It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See the old Pattern? Set up a problem turn it into your enemy and go to war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Here we are again with the bankers rolling in the aisles of their ivory towers paid for by our money which they misappropriate. They will undoubtedly get away again, unless we stop it this time, of financing both sides and making huge profits whilst we all get poorer. Is that Okaydokay with you all when on e considers that these rebels were our allies earlier on and our governments financed them and even armed them?

This new offensive that we know about is being media controlled to suck us in - we have family victims urging us to go after ISIS we have cameron on his second attempt to wheedle his way into Syria via Iraq and we have the media pressing us to believe that we face a great threat created initially by bungled false flag and the odd islamic mad preacher whose antics urge young impressionable people to fight to their cause albeit they are themselves an undiagnosed psychotic who won't put himself in the firing line.

W now e have this perennial problem of war which means huge amount of debt incurred, more public cuts in the services we want our tax revenue to go to provide and what exactly will we get out of this newest debunkle - which never attacks Israel - and has a pipeline involvement.

This sucks all round and so what if a band of rebellious teenagers want to sojourn in the desert - let them - but don't ever let them back in to western society again, the cost is too high for us all to keep watching over our shoulders for the little wretches. We do need the country's that have these groups mirauding through their land to deal with them and to arm them and aid, but nothing else.

What we can't have is these young thugs creeping back into our countries and picking up their lives as though they have done nothing wrong. They must be made examples of in each and every country they have left. You can't fight brainwashed ideology, it needs to be returned to the desert and kept there. So I'm thinking Up the caliphate because once its borders are secure, any dangerous or disruptive ismalist and his family can be dumped there never to leave - as its so perfect a way of life for them and has kept us safe when apart from those people who accept that ideology and have been allowed to infiltrate Western and other societies.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2014 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Here we go again for sure..see a pattern..definitely.
List of wars
This is truly all the US knows how to do. Look at the list. Only difference is , yes they figured out how to maximize their profits out of it. What would the United States do if they had no war to fight in? Who is going to step in and eliminate the very thing, perhaps the only thing that keeps the country in money?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
The u.s. helps every country in the entire world nearly, of course a few of them will turn on us.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

The one budget our prime ministers won't and utterly refuse to cut is the foreign aid budget. Services to the weakest in our society which we willingly pay for can go but not money for this particular budget.

We all see the wells for clean water and other benefits from the British on our tv but most come from charities not our budget for that work - otherwise wells and other things would have already been provided with the amount of money we give.

What the UK does, as I expect its the same for the USA, is give money to places that have valuable resources so they get a foot in and after seeing the obstacles to their resource grab, remove said obstacles and in go the corporations often also with part of our foreign aid bill paying for their presence there.

pattern dutifully followed.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

When you ask what else would the USA do, I suppose the problem started when manufacturing got farmed out to China and all those people employed in that industry suddenly found themselves unemployed. Its a pity the USA doesn't spend some of its time snatching back some part of manufacturing and using its people and earning from that rather than spending the time with wars that earn money ultimately for the bankers. One wonders how many generations will be employed paying back the incoming debt.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Diocletian's Problem-Reaction-Solution
A further example of how elites throughout history commit acts of terrorism as a pretext to create enemies and corral populations behind a tyrannical agenda.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Of course we see the problem. However, that doesnt stop the fact that real people by the thousands and thousands have been murdered, sexually mutilated and harmed.

For example, Raqqa was one of the more progressed cities in Syria, no hijabs, women going to college, etc. Women have been subjegated to horrors and people have been crucified.

So they're very successful in creating the problem because no matter what group is behind ISIS, for example, whether its black op or not, real world citizens and human beings still have to be rescued from it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
America is in the business of war!!! The war profiteers profit and the middle class pays in blood and taxes.

A neo conservatives wet dream!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I read the subjectline and immediately thought of self help in terms of eliminating the bad. lol. Well at least I know where my mind is at today.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I don't doubt the position of women which IMHO is the main objective of islam as undoubtedly threatened, but I was really looking at the cost to the countries involved, especially with failing economies.

This is a gorilla war and bombing the jerks will certainly help, but it needs thinking outside the box to defeat this ideology and I still hold that not one of these individuals should be allowed to return and their families need to be deported as a deterrent to stopping people from joining this particular brand of barbarism.

However I cannot see how not putting troops on the ground is going to track and kill these criminals. In gorilla warfare you need gorilla hunters because so far its been reporfted that bombs have been falling on empty buildings - expensive and useless. With all our satellite spying how come these groups manage to evade and hide so easily?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: AccessDenied

When you ask what else would the USA do, I suppose the problem started when manufacturing got farmed out to China and all those people employed in that industry suddenly found themselves unemployed. Its a pity the USA doesn't spend some of its time snatching back some part of manufacturing and using its people and earning from that rather than spending the time with wars that earn money ultimately for the bankers. One wonders how many generations will be employed paying back the incoming debt.

Shiloh here is the Industrial manufacturing for 1970 to 2011

You will notice the rapid increase in Chinese production what do you notice about US production. Does that information fit with your idea?

new topics

top topics

join