It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions needed on Miramar Fl "READINESS CENTER"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Does any one know of these"PREPAREDNESS CENTERS" and why would it have activity??
edit on 28-9-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm going to need more to go on than just this picture..

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't know anything about the center, but I do know the military is always training and preparing for something. Regardless, I'd be a little suspicious and weary, maybe expect something soon. You never really know.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Looking for info i know its a huge facility thats all i know.. online states its for national gaurd...a reply to: PageLC14

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That looks like the Sarasota mega mosque.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

smart soldiers wait in the shade...these are smart soldiers

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Anyone on ATS active military can tell me if thats Standard National gaurd???

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You need to give more info about this.
Location, street address, zip code something more then just a pic.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
linka reply to: thesaneone

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

csa group link

CSA Group was contracted as a full service firm to produce architectural design and engineering of a building being designed for the Florida Army Reserve National Guard. The program is tailored to meet their unique requirements for combat readiness and local emergencies. The building will be two stories in height and consists of offices, classrooms, and training rooms zoned for five military units at the company level. There are several shared spaces in the program, one of which is a forty foot high assembly hall designed to accommodate the entire battalion. The site component features parking for personal vehicles and a secured area for military vehicles. There is a vehicle maintenance building on the site to serve the military vehicles in the motor pool. Security is a major issue and the military has adapted an Anti-terrorism Force Protection protocol that impacts site and building planning.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Looks like you answered your own question. Estimated completion date: June 15, 2015. The activity I am sure is basic security for the building that is underway. It is a training and preparedness facility for the National Guard.
From your link:

When completed, the two-story building will include features like a forty-foot high assembly hall designed to accommodate the entire battalion, storage spaces, platoon areas and offices. The design will also be highly energy efficient and meet the (LEED) Silver certification rating.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That picture shows a training area for troops to go through their moves to "get ready" for combat. It looks like all kinds of terrain have been incorporated there. How to move, act as one, overcome obstacles, avoid danger and "win" wars.

"Readiness area"

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Usually readiness center is a place to gather for deployments. You get called to duty for something and go there to get your orders, briefings, chem gear, weapons, shots, what ever equipment you might need then bus out to where ever your going or to one of the local USAF bases to board a plane.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Usually readiness center is a place to gather for deployments. You get called to duty for something and go there to get your orders, briefings, chem gear, weapons, shots, what ever equipment you might need then bus out to where ever your going or to one of the local USAF bases to board a plane.

Creeeepy. Very creeeepy.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It's just a training facility.

The 300-acre site is along Flamingo Road just south of the Homestead Extension of Florida's Turnpike. Following the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, the property served as a Nike defense missile site until it was decommissioned in 1979. The property was then handed over by the U.S. government to the Florida National Guard, but it has remained vacant until now.

It was handed over to the National Guard and in 2009 they started making bids to update it for use. I would imagine they still use it for training, and/or staging for deployments. We are at war... Shouldn't be surprising to see troops standing around a base.

Local news article

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's where Astr0 lives…
second
tetra
LOL

top topics

join