It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Online Game: Skrillex Quest (very Illuminati)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi there!

I just discovered 'DJ Skillex' and his website. His whole site is about alien and illuminati stuff, but this game (free point and click) is what I wanted to show you here. I haven't played the game yet, but you can see right away that it couldn't be more obvious. If you enter the game and go to the left, you meet a guy that asks you if you 'are ready for the end of the world'...

Enjoy:

The Game: skrillexquest.com...

DJ Skrillex Website: skrillex.com...
edit on 27-9-2014 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HedyLamarr

Thanks for leading everyone to this site. We had to figure out a way to trigger all of the sleeper cells into waking up. Tomorrow land is coming to the US and DJ Skrillex leads the way? Piep piper my ass! lol. ;p

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HedyLamarr

Why does the game link redirect me to warnerstore.com which is a shopping page?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You guys really don't know Skrillex and Tomorrowland?
Skrillex is the most successfull dubstep artist and Tomorrowland one of, if not the, biggest electronical music festival.

edit on 28-9-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I'm having the same issue

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

Shhh. The skrillex symbol is really three Vavs, meaning it is 666. OMG!!!! Evil Illuminati metamorphoses. The world must remain in darkness. Anyone who loves the light must have their sole eye plucked out to return to the land of the blind!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Illuminati crap is in many games. Battlefield 4 is loaded with the all-seeing eye. No surprise that a modern day rap/R&B/dub step artist would have such symbolism because it's rampant in those genres. But for several years now, it has been creeping into video games as well. I don't think that most of these people even truly know what it means.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
im aware very well of skrillex and his music which i do like,but skrillex is privaliged scum who got to where he is through who he knows and not just on talent alone

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They still make dubstep?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Game is stuck loading for me, so I will listen to some Skrillex in the meantime.

I can't seem to get it to work for me...
I feel robbed!!

Maybe I will get it to work before Christmas!

edit on 28-9-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Skrillex doesn't make dubstep he makes brostep. Its a variation on the original english dubstep micro-genre.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Skrillex doesn't make dubstep he makes brostep. Its a variation on the original english dubstep micro-genre.

I know, but I used dubstep, because this is what most people know.

top topics

join