It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Space Shuttle shot down!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A few nights ago I had a very scary dream as I do very often. Mostly of natural disasters and such. I have very vivid disaster dreams.

In this dream I saw the Space Shuttle entering our airspace and it took a spin for the worst, head over tail over head etc............. Just before it hit the ground I saw 2 US radio controlled missles on it's tail. One hit and destroyed the shuttle in mid-air and the other landed very close to where I was observing. As it landed next to me I ran for cover and plugged my ears thinking it would explode but it didn't. In the dream it was said to me that the name of the Space Shuttle was "Oklahoma"

I woke up very scared and immediately told my husband. He said there isn't a shuttle named "Oklahoma". I said well not right now there isn't, doesn't mean it wont exist in the future.

Any interpretation or comments on this?

[edit on 7-12-2004 by favouriteslave]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
For interpreting you might look and see if 'Okahoma' or 'Space shuttle' has any special meanings to you. Also you might look at 'close to you' and 'not wanting to hear something'.

Or it could be prophetic.

Otherwise it makes a dramatic event. might be good stuff for a story.
Dreams can be so sureal, makes them interesting.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by slank]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have no idea, but I do know of about 4 other people who have described dreams very similar to yours. maybe it is prophetic.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Are these people you speak of friends or ATS posters? I'd really like to know their dreams and compare. I feel it's prophetic since I don't believe I have any interest or ties to the space shuttle or the word Oklahoma.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I just searched some key words and found this! I don't know anything about NASA programs or space shuttle stuff. I don't think I've ever heard of a base in Oklahoma either.

Oklahoma Legislature Endorses Clinton-Sherman Air Base
As Space Shuttle Landing Site

OKLAHOMA CITY - The next generation of NASA Space Shuttles could be based in Oklahoma. That is the hope of state lawmakers who adopted a resolution today endorsing a proposal to make the former Clinton-Sherman Air Force Base a home-base for the Space Shuttle Program.

top topics

join