It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ: No Wilson bracelets on duty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Under pressure from the Justice Department, police officials in and around Ferguson, Mo., have agreed to prohibit their forces from wearing wristbands in support of the officer who shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The Justice Department also directed Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson to order his officers to follow policy and wear nameplates on their uniforms after federal investigators and residents spotted some with the identifiers removed or covered up.

The ban on "I Am Darren Wilson" wristbands was confirmed Friday in a letter to Jackson from Christy Lopez, deputy chief of special litigation for the Civil Rights Division.

DOJ: No Wilson bracelets on duty

So the Ferguson issue continues with a apology from police chief Jackson the other day, then his attempt to march with protesters that ended up with fights with police and protesters leading to more rioting and arrests. The Brown family was not moved by Jackson's apology and then to find out he allowed his officers to wear "I Am Darren Wilson" arm bans basically shows his apology was BS, and it takes a memo from the DOJ to get them to stop wearing these wrist bans on duty.

It sure does support a us vs them mentality.

This issues hasn't gone away here are some videos from Ferguson:
Iammikebrown

It appears there are huge race problems in the St Louis area police departments vs the communities they are paid to protect.

The police were also ordered to stop covering up there name tags. As there is a lot of video evidence of the local police not wearing a name tag or having it covered up, why would they hide there identity if they were doing no wrong!!
edit on 27-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ferguson isn't done it seems.

Wait for the Grand Jury findings.

Some people on both sides will hold grudges.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think much of the problems in Ferguson is with this idiot police chief. Yeah lets hold a news conference apologizing for the police conduct during the protests, and for allowing Browns body to lay on the ground for four hours, but to allow his officers to where these arms bands while on duty??? I also would be opposed for on duty cops to wear a Michael Brown wrist ban, but its unlikely that would be a issue.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I agree the "authorities" have made a few classic errors.

Quite a few.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The police officers covered their name tags with tape, or didn't wear them, due to being doxed by Anon. The personal information of every officer of the force, and personal information of their familes, has been made publically available.

It isn't a matter of "if they are doing nothing wrong", it is a matter of thousands of threats being made, both verbally (which are easily heard on some of the livestream recordings), and across Twitter.

The officer being likely tailed, and shot off duty, on I-70 last night after getting off duty is a great example of why.

I have spent a great deal of time on these live feeds, and can attest to the fact these officers are threatened multiple times, daily, with death, even decapitation.

If I were in their shoes, I too, would be terrified to wear my name badge out of fear of my family and children, parents, and grandparents, being stalked and killed.

These are all threats that have been made, logged, recorded, and noted. Even as far as last night, when the cop on patrol was shot, a user on bambuser was verbally threatening, and recording, said threats, at the police staging area, because of lies by agitators on twitter.

There are a certain few individuals not from the area, that have implanted themselves within the group of "peaceful protesters", that are anything but, who actualy are making things worse.

These particular people are known by police, have been arrested by police on multiple various crimes, and a sympathy group is bailing them out, so they are able to continue.

To say they are baiting, fanning the flames, even outright lying to cause rage, would be putting it mildly. A quick glance through twitter, just last night @Ferguson, would reveal to any truthseeker, who the guilty parties are.

Instead, some seem simply hellbent on continuing to keep the levels of engagement at high-rage levels, and had these "peaceful protesters" nearly ready to attack the police staging area where the patroling cop was shot, no one else, over lies on twitter.

Just one tweet, a mistaken or intentional lie, about a "boy" being shot,was enough to incite a riot.

The people were at a near-breaking point, over a LIE. Of course the police were in riot gear. They have the right to defend themselves, and not only that, it is particularly absurd, even reading the thread here, filled with misinformation, that anyone would consider the police would have any *other* reaction.

Knowing the details of what is really happening goes a long way to understanding, these are a group that frequently runs "out of control", and frequently does so from agitators within the group, that don't even live there.

What's worse is, these outside agitators are funded and encoraged by a State Senator, that openly fans these flames of hate.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
FORGET your SKINS people we GOT AMERICA to fix!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is from last night, just to back up my statements. This was recorded by the gentleman that was arrested. He was first pulled over because somehow, police knew they had taken a police radio. In a previous video which may, or may not, still be on account at bambuser, you can witness him handing the officer the radio through the window, saying, "Yeah, here ya go." when pulled over and confronted by the police.

He was then arrested, for 17 outstanding warrants, then, released by an attorney he claims to have paid 1000.00, largely gained by supporting donations.

Anyway, the video is taken at the staging area, where the officer was shot in the arm. Keep in mind that while an active police hunt was going on, these agitators, I will no longer call them protesters, were agitating police, and behaving in extremely violent and aggressive manners.

Warning, language.

youtu.be...

Now. One might speculate as to how many other police radios were stolen, and to note, this was immediately prior to the officer being stalked, and shot, after getting off duty, while traveling down I-70.

This is only a small sampling of what is *really* going on. I have spent nearly 24/7 this past week alone, infiltrating these groups online, and asking questions, looking for information, etc.

The real truth would shock you.

