It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculating on the Relationship of Yahweh to Satan and Christ - Son of God as a Prodigal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Premise of this thread: Yahweh of the Old Testament did not know mankind was his image (Yahweh being the Son of God). Today, mankind does not know Yahweh is our image.

Speculation: Beyond Yahweh, there is the true Elohim, or Father and Mother of Yahweh. Today, Yahweh is the risen Lord that paid the price for the fall of humanity. If you have read my previous threads, you know that I have been chasing the idea that Yahweh is the Son of God being raised by his Father, the true Elohim. Read a few of my previous threads for more on this idea. As you consider this idea, make sure to use the Names of God Bible and note the Elohim who created in Genesis 1 and the Yahweh Elohim who created in Genesis 2 after Elohim had stopped his creation. Specifically, who created the Snake?

Genesis 3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

Who is the Snake? Revelation 20:2 - He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

These are clues as to how the Son of God destroys his own created lower nature. From my view, the entire story of the Bible is the Son of God rebelling, then repairing the error of his own creation. Here are a few questions I have as I speculate on this mystery.

How is this possible?

When a soul participates in involution and evolution (baptism for the purpose of rising to new life), we are forced into a state of inconscience (amnesia). If it is true that we are born again (resurrection), then each life is unique to the previous life. Each time we rise to new life, we are a new creation and all things are made new. In Greek mythology, this was known as the spirit (or river) of Lethe, which was the river of oblivion (forgetfulness). If you consult the WIKI regarding Lethe and the concept of esoteric involution, you will see that the state of inconscience (amnesia) is a common theme for spirits experiencing corporeal life, or life occupying a material body. Baptism is just such a concept. The purpose of baptism is to rise to new life as we seek union with the Spirit of God.

As I showed in a few threads previous to this one, Yahweh can be seen by the following traits:

1) He is not the Elohim of Genesis 1.

2) He IS the creator Elohim of Genesis 2, or the creation of Earth with restrictions. In Genesis 2, Eve was formed by Yahweh, the fruit of the trees were restricted and the Snake of the garden was created by Yahweh. As stated in Genesis 2, the true Elohim stopped his work of creation. When he did, Yahweh (Son of God) created the garden with Adam and Eve. By doing this, he was participating in involution and evolution through mankind. In other words, Adam is the involution of the Son of God into human form. If we compare this to mankind being made in the image of God, we see this in relation to a mirror. In other words, the Spirit of Yahweh is viewing himself through mankind. To accomplish this, the image must be both good and evil. This is exemplified by the Jewish tradition of the Spirit of Light and the Spirit of Darkness. See this thread for a document from Judaism that tells this story in plain words: Document Belonging to the Instructor

Question from the Premise: Did Yahweh know he was the Son of God, or was he also participating in a state of inconscience?

The implications of this can be easily seen if we know the conclusion to the matter by the words of Jesus: By judging others, we judge ourselves. What do we find Yahweh doing through out scripture? He is judging us, therefore judging himself unknowingly. We also find out something interesting in relation from the New Testament. We see that the body of the Son of God is humanity. The head is the Son of God (Yahweh). Just as our own head commands 50 trillion cells, so the Son of God commands billions of souls (Lord of Hosts). Keep in mind that a host is the house for the spirit, just like a parasite invading a host body. The one that commands the host bodies is Yahweh. Is it possible Yahweh was unaware that his image (reflection) was mankind? In other words, he was seeing himself in man, or better stated, the true Elohim (Mother / Father) were showing him his own nature in his image (mankind). This would explain most of the actions of Yahweh in the Old Testament. The same is true for us. We see ourselves by the relations we have with others.

By this view, Satan and Christ would be two sides of involution and evolution, the Angel of Light and the Angel of Darkness, or both sides of the duel nature of Yahweh. Involution would be the lower nature of the Spirit of the Son into the material form, while Christ is the risen Son of God after rising to new life. Overcoming the lower nature (Satan) is shown by the shadow of humanity. Compare these two verse sets:

Isaiah 23

14 Cry loudly, you ships of Tarshish, because your fortress will be destroyed. 15 When that day comes, Tyre will be forgotten for 70 years, the lifetime of one king. At the end of the 70 years, Tyre will be like the prostitute in this song:

16 “Take your lyre.
Go around in the city, you forgotten prostitute.
Make sweet music.
Sing many songs so that you’ll be remembered.”

17 At the end of 70 years Yahweh will come to help Tyre. Then she will go back to earning money as a prostitute. She will become a prostitute for all the world’s kingdoms. 18 Her profits and her earnings will be turned over to Yahweh for his holy purpose. It won’t be stored or hoarded. Her merchandise will belong to those who live in the presence of Yahweh so that they will have plenty of food and expensive clothing.

