It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

So all Muslims are evil? That means all Christians are evil due to the actions of a few extremists too, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dystopium

Aargh, this isn't difficult.

Are all Catholics terrorists?
Are all Italians fascists?
Are all men rapists?

No, obviously not. Are all Muslims extremists? NO.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Seriously? They haven't 'pulled a mod' on a single participant in this thread. Please let them be 'members' and express themselves. Singling them out as mods ... would be like singling out ... well ... muslims.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm not a moderator, but i will meet force with force if need be. There is only so much crap one can take before replying in the same manners.

I haven't found their comments condescending, especially when considering the fact that they have had to repeat themselves over and over again to members who are incapable of reading and comprehending information.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My repsonses are based on the fact that people just can't be bothered to read any more and just want to react instead, usually without much, if any thought.

It kinda wears thin after a while. Particularly when there are no "excuses" being made for extremists in my posts.

It seems that reading comprehension may not be some peoples strong point. Its either that or they simply are so blinded by hate.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Who is apologising for something?

Please. Show me.

Quote me where I have apologised for evil.

You can't.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I am not bitter. I probably have more real Muslim friends than everyone posting here. LOL

BUT since the OP is making the loose connection to history, comparing modern day Muslims to Jews of the WW2 era, I mentioned another historically significant event.

I wonder if he will compare Muslims to mid 19th century Chinese next.

edit on 9 28 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: SLAYER69

From what i'm seeing, people are condemning moderate Muslims for the actions of radicals. Have you not seen the posts on ATS? Have you not seen the general actions taken against average Muslims in the past couple of months?

True.

All ignorant people make hateful claims, just like in every other Anti-Jew Israel/Anti-Christian - Anti-what have you - threads here at ATS as well. Only for some those are 'Justified'
edit on 28-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Do we have a problem with Catholics being terrorists? We do currently have a cancer in the Islamic community, no one is saying it's all of them I just don't get how people can so marginalize it like it's no biggie.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

No, they aren't justified. And they are removed when they are alerted and found to have breached the T&C's. I have removed countless such posts myself over the years that I have moderated here.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Religion is evil and islam is right now hardly the best of the bunch. There is a perfectly decent reason for anti-muslim rhetoric and is pisses me off that people that ought to know better are coming out and trying to make everyone looks like they're worried for no damn reason.

Stop it.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes they ARE saying it's all of them. If you read through some of the threads posted lately you'll see everything from "they don't being in this country", to "they should be reported", NOT taking about radicals.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So again, all Muslims are evil? When does condemnation of all Christians start for the actions of a few?

So we should let people talk about reporting a group of any religion and that's ok now? What the hell happened to the whole "freedom of religion", or does that only apply to certain religions.
edit on 9/28/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Again, show me where I've done that.

Please.

Quote me.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Ridhya

I am not bitter. I probably have more real Muslim friends than everyone posting here. LOL

BUT since the OP is making the loose connection to history comparing modern day Muslims to Jews of the WW2 era, I mentioned another historically significant event.

Oh, FFS.

Neformore was stating in the OP that Muslims, just as the Jews of the 1930's, are experiencing a campaign of condemnation and hate by outside forces. It doesn't matter what minorities in either demographic had done. What matters is that people are falling for BS propaganda and are beginning to condemn the average Muslim, just as the Germans did to the Jews in the 1930's. I will repeat what i said earlier in that "Neformore is saying that without care, the citizens of the world can be manipulated, by outside forces, into hating and demonising an overall demographic of people. Neformore is saying that without care, such instances can lead to genocide. Neformore is saying that without care, history may very well repeat itself."

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's pretty much the same as saying that everyone is anti-muslim. Is that sort of the initial theme of this thread

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ummm...dude...seriously?...I was only commenting on how the responses to those in disagreement seemed to be a kinda lock-step emphatic denial from the mods that chose to comment...

Golly gee it was a minor conspiratorial observation in a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy site....I noticed a seeming trend from the mods that commented and thought to myself.........hmmm? Could there be some underlying......policy or.......direction?

Really

Jeesh

YouSir

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
There is a perfectly decent reason for anti-muslim rhetoric and is pisses me off that people that ought to know better are coming out and trying to make everyone looks like they're worried for no damn reason.

Stop it.

NO - there is no decent reason for anti-Muslim rhetoric. There IS a decent reason for anti-Extremist Muslim rhetoric. See the difference?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No it's not. It's drawing a comparison to things said in the 1930s that are being said again today. Nowhere did he say anything about being anti-Muslim.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Remember these guys? I don't expect all Catholics to apologise for the IRA, and so I don't think all Muslims should take responsibility for Islamic extremists.

no one is saying it's all of them I just don't get how people can so marginalize it like it's no biggie.

That is exactly what people are saying. Panic!! The Muslims are coming!!
It is a sweeping generalisation, and it is that very point that the thread is tackling.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join