The other side of the story is, a government, the DOJ and CRS, is largely to blame, again, for fomenting a lot of this, just as they did in the Trayvon Martin case. (Documents avilabale on Judicial Watch).

Not only do you have a State Senator funding, and encouraging these agitators, you have tge DOJ with their "seekrit" CRS division, playing both sides of the fence.

They hold Town Hall meetings in churches, so they can ban media and outsiders like these from coming.

Then, they have "PeaceKeepers" and "DreamDefenders" on the streets, agitating crowds, and instigating more riots and advertising, and setting up rallies, at the taxpayors expense, for the sheer purpose of continuing to fan the flames.

In other words, the DOJ is working both sides of the fence.

In the meantime, they are controlling EVERY move, every word, that comes from Police Chief Jackson. Not one move by him has been unplanned or unscripted. It is the DOJ in action, that you really should be furious at, and the ones that make everything appear absurd.

The police force there now, is nothing but DOJ/CRS puppets.

edit on 28-9-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

If someone could help with the video, I would appreciate it. I can't make it show with the yvid tags.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

Warning, language.

"Live Stream TURN UPPPPPP@tefpoe"
edit on Sep-28-2014 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Sep-28-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Thanks for the help with the video. The relevant sections are the first several minutes, where you can hear "Hope that b* dies", and "We pray that b* dies."in reference to the cop that was shot.

Then you will hear someone to tell him, "Cut that s* off", and when asked why, he responds with, "Because we got people threatening people, cut that off".

Of course, he didn't.

This was ALL over the Twitter lie that a cop shot first, the person that shot him, then, it became a "kid" in a different location, then, it turned somehow, into a "3-4" year old boy.

Notice, how as the TRUTH actually starts coming out on Twitter, the crowd disperses.

The hardnosed ones, many of the instigators this whole time, stick it out the the very end, looking for any way they can find, to instigate.

At one point, the WHITE videographer is approached by a woman that tells him to pull up his pants, and allegedly calls him an animal. He goes on a hate-fulled verbal rampage towards her, long after she has walked away, because "she offended him", calling her a "racist". Wait. What? He is white. She was white. *Stares*

Anyway, what they do, all day, all night, is walk around and inflame and incite, confront people with hopes of baiting them into a response, then put out calls to the "group", who respond immediately, and start raising cain.

I have caught them, time and time again, baiting, failing, deleting videos, and starting all over again. Dozens, and dozens of times.

They are, what my parents used to call, "a fight, looking for a place to happen", and God forbid, anyone falls into the trap.

You then get doxed, too, and will likely undergo the same harrassment,filing false police complaints against you, and filing lawsuits.

I advise anyone in that area, avoid this group, at ALL costs. They have the backing of some powerful people.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Look no further, I have an answer for the "images" of the Chief of Police, and the Ferguson Police Department.

First of all, nothing they say, or do, is allowed, without permission of the CRS, an arm of the DOJ.

Secondly, they had hired a PR firm wthin the first week of the shooting. Here is a quote from an article, after the PR firm was fired at 7:30 Friday night.

" He has been handling media requests and overseeing Ferguson’s
public relations strategy, including arranging a video statement
released Thursday in which Ferguson police Chief Thomas Jackson
apologized to Brown’s family."

m.stltoday.com... 1b-9912-566909e54a09.html?mobile_touch=true

He was fired because, the Ferguson PD claimed he failed to disclose his criminal background, in whicb he had been previously arrested, and convicted, for killing intruders into his home.

He was, 10 years prior, a gang member, and came home to find intruders in his home. A shooting occurred, and he was convicted, sentenced to 90 days, and 5 years probation.

Not certain exactly what the original charges were, or what was pled down to.

However, between this man handling the Ferguson PD PR, and the DOJ/CRS having to approve every comment, statement, or otherwise, it rapidly becomes clear that the Police Chief is NOT the one making the decisions here, nor is he the script writer.

He is being spoonfed every. Single. Word.

Here is a video interview, immediately following the termination of this group.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The bracelet should not be the issue, but the covering up of name tag and badges, that should be the one thing that they should not be doing.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
m.stltoday.com... rue

From the same meeting, but quite largely ignored by the press, was this statement, by Christy Lopez, of the DOJ:

Much to the frustration of many in the audience, Lopez did not say
much about whether the Justice Department was looking
specifically into potential misconduct by Wilson.

“We cannot promise a federal indictment, but we can promise a
federal investigation,” she said.

That wasn’t good enough for many people in the crowd.

Now, keep in mind, this is the same DOJ,, headed by Holder, who has now resigned, that has given this public impression that he will "take action", and the hammer of "Justice" will come down on Ferguson.

While at the same time, the CRS is the MOST powerful agency in the country, one thing they cannot do, regardless, is press charges on someone, when none are due.

However, this largely under reported remark has gone terrifically, and unduly, unnoted, by the majority of Ferguson "looking for an arrest".

The main thing, she admitted, the only real actions they can take, are in the first post of this thread.

However, while using the Dream Defenders, and Peacekeepers, to continue to fan the flames and keep the tensions alive, what is the DOJ *really* telling people?

Read it again. And again. Until it sinks in.

No charges. Only policy changes.

