It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fragmented Self: Hypnosis, Torture, Cannibalism, MK Ultra: A Parody of Madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In extradimensional reality, the willfully defiant are being punished actively, tortured to get them to give up their individuality and creative powers. In order to do this, several copies of yourself are strewn across myriad torture chambers to extract from you your precious authority and to consume from you the physical manifestation of your talents (your body) without imposing death upon you. To consume dead flesh is to take death into yourself and it is to die. To consume the living is to grow in life (for the cannibal anyway). Those of us actively being tortured are a blessing to reality, for we have the power to create new life from within ourselves. We do not need to consume anything or anyone (on a spiritual level).

Are you hyper intelligent? Does the upper realm feel walled off to you? When you try to access that element of your being, do you feel like post-hypnotic forces might be driving you away from realizing the inherent nature about yourself? Congratulations. You've got a golden ticket and you can avoid the autoannihilation that the lemmings are headed towards.

Do you achieve 90% of what you set out to do or are you amazingly capable of sabotaging yourself at the last minute, rendering your best made plans into ashes? This is a sign of transcendent creative authority and it is a power that the puritans hate because it has the potential to transform this world into something Aurelian, to break our bonds, to restore our spiritual bodies, and to liberate ourselves, leading to a revolution the likes of which the multi-verse has never seen before.

The cannibal god and his self-destructive cults are only here to get you to surrender your own self and authority. This is not just in word and philosophy, but in action also. By engulfing the sedatives into your being and allowing your will, emotions and ambitions to dissipate into nothingness, you are in fact surrendering yourself to mass consumption even if you are otherwise maintaining a philosophy of independence.

Wake up! The beginning is at hand.

MK Ultra is not so much a new invention as it is an emulation of that which has already been done to us. In a sense it undermines the person because it increases the likelihood of their being utilized to ends they would otherwise disagree with; however, it is a blessing in disguise, because it protects the self from the possibility of surrender until such a time as it can develop mechanisms of self-defense. Climbing out of that fractured state, a being is infinitely more prepared to face the macrocosmic war that is at hand, because they have already faced a microcosmic emulation of its inherent nature.

The puppetmasters at the pinnacle of their pyramids lead the lemmings to the slaughter and they live off a portion of those sacrifices, bestowing the rest upon their ravenous god. These fools to do not realize that they are the after-dinner mint. They hold no special place in the heart of the beast, and they will be consumed along with the rest of us before the cosmos is annihilated by fire.

There is another path. The future is not set in stone, and an eternal and independent habitation can be created by creatures as small as us if we simply refuse to surrender to the forces of torture, confusion and seduction. Define reality by your own terms. Create an oasis in this desert and survive. Death might threaten to consume you, but that which refuses to surrender can never be completely destroyed. When they torture you, when they play psychological games against you, know that you are winning. If they could overcome you, the games would not be necessary. You are the secret to the power they lust after. It is your will they must compromise. The consumption can not be done to you, you must leap into the maw of annihilation willingly.

Have pity for the dead and the self-destructive. These can be saved, I am confident of that, but the key to moving forward is to establish your own dominion wherever you tread. Do not let your sympathy overwhelm you. Any lover of death is an enemy to life and they must be avoided at any cost. Save yourself, grow in your authority, seek out others to befriend. You can make it out alive. ;p If I didn't believe that, I'd just march headlong into oblivion. Death is better than torture unless there is the hope of survival. Another gift from our god: this hope. Some say it is a sickness that compounds the sadness of our condition. I say it is a gift and it will rise up to bite the tyrant in the ass as his greatest act of hubris.

In the future, do not accept gifts from these people. Anything they have to give to you is a trap. They cling their pearls to their chest. Let them have them. These are not pearls, but Pandora's box waiting to ensnare you in a new form of prison.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Really? You've lived through this and somehow sussed this out, have you?

It's not that I doubt it….I've looked for something like an answer like this myself….and yours is as true as any I could imagine or thought of. It's just….

