on it says it's in the fabric. Nothing needed to charge it up, like a Harry potter cloak. It could be in any type of clothing,

Dont be silly, she was just mentally ill.

There are no dragons either BTW

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that CNN video about the Hyper Stealth/Quantum Stealth camo company. There was a Youtube video of battle footage from Iraq that claimed to have possibly caught a U.S. soldier on camera using this technology to rescue another soldier who had been shot and was down. The invisible soldier only appeared to be like a mirage/heat waves moving from behind a Bradley armored vehicle or an Abrams tank.

As for motives? The military population is just like the general population. There are murderers amongst them as well. And Elisa Lam could have been chosen as a victim through social media based strictly on her name being the reverse spelling of the TB test LAM-ELISA. She posted on social media her vacation plans. Also she could have been chosen as a victim because she posted the stealth camo news article to Huffington Post Canada on her twitter account. Social media is used sometimes in bad ways. The person named Richard created a Facebook page on February 17, 2013 with the name Lam Elisa that was only up for a day. I had screen captures of it. On that page he was in a photo wearing a red devil costume with horns. Elisa Lam was still missing on February 17, 2013 and Richard was listed as a friend on her real Facebook page! There were "likes" by the 4 U.S. service members from the 1/72 armored unit stationed on the DMZ in South Korea on the LAM-ELISA Facebook page. I had screen captures of those names also.

It could just have been a sick prank that Richard pulled and he had no involvement in the crime, but San Diego figures into this because Elisa Lam mentioned meeting someone from San Diego during her time in L.A. Fort Irwin is used to train armored units like the 1/72 Armored Battalion 2nd Infantry Division and is relatively close to L.A.

National Training Center

The National Training center at Fort Irwin was the first area to use M1 Abrams tanks and M2 Bradley fighting vehicles, and the first armored cavalry squadron rotation occurred there in November of 1984. The first MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) mission was also conducted at the National Training center Pioneer Training Facility, in December of 1993. Since the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the National Training center has changes its focus to continuous counterinsurgency operations that better reflect the ongoing and always changing battlefield.
militarybases.com...

Sorry but that's complete BS.. No such advanced camo exists. All they currently have is really crappy projection systems

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Here's a Youtube video supposedly shot by insurgents showing an Abrams tank rolling over an IED in Iraq, the crew evacuate the disabled tank and run into a ditch. When a 2nd Abrams arrives for the rescue, a soldier from the 1st tank can be seen running towards the 2nd tank and climbs aboard. This is claimed to be a soldier wearing the invisibilty camo device.

www.bbc.com...

No. That is a textbook example of a video codec using translation algorithms with an extremely high compression.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Very strange behaviour.

I wonder how they did that. Her body was so thoroughly putrefied that occupants of the hotel complained of water tasting funny. That's why they looked in the tank AFAIK.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join