It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the connections between the god of Islam and the Arab moon god Allah?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's a link where you can see several pictures of the Muslims worshiping their moon god this year. I know, they say it's not a moon god, but that's what I think of every time I see their flag, or a picture of a mosque. Looks like they put more importance on the moon than anything else. Well, the metorite they worship is ranked pretty high too I suppose. I'm still fascinated by these people who come in droves to kiss a rock that fell from the sky. "O great and powerful rock".

ehhhh the great powerfull moon is the rock that god sent to abraham when he built mecca y you ask becuase if he didnt the place wouldnt be holy for maby but i think there a diffrent reason i may want to looke for it us i think o and the reason you say moon god is becuse in the time of mohammed the people looked at the moon 2 see the day or month or whatever in think thats y we put on flags oh yeah how about the christians with all there stuff he?
plz many people who go 2 mecca see y islam is the most growing religion on the face of this planet even tho non- muslims cant enter it.plz dont ask y that would be just the stupids question.
sry dont how 2 quote.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by BaCk2thereallife]

[edit on 16-1-2006 by BaCk2thereallife]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let me see- Hitler invaded Russia to spread Christianity, but at the same time banned the bible in many seminaries which called his bullsh*t? Does that make sense? No it doesn't. Neither does the claim that Japan invaded China to spread Buddhism when the Japanese military was composed of Shintoists with a heavy agnostic or atheistic bent (ie: like Hitler and his glorification of the Northmen's pagan cosmology). In fact, your whole post is BS. Please....

To stay on the topic though- Allah was an indo-european God present in the Kaaba. Mohammed's tribe worshipped this deity and when he seized power it was swept out of it. Allah is also a generic word for God. Muslims claim THIS allah is the real God thus adding to the confusion.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I know only one phrase and yes i have been raised up christian I now see this with my full believe ect

ALL Gods are false gods.

they were aliens religion is a population / a way to control humans and our progres in science en technology

if there was no religion several hundreds of years ago we would had the dark ages and we would allready have been out in space among the stars and were your so called gods are. Yes the gods were aliens (elohim = those which came from the sky)

yes i watch stargate,
no I am not influanced by it I had this Idea several years before I heared of that show ect.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
you say aliens created us....
now i no y you dont believe in god you 2 stupid in believing in such a thing

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaCk2thereallife
you say aliens created us....
now i no y you dont believe in god you 2 stupid in believing in such a thing

OK, that will be enough of that type of posting. Check out #2 of the T&C:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sry ijust freak out when people say that

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
Here's a link where you can see several pictures of the Muslims worshiping their moon god this year. I know, they say it's not a moon god, but that's what I think of every time I see their flag, or a picture of a mosque.

How is it that you've resurrected a thread that ended two years ago and have managed to not read any of it??

BaCk2thereallife
i am arab myself and muslim in my language it means the things i posted above.God in arabic is "AL Rab"

al-lah doesn't mean 'god', it means something like 'lord'. Similar to how "baal" meant something like "lord", and how Molech means something like 'lord'. The word "malik' also means something like 'king', and notice that that word is similar to moloch. al-Lah is something along those lines, its not the word for 'deity' strictly.

in think thats y we put on flags

The crescent moon is a symbol of the turks. Apparently the turks, in their pre-islamic days, had a moon god that was very important to them, and thus they kept his symbol as the symbol for their flag. I don't know if it was used prior to the turks amoung muslims tho.

see y islam is the most growing religion on the face of this planet

The growth rate for islam is 2.14%, that of christianity 1.36%. However, in the period from 1990-2000, 2.5 million people converted to christianity, whereas only 866,000 converted to islam. At those rates, by 2050 there will be 3 billion christians, compared to 2.2 billion muslims.

Does that mean that allah ain't no good? That jesus trumps mo? Why would you consider the growth rate to be at all meaningful?

edit
per:
www.bible.ca...

[edit on 17-1-2006 by Nygdan]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join