It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims against ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackNWhite

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: TDawgRex

If people would only open their eyes and see there is no god, we shouldn't have these stupid religion problems to begin with. Christian church with it's child rape that is/was epidemic throughout the clergy around the world it seams. Islamic imams preaching hatred while others look on in ignorance around the world, knowing what is to come. Jews acting like Nazis, cheering as they bomb heavily populated areas without any concern for the innocent. The whole time of course they all believe that this God person is backing them and that they are all peaceful.

I'm atheist myself but im also tired of reading posts that blame religion for everything bad in this world.
No the religion is not the problem, human species are.
i bet that if we eradicated religion we would still be fighting over ethnicity, nationality, race, resources etc.

You're right we humans will always find a way to fight, but if we get rid of religion then there will be one less excuse. Religious violence clearly is a problem globally and these people with their outdated beliefs need to change with the times.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If people would only open their eyes and see there is no god, we shouldn't have these stupid religion problems to begin with. Christian church with it's child rape that is/was epidemic throughout the clergy around the world it seams. Islamic imams preaching hatred while others look on in ignorance around the world, knowing what is to come. Jews acting like Nazis, cheering as they bomb heavily populated areas without any concern for the innocent. The whole time of course they all believe that this God person is backing them and that they are all peaceful.

I'm atheist myself but im also tired of reading posts that blame religion for everything bad in this world.
i bet that if we eradicated religion we would still be fighting over ethnicity, nationality, race, resources etc.

You're right we humans will always find a way to fight, but if we get rid of religion then there will be one less excuse. Religious violence clearly is a problem globally and these people with their outdated beliefs need to change with the times.

I'll drink to that

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So sick of hearing about ISIS... Giving them 24/7 media attention probably makes them feel special and important, too..
edit on 27-9-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Yep. thank the propaganda arm of the government for that (mainstream media and the state department).

It's exactly what they want. The division they create.. race, religion; pulling the strings and watching us dance.
edit on 27-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Of all of the conflicts in the Middle east, of all of the states and governments, and rising and falling of countries, this is the one that we should pay more attention to than any other. No other time has there since World War I, has there ever been a consensus where large numbers of Muslims are joining together to fight one group. The last time was during the 60's with Israel, but that was only 2 countries, but this time it seems like more and more Islamic states are getting involved.

Have you ever heard of Saudi Arabia ever sending in any military forces? Even Iran, who does not like the west, is participating. If this was just a US false flag, Iran would not be participating, nor would many of the other Islamic states, but this is something that appears to be real.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Refugee's should be taken out and protected, naturally.

But radical Islam and perhaps even Islam itself - needs to be faced, rather than ignored - and eradicated unless they are moving toward reformation of their outdated ideals and practices. There is no excuse - whatsoever - for the way they behave. And for the record, Africa and the Muslim extremist movements there, too - need to be addressed.

The other book religions were able to grow with the times and society. They were able to set back and say, okay, forcing people to believe the way I do, isn't right or okay. They reformed and changed. Why not Islam? What is their major malfunction? Because I can't understand it.

CdT

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

The major malfunction is the people using Islam to evil ends. They're using fear, both earthly like intimidation and murder and spiritual.

Sadly no matter what it is, if the wrong people are in charge they will ruin it for everybody. I can only imagine what would happen if truly evil people were in charge of Buddhism. They'd go around killing anyone who doesn't smile or whatever would be concocted.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I would think all the "good" and "peaceful" Muslims in the Middle East would be so offended by a group who is insulting their religion, they would ban together and take up arms to defeat those who would use Islam to justify killing non-Muslims. Instead, these countries who declare their religion as being peaceful, refuse to put boots on the ground to defeat this evil cancer which is taking over their religion.

Instead, non-Muslim countries will do their dirty work for them. You have to wonder if these peaceful Muslims are talking on both sides of their face.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

How exactly do you plan to get people to willingly give up their belief systems? I would love to hear this plan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join