It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans Today Editor Releases Russian Intelligence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is the most damning info I have heard implicating Israeli agents caught in the act of trying to blow up George Washington Bridge and two tunnels leading to Manhatten.

Veteran's Today - Russian Intel

He also exposes Monica Lewinsky as Mossad agent to blackmail Clinton into dropping investigation of mini-nukes at Oklahoma City.

Radio interview is broken into MP3s. The Russian revelations begin in Part 3.

Please listen to interview and use your intuition before believing immediate attacks that are certain to come impugning anything.

I find VT to be credible, their claims to be backed up and their authors to have serious credentials. I'm amazed they haven't all been killed by Mossad in single car accidents.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not wasting time listining to that stuff. If Veterans Today is ever right about anything it would the first time. That place is so crazy it makes ATS look almost mainstream.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I would question your source because Gordon there tells some very tall tales.

One of my favorite Veteran Today articles was about the USN and Chinese Navy joining forces to battle aliens from outer space in the Pacific ocean.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
VT is not very credible if you have followed them and know something about which they "preach." My interest in them was on the topic of UFOs. In the last year, their contributor on the UFO topic has gone over the top in the "information" that he seems to know about that area....to the extreme. I noticed that his name was missing from the list of contributors the other day, I wasn't surprised, but I wonder why it took so long to dismiss him.

There are other suspect areas of VT that bear a close examination. But basically, I would call them something other than a credible source for news. Howard Duff the editor has publically stated that he lies and makes stuff up.

I wonder if this thread is not an attempt to salvage some of their tattered reputation. I'll not comment upon that aspect, but it needs to be considered.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Are you referring to the interview Gordon gave? If so, he does admit to writing things which he knows to be false but he explains that if he wrote the complete truth, he feels that his life would be in danger.

He said something like, he writes "between the lines". I took that to mean that he tries to convey the truth but is forced to disguise information using a cover.

At-least that was my understanding/interpretation.

The site is very critical of our government, critical of Israel and openly questions the OS of 9/11. They're definitely not "mainstream".

edit on 27-9-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sure enough the debunkers come pouring out without even bothering to listen.

Its prejudicial behavior like this that causes continued ignorance.

Urban Movers was without a doubt an Israeli company. Employees were caught jumping up and down cheering in NJ as the planes hit.

They were ordered to be released and ran back to Israeli like the vermin they are. Those are indisputable FACTS. Call names all you want.

Gordon says they same company was apprehended at the Holland tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel and GW bridge.

He implicates guiluani as a co-conspirator.

Sounds very plausible to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

Urban Movers was without a doubt an Israeli company. Employees were caught jumping up and down cheering in NJ as the planes hit.

They were ordered to be released and ran back to Israeli like the vermin they are. Those are indisputable FACTS. Call names all you want.

Gordon says they same company was apprehended at the Holland tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel and GW bridge.

Perhaps your defenition of a FACT is not the same as most others. VT is a big hate on Jews sort of place. I suppose if your views align with those you would take such nonsense as fact. I prefer the regular battles with aliens tales on VT over its anti semetic tales.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I enjoyed reading their site until they posted the message that they had verified with the Chinese defense Ministry that the Chinese were battling aliens off the Baja Ca coast because our ships were too far away and could not arrive in time...or close to that.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I can't tell you how plausible they made the UFO fight sound. There is probably a lot of truth being told but when you can't tell which is the lie in the truth you have to throw the whole thing out.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Russia intel?

lol

The only thing missing is the Sorcha Faal name. Also why must everything be some US or Israeli plot? Are people really that scared / paranoid?
edit on 27-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Any credible sources who wished to expose information would not take that information to VT. Absolutely no way. Which leads me to believe that any inside sources they claim to have are simply fabrications, as well as the stories these sources tell. Although thinking Lewinski was a foreign agent is not outside the realm of possibility, I never saw anything to suggest as much, but it is not thoroughly unbelievable. Delving into her background, which I'm sure many have done, would likely have raised red flags already. The idea of mini-nukes is preposterous however, for a number of reasons.

As far as Israeli agents trying to sabotage American infrastructure, it is not totally out of the realm of possibility, but Israel would never have done this at this particular time. And they also would never have gotten caught. Mossad has more practice than any other intelligence agency when it comes to wet and dirty work, in numerous countries. They are not amateurs. Yet amateurs could have pulled off such a sabotage operation, granted they actually put in some effort. Any operation of such a nature works in the same way. You study the the target, identify security weaknesses, and formulate your plan around both the vulnerabilities and your objectives. Then you have a pretty good idea as to the risk, and Mossad would never have undertaken such an operation if it was really high-risk, and if it was relatively low risk they would have succeeded. So the entire thing is just unlikely for a number of reasons.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If I hadn't already had some misgivings concerning the veracity of Veterans Today, I would have gotten there just by reading that Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad agent, blah blah blah! Monica Lewinsky had feelings for Clinton, and no one will convince me otherwise. I am a woman, and I know the look a woman wears when she cares for someone. Monica wore that look when she looked at Bill...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I find VT to be credible, their claims to be backed up and their authors to have serious credentials. I'm amazed they haven't all been killed by Mossad in single car accidents.

You must either be a comedian or own VT because no one, even someone not in their right mind, could ever think that.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Aliensun

Are you referring to the interview Gordon gave? If so, he does admit to writing things which he knows to be false but he explains that if he wrote the complete truth, he feels that his life would be in danger.

He said something like, he writes "between the lines". I took that to mean that he tries to convey the truth but is forced to disguise information using a cover.

At-least that was my understanding/interpretation.

The site is very critical of our government, critical of Israel and openly questions the OS of 9/11. They're definitely not "mainstream".

If your author says he has amazing information to tell, but he can't come out and say it so you need to read between the lines... you need to read between the lines of that statement. It's essentially saying "Nothing I write is true, but there's a chance (no matter how small) that something similar to what I've written really did happen somewhere". In other words... it's false.

new topics

top topics

join