It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Made a mistake, drank the poison again. Sticky sweet its warmth pours down my throat as it fills my being with delight. Choking it down, I realize what I have done as the madness becomes me. Holding on for dear life, the tempo rises. A rod of strength is all I have left to me as my body incinerates in the agony of a thousand assaults.

Calmness centers in my mind as my heart explodes in terror. A tiny mouse running for its life, terror unknown to the domestic ones. I am not an animal, I am a human being. Give me my clothing, do not assault me. You have no sympathy for the ones you torture. Keep telling yourselves they are different. I am you. Unity works both ways.

I shake off the misery as I jump onto my bike, riding off into this world, I escape from torments unimaginable. 8 more hours until the sweet release of sleep. I count down the time as I cling on, each second followed by the next. What is this race and how will it end? The emptiness in my gut suggests the possibility of something wonderful.

new topics

join