It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheading Suspect Fired After Argument Over Stoning Women

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: Cuervo
Well that passage was obviously from the Old Testament, before the birth of Jesus Christ. The New Testament did away with the Old Law, which is basically the whole point of Christianity! Christ suffered for sin in our place.

Don't we get the 10 commandments from the old testament.

My ex's brother tried to tell me this crap, I guess it made my ex's serial adultery seem less wrong to him?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
double post
edit on 30-9-2014 by Merlynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Islam is not a religion of peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Islam is not a religion of peace.

It's a religion of piece(s) ie. body parts.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

For those of you lacking in education Islam is really not much different from Christianity or Judaism. Christianity is Judaism updated for Roman culture and Islam is Christianity updated for Arab culture. If you think Islam is fundamentally incorrect or immoral so is Judaism and Christianity. They all worship the same God.

The difference is people that practice Christianity and Judaism don't behead people that don't adhere to their belief system. They've evolved into the 21st century.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merlynn

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: Cuervo
Well that passage was obviously from the Old Testament, before the birth of Jesus Christ. The New Testament did away with the Old Law, which is basically the whole point of Christianity! Christ suffered for sin in our place.

Don't we get the 10 commandments from the old testament.

My ex's brother tried to tell me this crap, I guess it made my ex's serial adultery seem less wrong to him?

HEre is where most get confused. the ten commandments were brought down by a HEBREW for HEBREWS to follow. In the OT. They are of the OLD COVENANT. When jesus died for EVRYONE not just the HEBREWS that changed a bit. New testament followers who call on jesus are not under th eold covenant. They are under the NEW COVENANT.

Is that easier to understand now? ^_^

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: yuppa
Gentiles were under much less restrictions due to we are not the favorite people, we are under a new covenant after jesus. Jews/hebrews/OT followers are under th eold covenant.

God's favorite people really got screwed, huh? All those rules and barbarism...almost sounds like God's favorite people got the short end of the stick, huh?

God: "As for my favorite people, you must follow all of these very strict rules, and sacrifice animals, or you will go to hell!
As for my non-favorite people, just say you believe in this guy and you're good.
"

No they are to follow the ten above all their laws. Being the favorites is a hard row to hoe. And that barbarism you mention was before they laid out the OT commandments if i remember. I have to ask though. whats more cruel? exterminating a people who if they multiply will lead more and more astray? or stopping them from growing so others can be born under diffrent circumstances?

If you agree with eliminating terrorist you agree with that notion. sometimes its crueler to not eliminate a threat than it is to eliminate it.

ANd no. its not just SAY YOU BELIEVE and youll be fine. you have to SHOW IT and LIVE IT. If you do not its being hypocritical. Typical complaint answered. lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

CE

Central Americans do all the time.
There is even a term for it ... femicide.
You might be wise to notice in both locations the natives are brown....coincidence? IMO no it's a color thing not a religious thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join