If probable cause were there, it would be a done deal. There would be no "waiting unti mid October".

They held this meeting Sept. 24. Read it again. And again. And agian.

They are telling the people the truth, but keeping the flames going.

Why?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
As for the police not wearing badges or covering them up out of fear, uh NO. Its the law that they do, they are required to identify themselves, the DOJ just confirmed and ordered them to conform and obey the law.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lebertygal and X

Check out this video this is footage that happened before the footage in your video, they imo are disinfo plants either by design or there just idiots because much of what they claim never happens. I think there the source of some of the disinfo on twitter.

I don't trust this guy bassemmasri

Here is link to video bassemmasri

He is the same one latter arrested for having a bunch of local warrants....
edit on 28-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Lebertygal and X

Check out this video this is footage that happened before the footage in your video, they imo are disinfo plants either by design or there just idiots because much of what they claim never happens. I think there the source of some of the disinfo on twitter.

I don't trust this guy bassemmasri

Here is link to video bassemmasri

He is the same one latter arrested for having a bunch of local warrants....

Oh I am fully aware of who he is. That was why I pointed out, he had 17 warrants for his arrest. And no, don't trust him, he is one of the *worst* outside agitators there are.

He has been on the frontline of the "peaceful protestors" group from the beginning. He has also been one of the top ones to threaten police.

As I stated above, a fight looking for a place to happen.

What took place yesterday, I started watching several streams and twitter accounts at 1:00pm, and continued till around 5am.

If you really want a shock, search twitter for Senator Maria Cappelle Nadal. Have fun with that, it will take you down the rabbit hole, so be prepared.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

When I saw the other thread:
BREAKING NEWS: Police officer shot in Ferguson, MO. Police in riot gear.

Then I checked the live streams, this site is ok at linking to live streams worldwide and I clicked on his and that lead to the link I gave in the above post: Citizensstream and just out of randomness that was the first link I clicked on and it didn't make any since that the people were so fired up that a cop had been shot, then twitter was blowing up about another unarmed black kid being shot by the police others were claiming that a child 3-4 years old had been killed from police returning fire, but it was all untrue...yet the people there were so angry....

Anyway I think this guy helped to incite the people for no reason, the cop shot had nothing to do with any protests.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You are exactly right. The shooting had nothing to do with the protesters, but the protesters had everything to do with the shooting.

The false Twitter reports built up the rage, which led them directly to the church community center, where the shooting actually took place.

It was outrageous.

Tonight, however, is a different story, because it looks like they are finally figuring out who the real agitators are, and the evidence of their agitation is online. They are picking them off, one by one, from the protesters, arresting them, and seizing their phones.

In previous days, the police had actually been locking down their Facebook pages, and hopefully, now, they will lockdown their twitter accounts, as well. There is a lot of threatening and false information flying online, and disallowing them access, whether they get bailed out or not, will be one of the key points in retaining evidence.

You can see evidence, on Argus, on some removal of some videos, already. If the link doesn't work, it's been removed because they felt it may somehow incriminate them. This is their MO. Film, delete, agitate, film, delete, agitate. Been doing it for weeks, now.

You can see video from yesterday, where they harassed the pizzeria owner, at Feraci's Pizza.
Here are some of the good feeds, although one of the agitators, you can follow:

new.livestream.com... - Argus Radio

new.livestream.com... - Rebolutionary_z on Argus

And, our favorite, Anon. He is actually the friendliest, stays on the outside, and is not a troublemaker. He just watches, and reports.

new.livestream.com... - AnonOps, in Ferguson

Live, right now, arresting protesters:

new.livestream.com...

ETA: Anon channel not working, due to either his not being there, or he was arrested, not sure which.

Editing, because some changed chat rooms, anon being one, due to new addition of banning/kicking spammers.

ETA Video from yesterday, outside the pizza place, they had an ACLU attorney come out and tell them how to protest without getting arrested. They seem to NOT understand, "Stay on the sidewalk", as can be witnessed by tonight's videos.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

And yet again next to no local news coverage of events happening now.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

And yet again next to no local news coverage of events happening now.

No local news coverage unless a major event happens. Thus has been the case, because the DOJ and media have met, and decided that the wall to wall media coverage had only served to inflame the issues that were going on, which was true. It served no purpose, and the media also rapidly lost interest.

That was why I chose to infiltrate the groups, to self-discover the truth of what was really going on, and, now that I have, to bring it the best I can.

There are two sides to every story, and the truth lay somewhere in the middle.

Instead of becoming emotionally invested in either "side", it is best to do as Anon was attempting to do, and remain on the outside looking in. He did, however, occasionally fall for the intensity of the moment, such as last night, being nearly brought to tears over the false shooting of a "boy".

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Argus radio just reported that 11 o'clock all hell will break loose, he is also reporting that police reinforcements are staging behind the building Ferguson Police department. Twitter is reporting around 75 cops and 200 protesters

There reporting both some police are wearing I Am Darren Wilson wrist bans and at least one officer not wearing a name tag, he claims to be a plain cloths officer and there not required to wear one.

Not really tense right now.

Crowd chanting "who do you serve who do you protect"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join