It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron Says Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

In history at the dawn of every battle there stands a pivotal moment. You are standing in yours

WOW...I cant star you enough for such carefully chosen words.
So astute, so stirring...I know the answer is staring me in the face but where do I begin.
We are many, they are few!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Queen's not a reptile , reptiles don't Purr

Well if she's a shapeshifter maybe she sometime purrs...I dunno...never been in a room with reptiles. Some things in life dont warrant further investigation.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

in simple words for kids:
"people should stop asking questions"

... whoops there it goes freedom of speech..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
OT: (Trying to picture an anti-new world order hat on your avatar. lol. I think it would transform from slightly menacing to downright cuddly.) So cute. : )

Agree, something like this would be real peachy...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They are as dangerous as ISIS...if their voices are heard, and the elites can no longer deceive the public with fake terrorist threats. I would say that would be pretty dangerous to their cause.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'd like to start by interpreting David Cameron's remarks so that regular people will understand what he is saying.

What David Cameron has actually said is an admission that the truth is dangerous to him and his supporters or rather its inconvenient. What he really means is that the government and the people who control government for their own purposes desire to have a monopoly on all things that bring them power. Its convenient to have the ability to define what the truth is for everyone and these people treat that ability as their entitlement. When you build a house of cards built on lies, hypocrisy and hubris. A friend once told me that the truth is like excrement in a tank, eventually it leaks out, it must be terrifying to have some commoners poking holes in those excrement filled bubbles.

Fact is is that governments have never had any competition regarding the truth until the internet came along. If a little truth seeking here or there truly threatens the foundations of a society, then I ask how can one expect society to survive if it is so fragile. The elite are fragile and prone to scare easily, but people are robust and society is not of made or defined by elites like David Cameron. No, these people are merely parasites. I don't think there is an ounce of truth in David Cameron's comments, I think it belongs in the lies, hypocrisy and hubris category. Just more lies, in a feeble attempt to stop the internet from engaging in a discourse to find the truth.

So easy to see through these people when their solution to every problem is to give them more power. Not to mention that they are the ones defining what the problem is. Pathetic. More trash for history's dust bin.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have had about enough of that wanker's blathering.I don't know which speech is worse? Bush's or Obama's or Cameron's.All the same thing some vague threat to the world and if the UN and everyone else doesn't support them then they are a "terrorist sympathizer." Or "Conspiracy Theorist."
edit on 073030p://0326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 073030p://0426 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Why is the UK Prime Minister going on about years-old conspiracy theories in front of the United Nations?

He makes it seem like they're legitimate enough to pose a threat.

Start locking up conspiracy theorists, David. I dare you. Let's get everyone talking about them. You'd really like that, wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He said it, it must be true lol Afraid thats beginning to wear thin on the masses now!

So now you know it, it's not invading two countries and drone bombing 5 others Muslim countries and killing all their "fellow" Muslims thats radicalising terrorists, it's conspiracy theories about 9/11 and 7/7!

The worst part is it makes no sense on any level, these radicals Islamist's claim responsibility for 9/11 and 7/7 not blame their "successful operations" (as they see it) on the Jews lol So if they think it's the Jews why are the crazy terrorists going to fight Assad in Syria and not the Jews in Israeli? eh lol Sounds like he's making up a conspiracy him self now lol

Talk about double think and double speak... they must be getting worried now to be playing this card lol

If Davids saying this then it's safe to say us lot visiting sites like this will on be on one of their infamous lists! lol Well apparently they list us as non-violent terrorists... if ever their was a play on words lol

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So I should go to a police stastion and turn my self in?
tell them the Prime Minister says I am a terroist.

or will they just use a drone to bomb me?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I thought the speech sounded familiar.

The mob rules only if you give them power.
BTW, what's so bad about progressivism?

five "crucial premises" of the Idea of Progress as being: value of the past, nobility of Western civilization, worth of economic/technological growth, faith in reason and scientific/scholarly knowledge obtained through reason, intrinsic importance and worth of life on earth.
There's more.
edit on 27-9-2014 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I ran into a similar attitude on Facebook - when I mentioned my thoughts on 9/11, I was told that I should repeat them. But I think we should have free speech, even if we are wrong, especially to speculate on something of that grand a scale.

My opinion since I was in high school on 9.11 was that it was staged in order to give an excuse for totalitarian governmental laws that have, in fact, followed. That's an opinion I have carried for more than 10 years. I deserve to have a voice.
edit on 28amSun, 28 Sep 2014 02:20:30 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
We are only dangerous bc others might hear the truth in the conspiracy facts we lay out in the open.

They dont want their sheep to see the wolf beneath its sheep skin

This a hundred times over. They do not want us to think differently. They want us to watch BBC news, FOX and # like that and swallow every lie they have them tell. They want us uneducated so we don't know our rights, they want us cowed so they can control our every movement. Apprently now, if you think differently then you are as dangerous as a terrorist. This alarms me. Free thinkers are now being targetted because we dont conform to their views?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
David Cameron is guilty of war crimes and i hope to see the day where his head is removed from his body just like what happens when you drop bombs on homes on the other side of the world to protect your oil interests and because the bankers paid you a bribe to do so.

CT that one David

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Truthbadger

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
We are only dangerous bc others might hear the truth in the conspiracy facts we lay out in the open.

They dont want their sheep to see the wolf beneath its sheep skin

This a hundred times over. They do not want us to think differently. They want us to watch BBC news, FOX and # like that and swallow every lie they have them tell. They want us uneducated so we don't know our rights, they want us cowed so they can control our every movement. Apprently now, if you think differently then you are as dangerous as a terrorist. This alarms me. Free thinkers are now being targetted because we dont conform to their views?