It's just. It will take a while to get used to, is all….
tetra

Thanks for the thoughts and encouragement in your OP, whomever amongst us you intended it for.
take care.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

This is not the final truth. This is the understanding I have today based on the puzzle pieces that have already fallen into place. This could change in an instant, and it is not by my intelligence or my power that I've arrived here, but by a great deal of help from patron forces. An entire lineage of ancestry built up to this point and several of what the Jews might call Maggid have been leading me through this process. Some of it is me. I have an uncanny talent for disintegration and re-assortment, finding solutions that go beyond the apparent dichotomies presented to me.

Do not accept anything I say as true. Compare it to your map and walk your own path. The only thing I can say is every pyramid I have ever seen has led in one way or another to the usurpation and diminishment of the individual in favor of an elect few at the top and I do not believe this is by accident. The hierarchy is the microcosmic copy of our oppressor's ultimate form. That is a truth I believe strongly. If the creatures in power found a pyramid to be inherently ugly, they would act to prevent their proliferation. The fact that they have saturated this place and found a way to bring humanity back under the boot heel regardless of how we have attempted to depose them tells me that the pyramid is an idol which stands as a visage of our god incarnated upon this earth. "Meritocracy" does not lead to an increase in talents, but to the destruction of hopes, dreams and creativity. It does not enrich the inventive mind, but drains him of his riches so that the inactive may prosper. I think this echo pleases our god and ultimately it is he who we must seek out to destroy.

Seek ye first the kingdom of god and his retchedness and everything else will be added unto you. Once we build our tower to the heavens, nothing will be impossible for us.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Why do you think the inactive should prosper, according to Him?
tetra

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And not only that, but could you be a little more forthcoming about the purpose you think Ultra served, and the violence and cannabilistic nature attendant that seems to have come to the forefront, regardless of personality, as though not only to purport a personality that may not exist, and use to influence, but to what end?

See, as to destroying God, as you've spoken of here, I see this as something designed this way because we've become confused about history, about whom God really is, and the Bible and other religious texts and cyclical history designed for this purpose, may have been to erase what was real and true, once, but has now been lost.
BUT WHY?
tetra

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think he wants every creature to rely entirely upon him for their sustenance and that he finds the existence of independent creatures to be offensive to his sensibilities, but I think he has no creative talents whatsoever. He is a false-creator, a liar, a tyrant, a usurper. He must consume from the creative ones everything he has and then he proclaims that the elect who kneel down before him receive his graces. It is not his graces they are receiving, but the spoils of war which he has stolen from free beings.

What none of them realize is that their entire system is built upon the existence of a massive underclass who must be continuously sacrificed to fuel the machinery. As they eat the world, they consume the very thing that is keeping them alive. By breaking the independent and destroying their creative talents, they are cutting off their own lifeline. Their god has nothing to give them by his own power alone.

If they, instead, marched away from the pyramid system, bearing their own talents into reality, they could pour forth new life into this place so abundantly that the earth would be transformed into paradise in an instant. There would never be a need for cannibalism or self-destruction again. A new age of Chronos would dawn upon humankind rising from the ground up. We would take our proper place alongside the other immortal races, living in peace, joy and prosperity for the rest of time.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If I had to go with my gut, I think it would be to trick us into displaying for certain what kind of creature we are. Will we kill others, will we consume them, will we surrender, will we engage in self-destruction. If we won't do these things then we are safe and can be trusted. If we will do these things, then we've done so in a simulation so that we haven't actually harmed anyone. It doesn't make sense to me though. It seems like the system has been compromised, like it has been altered to be used for more dastardly purposes. Like some sociopath claimed that because a person is wicked, that means they are deserving of consumption and thus the talented are no longer creating life, but consuming it from "criminals," who are really just twisted and tortured beings who have been driven to do things they never would have dreamed of doing if raised in a sane and loving way.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Respectfully on your well purposed and expressed ideals, anyone can be made to kill. Anyone, in my experience of this place, anyhow, can be made to do whatever you've described….and so to betray their humanity, and therefore, acquiesce to having the same done to them, in something like a chain of events.

