It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron Says Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

And point out, exactly, where he even mentions "9/11 truthers"...

He doesn't.

He says those who believe "that 9/11 was a Jewish plot" in the context of non-violent extremists using it as a reason to whip up hatred for those prepared to do violence. It is as plain as the text on the page what he meant by it, its you and others in this thread trying to shoehorn some hidden or ulterior motive into the speech by taking single lines and quotes out of context, then twisting them. Cameron isn't "clearly" talking about any of the crap you said.

Do you believe 9/11 was a Jewish plot? I don't. However, I do believe that we're not being told the whole story, but I don't think it has anything to do with "the Jews". See how your confusing the two things?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is just the kind of rhetoric that is a pre cursor to arresting and detaining anyone who questions anything that the elite decide is true.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yeah David - Dangerous to your and your establishment chums, and the monopoly they hold on fear and manipulation of the public.

Dangerous because the vast majority of these "conspiracy theories" are known fact, many proven by leaked or declassified documentation, leaving very detailed paper trails - making up a body of evidence against our self proclaimed leaders so shocking in scope, absolutely horrifying in its implications -

That if the good people of my beloved home actually lifted their heads and consider government doesn't love you,

We would get rid of these corrupted and abusive maniacs for once and for all.

My son was given autism by their interference. As were many others -

edit on 28-9-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: GargIndia

And point out, exactly, where he even mentions "9/11 truthers"...

He doesn't.

He says those who believe "that 9/11 was a Jewish plot" in the context of non-violent extremists using it as a reason to whip up hatred for those prepared to do violence. It is as plain as the text on the page what he meant by it, its you and others in this thread trying to shoehorn some hidden or ulterior motive into the speech by taking single lines and quotes out of context, then twisting them. Cameron isn't "clearly" talking about any of the crap you said.

Do you believe 9/11 was a Jewish plot? I don't. However, I do believe that we're not being told the whole story, but I don't think it has anything to do with "the Jews". See how your confusing the two things?

9/11 was not a Jewish plot. That I agree.

It was a plot nonetheless in which the establishment of Mr Cameron was involved.

I hope you are right. I am not suggesting anything. However I can see Nazism growing exponentially in the Western world.

Where does UK stand. UK cannot balance its books. It is constantly printing money. It is deep under debt. There is a time of reckoning when you realize your past is catching up with you.

There was no need for Mr Cameron to say what he said. A powerful government believes in acting, and the British Government can always act against a person who is against the interests of State or interests of public. Making such pronouncements from UN is meaningless.

edit on 28-9-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I wonder whether he had a little moment when he had to work through (and convince himself) that the implication of what he was saying was a conspiracy theory in itself?!...prolly not...

A99

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Fantastically entertaining and utterly true. You should put that in a thread somewhere

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's clear now why Cameron wanted to censor people's opinions and voices... He didn't want anyone talking about his pig f***ing and tax evasions.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cameron needs to be voted out of office.

Persecuting people who question government policies is insane.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dodging taxes hands groups like IS and Al qaeda an advantage. Our soldiers had to go without Basic combat equipment and piss poor armoured vehicles that could withstand a IED in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Cameron is history...And a good few more will follow. Blair is up to his neck in offshore banking. Should be the Jail for these hypocritical bastards.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join