There is just something about this that has my spidey sense in overdrive.

Arm chair commandos, backseat drivers and forum and chat room ninjas have never been of concern before. We are easily identified, easily located and historically proven to be all bark and no bite.

So why now would we be called out to the world as a threat greater than or equal to any other?

I fear we are being used as window dressing or as a Trojan horse for something. My poor little programmed and conditioned mind cannot begin to dream up the possibilities of the kind of atrocities this people use to lull themselves to sleep.

I have been asking people to wake up and smell the coffee. This request is more about seeing ourselves and knowing yourself more than it is about knowing your neighbor. You can't afford the risk of being caught with your pants down. I have a big surprise for most of you. "Nobody believes the lies you are telling yourself, but you." Nobody cares any more about you, than you care about them. If your name comes up in a conversation, they are not talking about what a intelligent, handsome, wonderful person you are; even if they tell you that was what they were saying, if you walk into the convetsation.

You don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of making it, if you are stumbling around in the dark. Know yourself. Be honest with yourself. Accept that you are not perfect and no one is. Learn tolerance of yourself so you can be tolerant of others. Forgive yourself so you can forgive others. The battle has to start with the enemy you carry inside, for it will, trip you up, turn on you, embarrass you and turn you in, every single time your ass is against the wall.

Know the stranger that is inside of you. Be true to yourself. Every man, woman and child has a price and can be bought. It is always good to be honest with yourself, up front, before, the auctioneer shows up. Your life and a lot of other lives may depend on it.

Kenny Rogers' song is not a bad tune to keep in your head when things get tuff. Great warriors know the goal is to win the war, even if you have to lose the battle.

Now we need to focus and find out what their real end game is, because we all know that we are under lock and keystroke, GPS drone tagged, one mouse click away from being a memory. We are "no" threat.

So what are they 'really' up to?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Saw this comment by researcher and Film Maker Christopher Everard and he's absolutely correct.

It's not the fact that DAVID CAMERON is Jewish which bothers me. And it's not the fact that he is a 5th cousin twice removed to Queen Elizabeth. What gets me is that he was at college alongside George Osbourne, Nathaniel Rothschild and Boris Johnson at the Bullingdon Club and that all FOUR of them end up with influential jobs in Parliament all at the same time... The mathematical odds of this happening are billions to one... I have no objection to having a Jewish Prime Minister - as long as he or she honestly tell the British people BEFORE they are elected that they have a primary allegiance with ISRAEL rather than Britain - but frankly, would it not be better to have a government of PROPERLY ELECTED BRITISH PEOPLE, rather than Israeli toffs on the payroll of Buckingham Palace? At the Bullingdon Club, pranks enjoyed by David Cameron & George Osborne include burning a £50 note in front of a homeless person. I really think it's TIME FOR CHANGE. Real Change.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Cameron's sophistry shows how desperate they are now that more and more people are coming to terms with the most unpleasant truth--the events of 11 September were staged. And most of the Global War On Terror is a fraud of epic proportions.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Saw this comment by researcher and Film Maker Christopher Everard and he's absolutely correct.

It's not the fact that DAVID CAMERON is Jewish which bothers me. And it's not the fact that he is a 5th cousin twice removed to Queen Elizabeth. What gets me is that he was at college alongside George Osbourne, Nathaniel Rothschild and Boris Johnson at the Bullingdon Club and that all FOUR of them end up with influential jobs in Parliament all at the same time... The mathematical odds of this happening are billions to one... I have no objection to having a Jewish Prime Minister - as long as he or she honestly tell the British people BEFORE they are elected that they have a primary allegiance with ISRAEL rather than Britain - but frankly, would it not be better to have a government of PROPERLY ELECTED BRITISH PEOPLE, rather than Israeli toffs on the payroll of Buckingham Palace? At the Bullingdon Club, pranks enjoyed by David Cameron & George Osborne include burning a £50 note in front of a homeless person. I really think it's TIME FOR CHANGE. Real Change.

[/quote

Maybe it is time to use transparency to 'our' favor. Casting our ballots in secret only works if you trust your government. I don't.

I think it is time for us to do an open televised call out. Allow for no computer glitches, stuck chads, missing ballots. Every person that has the right to vote stands at their ballot box and states for all the world and their 15 seconds of fame, their choice.

Time to shake the rafters and let some sunlight get into the corners.

Truth and honesty have always been very dangerous weapons. Why do you think so many have died trying to use them?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Quite, I wonder just how many people in this thread actually listened to the speech in it's entirety or are simply taking someone else's word that he said what he did, because he mentioned nothing about "truthers", "conspiracy theorists" or what have you. The only reference he made was a single line:

The peddling of lies: that 9/11 was a Jewish plot or that the 7/7 London attacks were staged. The idea that Muslims are persecuted all over the world as a deliberate act of Western policy. The concept of an inevitable clash of civilisations

Clearly, taken in context, he is referencing the extremist Islamic line that 9/11 or 7/7 were some Jewish plot to demonize Muslims or that Western society is out to get Muslims. He is not talking about anyone else.

I can't say I am surprised by the reactions of many in this thread - ATS is famous for over-reacting and throwing hyperboles around like they're going out of fashion. Who actually listened to the whole speech? Probably no-one.

Here is a link to the text of the speech - I cannot post it all owing to Character limitations but it takes 5 minutes to read:

Cameron's Speech

edit on 28/9/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

And here is a perfect example of ATS gone rampant - you never listened to the speech did you, you have simply made assumptions based upon someone else's reporting of the speech?

He says nothing of what you claim he did. I recommend you read the transcript I posted a link for above.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join