It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets discuss UFO books

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
UFO books have been discussed in other threads,... and this book : Unconventional Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis by Paul Hill is a great one ...

It stirs both intellectual and spiritual feelings on the subject...one of my favorites...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
a reply to: karl 12

Karl 12, what are the best books out there about USOs?

I own Carl W Feindt's UFOs and Water along with Ivan Sanderson's classic.

Any others that go in depth about USOs?

Think you've listed the best two there matey - can't really think of any others worthy of note (which is a big shame as it truly is a fascinating subject).

If you've not seen them already then some of these articles are worth a read and this page also shows quite a few water cases but nothing as extensive as Carl Feindt's site.

SkyFloating's thread here on the UFO board also deserves a good read every now and again (all 38 pages of it).

USO Research

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Since you have such a massive library, how many of those books are about actual contacts? so many books are about whether or not they exist, or about the abduction phenomenon. By contacts, I mean the ones that are face to face (not channeled), and the ones where the memory is not erased.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
To: Xretsim

The following may be part of your answer. And no UFO library is complete anyway, without the UFO/ET briefing given to President Reagan in the '80s:

www.serpo.org...
PRESIDENT REAGAN'S TOP SECRET UFO/ET BRIEFING AT CAMP DAVID IN MARCH 1981

"The CARETAKER: The United States of America has been visited by Extraterrestrial Visitors since 1947. We have proof of that. However, we also have some proof that Earth has been visited for many THOUSANDS OF YEARS by various races of Extraterrestrial Visitors. Mr President, I'll just refer to those visits as ETs. In July, 1947, a remarkable event occurred in New Mexico. During a storm, two ET spacecraft crashed. One crashed southwest of Corona, New Mexico and one crashed near Datil, New Mexico. The U.S. Army eventually found both sites and recovered all of the debris and one live Alien. I'll refer to this live Alien as "EBE 1.

"The CARETAKER: Thank you, Mr President. EBE died of what military doctors considered natural causes. I don't think we could really state exactly why EBE died. Although we had five (5) years to study EBE, we didn't have any standards to compare EBE's body with standard medical observations. It was difficult to lose EBE, since it was the most interesting thing we as humans could receive and study. A visitor from another planet ... ANOTHER WORLD. EBE did explain where he lives in the universe. We call this star system Zeta Reticuli, which is about 40 light-years [38.42] from Earth. EBE's planet was within this star system.

"ADVISER #1: Mr President, yes, I was briefed many times on this subject matter. As Director Casey stated, this is a very, very complicated subject. I think it took me about one year to be fully briefed into all aspects of this matter. There are different areas. The initial crash, an investigative period, some attempt at contact, A DISINFORMATION OPERATION to protect this matter and several other levels."

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Has anyone read those "Haunted Skies" books by John Hanson and Dawn Holloway? There are 10 volumes now. It mostly centers around UK UFO lore it seems.

Are they worth the reads? Very expensive though.

Here is VOLUME ONE
edit on 14-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
UFO Crash at Aztec: A Well Kept Secret

This book is rare (only a 1000 printed) and kind of hard to find for decent prices. But its one of the best books on UFO's of all time IMO. Timothy Good was inspired by it and wrote Above Top Secret.

Its truly a landmark in UFO literature.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Majestic 12 stuff is pretty cool as far as reading goes.

I am also a big fan of the Dulce papers, probably just a drop in the bucket of what could be going on.

MK ultra stuff is pretty good reading too, goes all into time travel and stuff.

Pleadian stuff is interesting too.

Chariots of the gods was a nice read.

The bible has a few UFOs in it as well.

Lets not forget Telos and Hollow Earth books out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very interesting reading Vril and Kandinsky.

I think their being a little rough on these authors.

They have imaginations just like everybody else as well THEY HAVE TO SELL BOOKS.

So a little maybe out of this world stuff works for both the individual imagination and the book sales...
People don’t like just dried up analysis they want their imaginations challenged with sometimes exotic possibilities.

That said of course one wants information with integrity so as long as a guy believes in his stuff he’s all right with me.
Timothy Good is actually a spiritual guy…

I liked his new book, Earth an Alien Enterprise, and would recommend it.

I haven’t ever read Dolan’s books but like the guy

My favorite UFO author is the late John Keel. His new old book, Trojan Horse, it’s been reissued, I just read, was awesome.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join