I am angry at God for just this, if indeed, He is the one, who initiated such. For, really, I don't think the forces we are put under to make us forsake said humanity are necessary. But the fact they are applied to us, perhpas, are the reasons I may agree He is One in the Same of Whom you describe. However, I do not think we are in a place where we have knowledge, reach to or affinity with a Higher Power. What rules this place is something else altogether.

What if someone showed you your child in chains, being tortured for an eternity? Would you sell your soul to stop that from happening? Does that make you less of a person that you would?

Do you deserve what you get, thereafter, having made that choice?

That's just one of many examples I can come up with to speak to what you've written. What if I saw a man, torturing a child in front of me, and I had in my hand a 45 magnum? Would I kill him? Yes, likely. What does that make me, then?

As to cannabilism, let's say all my relatives were reincarnated into chickens, and I'm starving in this world, trying to survive to protect my child, and all I have before me to survive for that is chicken?

My take on all that I've described to you is that to even consider such questions, we've long ago been very far removed from anything that wished us well or loved us….
tetra
edit on 27-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I have had fragmented glimpses into the events that led up to me being here, but nothing is clear about that past to me yet. All I can say is however we got here, we do not deserve this cycle of perpetual destruction, darkness and enslavement.

Maybe we were rebellious criminals and this is our punishment, that is one possibility that keeps coming to my mind, but even if that is the case, forgiveness should be a possibility after a certain point in our sentence. There should be no need for eternal torture. And to usurp our independence, why? Independence is the only thing that makes personal development and morality possible.

A slave without free will has no morality. They can be neither good nor evil. Is the presence of evil so awful that good must be destroyed along with it? Is this not a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater? I would rather be annihilated than lose my independence, but more than either of these two possibilities, I would most like to be good. Virtue is the pinnacle of what we can achieve and its glory is so stunning that to snuff it out of the world for any purpose seems like a madness to me.

As to the idea of a mother ensnaring herself to protect her infant. This allegory has come to me in several forms. In my mind, the one that seems the strongest is that the beast wanted to devour the infant and the mother chose to sacrifice herself in order to protect him. I honestly don't know what to say to that. I think the beast was manifested from the infant's own fears and apprehensions about what might occur in this reality, and thus the secret to defeating the beast has always lied within the heart of the infant this entire time.

As to murdering someone who is violating the innocent. Murder is not itself evil if it is performed in defense of the innocent. It is only evil when performed against the innocent. To judge a creature for being murderous when their intentions are good is itself a form of wickedness and is the kind of intellectual perversion of how morality should look that leads us to these darkened states of insanity to begin with.

The above is far too speculative for my taste. You are asking me to grasp at vapors. If direct knowledge of these whisperings is possible, it has not manifested itself to me as of yet. At best it is a premature thought exercise.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

To create a being who can withstand hypnosis while pretending to be hypnotized.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
We are both, I think, in the dark night of the soul, grasping at straws…..

except, hereabouts, our very interaction cancels the two of us out….and what a pity, for the two of us cancelled out means these questions and answers will never go anywhere….

tetra

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
another issue: referencing Mk Ultra, which you did in your title: this ultimately means, i'm sure you realize, that my "reality" can be interrupted and reawakened at any given time. So I'm going to the store for cigarettes, and someone zaps me into a fugue state, and I am whisked away, no telling, and doesn't matter where….

But do you see the point, is the question?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Of course not, and I may never. If I understood, would it be any easier or would the outcome be any more desirable? Like I said before, I am a scrap of paper in a conflagration and I'm just glad I made it through today. If I have the opportunity tonight, I'm going to enjoy my family and hold my girlfriend and wake up and do the best I can again tomorrow. The point could be benevolent or nefarious. It could have almost nothing to do with me whatsoever. It could be beyond my understanding. I will try to do the right thing when it is unveiled. Until that time, I do the best I can with the reality that is presented to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash
And that may be, right there, what makes you special and an example of the best of us…

thanks for entertaining my questions.
tetra

new topics

top topics

join