It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Transhumanism and Genetic Armageddon - Free eBook

page: 1

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:16 PM
Check out this free ebook that talks about hybridization and a possible plot to destroy what it means to be human.

My personal opinion is that it seems possible, but who really knows what the actual motivations are?

Click here to check out the free ebook

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:28 PM
I haven't read this book yet, but it is an interesting topic. I find though, that people can find a way to link certain creatures to others and put it down to genetic modification.

There is evidence to suggest, but no proof, at least to me. I do look at the human race and see how cultures are so different and how that can be, it's interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
That didn't take me to a download.

Could you give us a recap of the book please?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:41 PM
Just last night, i watched a couple of videos on transhumanism.

Thanks for the link.

As to motivations? I am not sure.
I do know that throughout history there has been a fascination with the blending of man with beast and beast with another kind of beast.. Until recently, this ability was relegated to the realm of mythology. Not anymore.

I can see no good come from this.

I came across this statement while reading the ebook.

If you know someone that is interested in this subject, plea se feel free to share this book with them

So here ya go.

Off to read

edit on 27-9-2014 by occrest because: add link to ebook

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:24 PM
a reply to: strangechristian777

I just read the whole thing. I found it fascinating (in a creepy kind of way.)
He laid out his ideas in an easy-to-follow fashion, and did a good job of backing up his claims with multiple sources from the past.

One nit-picky complaint... did he repeat himself (as in identical entire paragraphs) a couple of times? (Almost like he decided to move a parts of it around, but forgot to delete it from the other location.)

new topics

top topics