It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
What a wrong paralel and comparison

No, it is a legitimate comparison. Neformore is saying that without care, the citizens of the world can be manipulated, by outside forces, into hating and demonising an overall demographic of people. Neformore is saying that without care, such instances can lead to genocide. Neformore is saying that without care, history may very well repeat itself.

Jews didn't rape young German women.
Jews didn't want their law in Germany, they abide by the law.
Jews didn't behead non believers.
Jews didn't protest violently.
Jews didn't have Jews patrols on the street.
Obama or any European leader dont have agenda against muslims.They mention hundred times that Islam is religion of peace.
Obama or any European leader is not Hitler.

And here is where you go wrong, time and time again. All the time.

You cannot generalise a people, of which you are doing. In stating that the general Jewish people never acted in such ways, you are insinuating that Muslims do. Indeed, you are generalising both demographics here, and it is the type of behaviour myself, Neformore and others are condemning.

You are contributing to the problem, not fixing it. You push propaganda and peddle half-truths. You generalise 1.6 billion people. You (and other like-minded individuals) will be responsible for another Kristallnacht if you are not careful.
edit on 28-9-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Again, you have spectacularly missed the point. Given your post here, possibly deliberately.

Question. Are all Irish people terrorists?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I agree!

It is very noticable on ATS right now. I´m not a fan in particular (of any religion) but I find this behavior very annoying.

It sometimes looks like some mainstream website's comment section with flag waving sheeple talking about how they would blow everything up. Middle aged men sitting behind their computer and their tough guy avatars.

It's pretty amazing to watch how people get riled up.

Good job pointing out the issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Why should all muslims be "dehumanized" because of the actions of fundamentalists

Muslims can abandon their faith and become normal citizens.
I can't see any other option for the survival of non-muslim Europe. It may come to USA too, later.

I'm not saying dehumanize, but to be suspicious - yes. There is a very thin border between yesterday moderate muslim and tomorrow fundamentalist.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

The majority of Muslims are normal citizens. And with that said, the freedom of belief and religion are fundamental rights in not only the United States, but the world over. Muslims, as anyone else, have the right to practice their religion.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

And with that said, the freedom of belief and religion are fundamental rights

I know. But desperate times need desperate measures.
If you are young enough and will live another 50 years you will see that I was right.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So a Muslim isn't a normal citizen? How should we separate them from the normal citizens? Should they have to wear a star? Maybe a tattoo?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

How should we separate them from the normal citizens? Should they have to wear a star

Don't try to put in my mouth what I didn't said. In some previous post I said that Mosques should be banned in all EU under law. If they continue to pray 5 times a day in private I can't do anything, but public Mosques should be closed.
And of course not allowing any Sharia jurisdiction in Europe land.
edit on 28-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So when do we close churches and synagogues too? Both of those religions have massacred people for their beliefs, just like the Muslim extremists, only in larger numbers

And you were the one that implied they weren't normal citizens unless they gave up their faith.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Perhaps they will be forced to wear a crescent?

Kitzik, this is the type of behaviour feared in the OP. Segregation and the violation of human rights will no doubt lead to persecution. It is an extreme measure which will lead humanity through the familiar sights of history.

Forcing Muslims to abandon their faith would not be a good move.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Both of those religions have massacred people for their beliefs

It was very long time ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So effectivvely, what you want is muslims to be treated as second class citizens, yes?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Kitzik, this is the type of behaviour feared in the OP. Segregation and the violation of human rights will no doubt lead to persecution.

I'm not afraid to propose radical measures. If you didn't noticed they opened Jihad against all Western civilization.
You really need to spend some time in muslim country to understand me better.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Really? You call what's happening in Gaza "a very long time ago"? Or how about the abortion doctors gunned down in their home, or in church with their families? That's what you consider "a very long time ago"?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So effectivvely, what you want is muslims to be treated as second class citizens, yes?

No, I want no muslims.
You are not born muslim you becoming muslim through indoctrination. And I think this indoctrination become too dangerous to wait any longer to say this simple truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Kitzik, this is the type of behaviour feared in the OP. Segregation and the violation of human rights will no doubt lead to persecution.

I'm not afraid to propose radical measures. If you didn't noticed they opened Jihad against all Western civilization.
You really need to spend some time in muslim country to understand me better.

Then you are no better than the fascists who have come before.

You are generalising the entire Muslim populace. Islam as a whole, hasn't declared jihad on the West. Radical fringe elements of Islam have. You cannot, and should not, persecute the majority for the actions of the minority.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

No, I want no muslims.
You are not born muslim you becoming muslim through indoctrination. And I think this indoctrination become too dangerous to wait any longer to say this simple truth.

Just out of curiosity, what are your opinions on other religions?

All religions have the potential to indoctrinate. All religions have their extreme minorities who will misinterpret the foundational texts.

If you persecute Muslims, you will leave open the ability to persecute others. What's stopping the persecution of Buddhists, Christians, Sikhs, Jews? It is a slippery slope. A slippery slope of which one should never tread.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Radical fringe elements of Islam have

There are too many those elements. Wait longer and they will overwhelm you.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What's stopping the persecution of Buddhists, Christians, Sikhs, Jews

If they start things similar to Jihad - ban them too.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I see.

Do you also want no more Irish people?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join