It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Mysterious Photos that cannot be Explained...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: violet
She was talking to an invisible person. That person or persons are in the U.S Army with an armored unit and was stationed on the DMZ in South Korea. There is such a thing as invisibility cloaking camo. Elisa met her demise through Facebook. These service personnel have ties to the San Diego area. Through Facebook they arranged to meet in Los Angeles at that dive hotel, and I believe they killed her. www.facebook.com...
This is the unit that 4 individuals belong to that were involved with the murder of Elisa Lam. There was also a man involved named Richard who knew the guys in the military.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: whyamIhere

I thought the black knight satellite was confirmed to be a detached /defective heat shield.

Not really, there are two separate things, one is that the original report is from the 50's/60's, and then a second report made a few years ago which shows that image of a heat shied.

The image that is passed around as the "Black Night" is nothing but a heat shield, the original story goes way back to when the first satellites were launched into space, and it didn't had an image to go with the story, as far as i know.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
She was talking to an invisible person. That person or persons are in the U.S Army with an armored unit and was stationed on the DMZ in South Korea. There is such a thing as invisibility cloaking camo. Elisa met her demise through Facebook. These service personnel have ties to the San Diego area. Through Facebook they arranged to meet in Los Angeles at that dive hotel, and they killed her. www.facebook.com...
This is the unit that 4 individuals belong to that were involved with the murder of Elisa Lam. There was also a man involved named Richard who knew the guys in the military.

That's quite a statement to make without an ounce of evidence provided to back it up.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Especially since they never went to the moon lol. Black knight my favorite, did someone really say space blanket lol. Grew up in Houston and couple friends dad's worked at Nasa. It was a topic the adults talked about at block parties and it was real object of concern for the space agency. Did not think about it until years later as an adult.

My biggest question is how has it stayed in orbit this long. It must have propulsion and guidance systems. No way it stays up that long without em.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
I had screen captures of all the parties Facebook posts with corresponding connections to each others pages. I even had their names. However I suffered a major computer meltdown in December 2013. So I don't have the proof now, but I am pointing in the correct direction as to what happened. Besides even if I still had the evidence that was lost, there would still be the diehard skeptics here who would still not be convinced. I don't really care now anymore because the guilty parties have gotten away with it.

EDIT: the trail is not completely lost.
This guy was listed on Elisa Lam's Facebook page as a friend. www.facebook.com...

On his page there was connections to the 4 servicemen in this unit www.facebook.com... with ties to San Diego.

Where else but the DMZ in South Korea would cutting edge technology like invisibility cloaking devices be most needed?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

I would assume they are part of a standard toxicology panel but that could be different for every city/county.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i believe the tadpole is really a large school of small fish that just happened to take the shape of a tadpole.
i.dailymail.co.uk...
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yes in L.A., that was from a news report after they found Lam, there was a Cecil Hotel in Vancouver that alot of scary individuals would frequent, bad things happened there too..maybee Cecil is not a good name for a hotel..lol

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I just watched that video that supposedly identified her as the "spaceman," and remain unconvinced. Aside from the fact that surely the photographer would recognize his own wife from a different angle, if you look at the two bodies, they are not alike. She has slender arms and a slender frame. The arms on the spaceman are much stockier, and his back is much wider.

It is interesting seeing the filter applied to reveal what appears to be a sleeveless light blue garment, but it is not the dress his wife was wearing.

Regarding the time-traveling hipster, his sunglasses reminded me of this hipster from the 1500s:

I believe those wraparound style glasses are for people with serious sensitivity to light, to block the sun from coming through the side, and they've been around a long time. It isn't unusual that he's dressed differently from everyone around him, because they're mostly several decades older. But the explanation that the shirt is from some Canadian hockey team (whatever) is obviously wrong if you compare the angles of the letters. To me, his shirt looks more like a 'W' than an 'M' anyway. He does look out of place, but unless someone can identify that model of camera, it's jumping the gun to conclude time travel.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Maple Ridge, B.C.-based Hyperstealth Biotechnology has developed "Quantum Stealth," a type of camouflage that bends light around the wearer or an object to create the illusion of invisibility. President and CEO Guy Cramer likened the new technology to Harry Potter's invisibility cloak during a recent CNN appearance, and described its ability to easily and effectively hide a soldier in different environments.
Elisa lam's twitter post.
twitter.com...

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Now read 2 comments on the quantum stealth article.

John_Zehnder Super User · 128 Fans · Trolling the trolls!!! The SEAL teams will love this stuff. 11 Dec 2012 5:43 PM

John Snow (Dr_JohnS) 1 Super User · 205 Fans Sad to say but perverts will love it also. 11 Dec 2012 8:54 PM

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Maple Ridge, B.C.-based Hyperstealth Biotechnology has developed "Quantum Stealth," a type of camouflage that bends light around the wearer or an object to create the illusion of invisibility. President and CEO Guy Cramer likened the new technology to Harry Potter's invisibility cloak during a recent CNN appearance, and described its ability to easily and effectively hide a soldier in different environments.
twitter.com...

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

John_Zehnder Super User · 128 Fans · Trolling the trolls!!! The SEAL teams will love this stuff. 11 Dec 2012 5:43 PM

John Snow (Dr_JohnS) 1 Super User · 205 Fans Sad to say but perverts will love it also. 11 Dec 2012 8:54 PM

Interesting, but do they have a motive for killing her? It seems that if you really did find some evidence that was on her Facebook page then maybe you should tell the authorities about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Are you talking about the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles ?

I worked there installing their SMATV one Summer back in the 80's.

