It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness Falls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Did anyone see the movie? Do you think that the "tooth fairy" or whatever it was could have been a mothman or made to resemble something like it? Or could it just have been a deranged ghost like I think they said it was in the movie? I'm just curious on your views.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I havent seen the movie yet but it is definately in my must see list.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Not to be a kill-joy, but I thought it was about as weak as weak can be.

It--to me--was just a rehash of the 80's monster horror flick, comparable to the likes of Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elmstreet and Halloween, just less sophisticated.

The monster is the undead body of a woman who, in life, collected detatched teeth from the towns children and gave treats for them. She become known as the toothfairy. Unfortunately she was burnt in a fire started by two kids and later hung by the people in her town because they suspected her to be kidnapping children, but after her death the children were returned unharmed. And so is her reason for going on a killing spree.

I hardly have to tell you how it ends.

The dullness of this movie is only surpassed by it's website. I give it four Z's...

PS. It's nothing like the Mothman Prophecies.

[Edited on 31-5-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I never made a relation to the Mothman Prophecies with this movie; I was just asking if anyone thought the "tooth faire" was made to resemble mothman. They say it was a deranged ghost in the movie so I guess we can take that for what its worth.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I saw it last night on Divix and i thought it was pretty cool i jumped a few times. BUT did anyone notice the drawings of the face of the Ghost Look non other then of GREY!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I saw the movie last night on DVD. Pretty scary. The acting could have been a little better but overall I enjoyed the movie.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I havn't seen the movie yet but I'll make a not to see it sometime.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
sorry i meant i will make a *note* to see it.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You know Lone_Wolf, there is an edit button.

[I haven't seen the movie so...]
Well, when you guys say that that fairy thing is a ghost or something? That sounds like a mothman (because some people think they are ghosts). Sounds like they are pretty much the same thing. But, I haven't seen the movie...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There was no grey in the movie. There was no picture of a grey in the movie. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but i still dont understand why the boy was stupid enough to look at her in the beging of the movie. Myth or no myth i sure as hell wouldnt look for any thing.

top topics

join