It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A leave of absence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just want to say that the short 2-3 months that I have been on this board I have learned a lot. I see the world in a whole new light. I have realized that the truth, as obscure as it is, truly will set you free.

It�s hard trying to cipher through what is fact and what is fiction. I take everything I learn with a grain of salt. The truth is out there, but there is just as much misinformation too. And it is there to make sure you don�t find the truth. I just try to let the sprit guide me through the b.s and to the truth. But every truth is only a half truth. But that half truth has the possibility to help you see the bigger picture.

I am at a turning point in my life. I should of graduated in December of 2002 with a bachelors degree in computer science. My last semester was rough, I passes all my classes except my MATH 407 class (Linear Algebra). The teacher gave me a D in it

The thing that really sucked is that the class was only offered once a year. When I found out I felt like holding my professor out of a 10 story building. But I took it like a man packed my # up and went to D.C to stay with my sister.

Summer school is about to start so I�m a bout to make that trek to good old Alabama and finished what I started. I�m going to be M.I.A for a while because there is a lot I have to do to not only get down there but to find somewhere to stay once I get down there. It�s going to be Hot as hell to !!!!!! But once I get full settled and my finances taken care of I will return.

Id like to give my shot-outs to Thomas Crowne, illmatic67, believerinchrist, William, Abraham Virtue, alien, Helen, BuddhaCession, Isis Fibonacci, mikromarius�.hell even Freemaosn/hammerite/hkot/
The master
. Even if I totally disagreed with any of you I still respected all of you.

Thanks for the convo. Sorry if I missed anyone. Peace

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Take care Abstract!
And i hope all things go well for you......Im sure you will be missed!
And hope to see you soon back on here!
good luck!

helen....

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Abstract,

Hey man, its been fun! Always enjoyed reading your posts, and hope to read more of them in the future! Dont forget ATS, we wont forget you!

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
One of the realest members in all of ats.com is abstract. But you gotta get that education, that's most imporant. As long as your coming back it's all good, I'll hold your spot and represent for you brother...

Peace be upon you.

[Edited on 5-31-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Safe Journeys...Calm Seas.

Wish you all the best...and look forward to your speedy return.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
good luck with everything abstract. Dont forget about us.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
seems this is becoming a trend...ah well, I always enjoy reading your post abstract hope things go smooth for you good luck, cousin.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
But I understand completely you needing to take time to get things in order...can't wait to hear about everything when you get back! Take care of yourself and don't forget us (there needs to be an icon with tears)
You always had good points and words to add to ATS..
Magestica

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'll miss having you around.

G'luck in your struggles, bro.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I haven't been here long and I won't be around a whole lot for the next while either. You seem to be one of the more level headed cats on these forums. Too bad we didn't get to build that much. When you come back I might still be around though. Anyway...

PEACE

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Crap.

Abstract, you need no sabatical. You need to stay plugged into your home, here.

The world is a scary place without your friends!

new topics

top topics

join