Compare this to Ezekiel 28:

11 Yahweh spoke his word to me. He said, 12 “Son of man, sing a funeral song for the ruler of Tyre. Tell him, ‘This is what Adonay Yahweh says:

You were the perfect example,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, Elohim’s garden.
You were covered with every kind of precious stone:
red quartz, topaz, crystal,
beryl, onyx, gray quartz, sapphire,
turquoise, and emerald.
Your settings and your sockets
were made of gold when you were created.
14 I appointed an angel[a] to guard you.
You were on Elohim’s holy mountain.
You walked among fiery stones.
15 Your behavior was perfect from the time you were created,
until evil was found in you.
16 You traded far and wide. You learned to be violent, and you sinned.
So I threw you down from Elohim’s mountain in disgrace.
The guardian angel forced you out from the fiery stones.
17 You became too proud because of your beauty.
You wasted your wisdom because of your greatness.
So I threw you to the ground
and left you in front of the kings
so that they could see you.
18 You dishonored your own holy places
because of your many sins and dishonest trade.
So I set fire to you to burn you up.
I turned you into ashes on the ground
in the presence of all who saw you.
19 All the nations who knew you are horrified because of you.
You have come to a terrible end,
and you will never exist again.’”

Perhaps unfulfilled?
edit on 27-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As a conclusion to this, mankind today is the expression of the image of the fallen guardian Cherub. Our commerce is the coming fall of Babylon, or lower nature of the Son of God. The body is destroyed, only to rise again to new life. The Son of God sees his own error in us. We see our salvation in Him, the one who paid the price for our/his sin. Do not confuse this with Christ sinning. I am referring to the past error that was paid for by Jesus on the cross. The sinless life of Jesus is the point of God demonstrating the nature of the risen Christ for everyone to see. To me, this is the story of a Son who is humbled by the experience. The Father has always been holy, as has the Holy Spirit of God. For the son to rise, he must first sink into sin and death. To be fully human, he must be born again into the waters of life, just like us. This is a story from Aleph to Tav.

Again, this is speculation. We cannot know until all things are revealed to us. To me, this answers the question of why Jesus had to pay the penalty of mankind as the Son of God. He created the Snake in the first place. The snake is temptation and desire, or what is produced by stealing the fruit of knowledge. Our choice was first his choice. His choice will become our choice later. Salvation comes by Him only.

In the end, we each see the image clearly.

1 Corinthians 13

When I became an adult, I no longer used childish ways. 12 Now we see a blurred image in a mirror. Then we will see very clearly. Now my knowledge is incomplete. Then I will have complete knowledge as God has complete knowledge of me.

13 So these three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the best one of these is love.

The true Elohim (Mother and Father) are the final expression of love for the Son.

Isaiah 53

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

We read the Bible by the arrow of time and in sequence. In reality, the entire story is the end of the story as a conclusion. When Elohim said creation was good, he rested. He already knew the entire story. We are experiencing it in time. Reading Ezekiel 28 seems like a past event. In reality, none of it has happened yet. It is the final state of the process. The same can be said for Genesis 3 and the book of Revelation. All stories culminate in a type of singularity of truth that is infinitely true.

I believe that all of this becomes the reflecting point for a future education directly from God.

edit on 27-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

A lot of times the answer can be found by tracing back in history. Christ and Satan were created (by man) before Yah was 'created.' One can't even say Yah was 'shown' to Abraham as he was to Moses, but before Yah was man and mystery. I hate to deny Christ but it appear Yah is the only truth, but we still haven't identified the teacher of Righteousness.

Whatever you do, don't be fooled by the Romans.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I would agree that yahwheh is the image of humanity.

yahweh is selfish, humanity is selfish.
yahweh is wrathful (revengeful), humanity is wrathful (revengeful).
yahweh is prideful wanting to be 'most high, humanity is the same.
yahweh is ok with animal sacrifices, some humans do the same.

Jesus said he is The Way, The Truth, and The Life, and no one will go to The Father, but by him (John 14:6), because they were all deceived into following a false god without realizing it. He told the others that their father was the devil who was a liar and murderer from the beginning (John 8:44). A "liar" and "murder" would make a commandment like "thou shalt not kill", but then give many exceptions to stoning people to death and doing animal sacrifices like yahweh did in the old testament. Jesus made things clear about what actual Spiritual Truth is by saying to "turn the other cheek", "love your enemies", and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Jesus told them that no one knows The Father except those who The Son (Jesus) reveals Him to. (Matthew 11:27), so how could it be that they knew God all along (before Jesus) and claim that he was demanding war, stoning people to death, and animal sacrifice like the old testament says? Jesus said what he said because they were all deceived and lost to the point of stoning people and doing animal sacrifice and they needed help/salvation.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If you read the gnostic teachings ( I think you already done that ) you will know, based on what is written here, that the god that created mankind and all the material things is not the same god that created the spiritual realm.

The myth of Sabaoth and Yaldabaoth.

top topics

join