It was really creepy back then.

Yes that's the hotel the girl drowned in. Sounds like a creepy place.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

twitter.com...

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

I read about invisibility cloaking some time ago. Had no idea this company was located so close to me. Maple ridge is near vancouver where she's from and I live near.
Here's tha CNN Video about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

She was talking to an invisible person. That person or persons are in the U.S Army with an armored unit and was stationed on the DMZ in South Korea. There is such a thing as invisibility cloaking camo. Elisa met her demise through Facebook. These service personnel have ties to the San Diego area. Through Facebook they arranged to meet in Los Angeles at that dive hotel, and I believe they killed her. www.facebook.com...

That's an interesting part to her story. It seemed she really was interacting with an invisible person. Why would they kill her though? I forgot the details of her plans going there. I read about it locally originally. Her plans didn't seem to make sense. I'm even more fascinated about her now. Terrible how this camo can be used in such ways. The video I watched on it says it's in the fabric. Nothing needed to charge it up, like a Harry potter cloak. It could be in any type of clothing,

edit on 30-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The hotel girl is obviously just mentally ill.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

As always, the most likely explanations are usually correct. I've always thought that unless there is some form of evidence to suggest otherwise, the most plausible explanation is the one to go with.

The Babushka Lady is the most difficult one. Either she is unstable in some way (dementia, senility, confusion) and simply didn't understand what was happening around her, or she knew what was happening and was somehow involved. Those are the only two explanations I can see for her actions. Then again, I'm biased, because I truly believe that there was a silent coup in the US long ago, and that could have been the turning point. There is too much evidence to suggest this wasn't a one-man assassination as purported.

The spaceman is likely a hoax. I have seen this suggested several times and I have yet to see anything to tell me it isn't.

The ghostly soldier looks remarkably like the man standing there, so it's probable that he simply turned his head after realizing the photo was being taken, creating what appears to be a "ghostly face"

The last one is most probably mental breakdown of some kind. I remember seeing this on a TV show and it was suggested that she was acting out of character before she went missing, not just on the CCTV. I believe she simply had an untreated mental illness.

The falling man in the photo is "most likely" a camera error, perhaps a photo taken before the one they were in was somehow superimposed over the second. This was all manual back in those days, so Human Error is the most plausible explanation.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that CNN video about the Hyper Stealth/Quantum Stealth camo company. There was a Youtube video of battle footage from Iraq that claimed to have possibly caught a U.S. soldier on camera using this technology to rescue another soldier who had been shot and was down. The invisible soldier only appeared to be like a mirage/heat waves moving from behind a Bradley armored vehicle or an Abrams tank.

As for motives? The military population is just like the general population. There are murderers amongst them as well. And Elisa Lam could have been chosen as a victim through social media based strictly on her name being the reverse spelling of the TB test LAM-ELISA. She posted on social media her vacation plans. Also she could have been chosen as a victim because she posted the stealth camo news article to Huffington Post Canada on her twitter account. Social media is used sometimes in bad ways. The person named Richard created a Facebook page on February 17, 2013 with the name Lam Elisa that was only up for a day. I had screen captures of it. On that page he was in a photo wearing a red devil costume with horns. Elisa Lam was still missing on February 17, 2013 and Richard was listed as a friend on her real Facebook page! There were "likes" by the 4 U.S. service members from the 1/72 armored unit stationed on the DMZ in South Korea on the LAM-ELISA Facebook page. I had screen captures of those names also.

It could just have been a sick prank that Richard pulled and he had no involvement in the crime, but San Diego figures into this because Elisa Lam mentioned meeting someone from San Diego during her time in L.A. Fort Irwin is used to train armored units like the 1/72 Armored Battalion 2nd Infantry Division and is relatively close to L.A.

National Training Center

The National Training center at Fort Irwin was the first area to use M1 Abrams tanks and M2 Bradley fighting vehicles, and the first armored cavalry squadron rotation occurred there in November of 1984. The first MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) mission was also conducted at the National Training center Pioneer Training Facility, in December of 1993. Since the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the National Training center has changes its focus to continuous counterinsurgency operations that better reflect the ongoing and always changing battlefield.
militarybases.com...

edit on 30-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's a Youtube video supposedly shot by insurgents showing an Abrams tank rolling over an IED in Iraq, the crew evacuate the disabled tank and run into a ditch. When a 2nd Abrams arrives for the rescue, a soldier from the 1st tank can be seen running towards the 2nd tank and climbs aboard. This is claimed to be a soldier wearing the invisibilty camo device.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 30-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I will be forever puzzled by the entirety of the Elisa Lam case and the elevator video. Elisa Lam had been missing and there was a giant search underway to find her. The fact that the LAPD released that specific video of her BEFORE she was found in the water tank is so unusual and disturbing. For anyone interested, here are my three threads discussing the investigation surrounding her death.

Elisa Lam autopsy report to be released this week: Police

Elisa Lam death accidental: LA Coronor

Parents sue over daughter found dead in Cecil Hotel water tank

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557
I will be forever puzzled by the entirety of the Elisa Lam case and the elevator video. Elisa Lam had been missing and there was a giant search underway to find her. The fact that the LAPD released that specific video of her BEFORE she was found in the water tank is so unusual and disturbing. For anyone interested, here are my three threads discussing the investigation surrounding her death.

Elisa Lam autopsy report to be released this week: Police

Elisa Lam death accidental: LA Coronor

Parents sue over daughter found dead in Cecil Hotel water tank

Nice addition to the thread...Thanks

People write it off as mental illness.

That doesn't explain how she got in the water tank.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join