It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ: No Wilson bracelets on duty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
Again, just watch. I am watching the same feed. He is an agitator.

Witness the agitators, for yourself, and then see what plays out. He has been out there, day and night, agitating, do not trust him any more that bassim, or Senator Chappelle Nadal, or @brownblaze, or any of the others.

Only believe what your eyes see. 11pm is but a short time off. Don't become one of them.

They WILL likely arrest the ones walking in the street. They have been told, "No loitering" by the police, and the ACLU lawyer. The owner of Wurm tires asked them to leave and not stay on his property.

Know the laws, and especially noise ordinances, which, they were just warned of, on the live feed.

If they arrest, and get mobbed, they have the right to keep a safe distance from the mob when conducting a lawful arrest.

Keep in mind, they are across the street from the Ferguson PD.

edit on 28-9-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

Police just responded over a bullhorn to stay on the sidewalk and something about 11 o'clock disperse of be subject to arrest. They are ordering the crowd to disperse...? I'm not aware of a curfew in place?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't agree Argus Radio hasn't in my opinion he isn't apart of the agitators unless reporting the ongoing events is agitating.

A Pine Lawn officer is on a bullhorn ordering the crowd to disperse for a 11 o'clock curfew and they can hear officers calling for back up

The crowd is peaceful so far

Ok apparently it isn't a curfew but a noise ordinance....

edit on 28-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Police just responded over a bullhorn to stay on the sidewalk and something about 11 o'clock disperse of be subject to arrest. They are ordering the crowd to disperse...? I'm not aware of a curfew in place?

I posted the videos from the ACLU attorney, answering all these questions.

There IS a noise ordinance, and they are using "loitering" laws, because the people are not moving. Hence the order to disperse. They have been told what to do, yet, still fail to listen, and continue to break the laws.

Police even handed out pamphlets, outlining the local laws and ordinances, in an attempt to teach them. Yet, they continue to break laws, such as staying out of the road. Do you see them in the road?

I do.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't agree Argus Radio hasn't in my opinion he isn't apart of the agitators unless reporting the ongoing events is agitating.

A Pine Lawn officer is on a bullhorn ordering the crowd to disperse for a 11 o'clock curfew and they can hear officers calling for back up

The crowd is peaceful so far

Ok apparently it isn't a curfew but a noise ordinance....

Only because I know his history, and you do not. He has been plenty agitative, but tends to delete those videos. But, don't trust my word, much of his video history speaks for itself, as does his twittter. Obviously, except for the deleted ones, which he is historic for.

Do your own research, don't trust me.

Also, he is not always the one holding the camera. Sometimes, the videos come from Umar Lee, whom youu should also research. Argus is Mustafa, btw. Just FYI. He is the one with the terrible cough, too.

Umar Lee : twitter.com...

Mustafa, Argus Radio - twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Do you see the road is closed?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Do you see the road is closed?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

No, the road is open, hence, why they are ordered to peaceably assemble, without a permit, on the sidewalk.

The road will only be closed for a march with a permit. Do they have a permit? No.

No one is stopping them from PEACEABLY protesting.

They are being stopped, however, from infringing upon the rights of OTHERS, while doing so. To which, they have no rights.

Oh, I forgot. 11pm came and went. Did all hell break loose?

So, like I said, agitator. Liar.

You see now, or, want to continue to argue the fine points of peaceful protests and where their rights end, and rights of others begin?

Swap over here, since Mustafa just went down:

new.livestream.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The police just pulled back from there line in the middle of the street, they just opened the street after the police pulled back. The road was indeed closed while the police had there line there.

I agree there are a lot of disinfo and agitators but I haven't seen that from Argus Radio, he is reporting what he sees and hears, much of what he reports you can hear yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The police just pulled back from there line in the middle of the street, they just opened the street after the police pulled back. The road was indeed closed while the police had there line there.

I agree there are a lot of disinfo and agitators but I haven't seen that from Argus Radio, he is reporting what he sees and hears, much of what he reports you can hear yourself.

Did you read his Twitter feed? He was one of the ones that posted disinfo last night, about the "kid" being shot, then was forced to recant, and posted an apology.

So yes, I have seen it for myself, thanks. As I have said, I know his history, you don't. I gave you the links to research for yourself. The evidence is there for anyone to view.

All hell was alleged to break loose at 11pm. Did it?

Agitator.

A "kid" was shot last night? Truth or disinformation?

Disinformation.

Be careful whom you trust.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join