It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron Says Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Lol yeah.

So having this on my cap makes me a Terrorist?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The dude finally said something right.

Although Ron Paul already proved being a truther is synonymous with being a loser so it doesn't really matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The biggest threat to the status quo hierarchy is the growing awareness of the control mechanism where citizens are conditioned to believe we are powerless and government is the savior.

When in fact the exact opposite is the truth. Human beings are imbued with genetic source codes giving us access to Gods infinite wisdom and unlimited power.

I've come to believe the key to waking up from this nightmare is recognition that this entire virtual reality was created for the very purpose of waking us up through experience of being controlled, cast into fearfulness and coming to the recognition that true independence comes from the recognition that we are our own saviors both individually and collectively.

With my new belief system, I am able to understand how this occurred, the necessity of it and thus forgiveness for all controllers no mater how, greedy, diabolical or absolute evil.

I am truly sovereign and free. Cameron is powerless if I take back my power. We are all eternal. Nothing can kill us. Ultimately nothing can harm us.

There is nothing to fear.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That's because he and his ilk know that the internet has exposed them and that people are talking about them. It boils down to them wanting to censor the internet and free speech. They want to make it seem that anyone who questions authority is a "terrorist". Either you're with his tribe or you are a terrorist. US politicians spout the same nonsense. The internet is the worst thing to ever happen to the rats. Now they're getting nervous. Too many calling them on their BS.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
S&F

Yes, non-violent theorists of any type are a great danger to world leaders. (insert eye roll)
Heaven help the person who has a brain, an opinion, and keeps an open mind. If I want to know what's going on in the world, I come to ATS. Even better, if I want to learn all aspects of an event, I can find that, too. Many times, I've read comments that are repeated later on MSM, prompting me to wonder if these threads are mined for "gems."
My guess is, the bigger the non-violent threat, the more frightened tptb become.
Which is a clear sign to Carry On and Keep Theorizing.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I think they have been in your face obvious about their intent for quite a while.

Yes. It is downright creepy, scary, when you stop and read the fine print, the ingredients on the labels and translate the Latin for yourself for the first time.

Every horror movie has warned us; when you think you are safe, is when you are in the most danger. Of course they also remind us that when try to flee evil we always carry it with us in the backseat. To never look in a mirror or you will have to accept the fact that the face of the true monster will be revealed.

Yes. It is creepy scary when you come face to face with the realization that "you" are now the enemy and your blood sweat and tears have built and finances the people who have labelled, targeted and will soon hunt, incarcerate, maime, possibly kill or enslave you. You even pay for the bullets.

What is scarier is most don't even remember what they have lost and have become the terrifying zombies they feared. The dead outnumber us 100 to 1 and the few among us that are still alive are either infected or running for their lives.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So was 9/11 a jewish plot? He talks about people whom recruit for ISIS not truthers and while there might have jews been involved it wasnt a jewish plot just like it wasnt a christian protestant or muslim plot.

But yes, he certainly wants truthers painted with the correct brush, especially now that the rise of ISIS will raise questions. For example why was it possible for ISIS to invade by surprise, was it invaded by surprise or did Iraqis army have a standdown order ? Where did the intelligence come from that allowed ISIS to always strike soft targets?

Who trained and funded ISIS and why?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Can you smell it?

Smells just like Déjà poo...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

He references 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers as examples of the type of extremism that must be dealt in a similar fashion to ISIS.

So is he going to drop bombs of democracy to my house too?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Apparently Mr. Cameron thinks that people who want the truth are as dangerous to HIM as ISIL. Honestly I find the comparison in very bad taste. How can he compare truthers to beheading?

Truthers have never hurt anyone but TPTB and thier OFFICIAL story. His comments are in bad taste and highly disrespectful to the families of those who have lost their lives in 9-11 and now due to ISIL.

According to the NWO and Mr. Cameron ISIL and Truthers are equally dangerous. The NWO has two goals, private banks and usuary everywhere, and total authoritarian control.

ISIL and Islam stand in the way of private banks and Usuary and truthers and conspiracy theorist stand in the way of total control. This is why Mr. Cameron is upset, because we both stand in opposition to HIM.

ISIL is in opposition to humanity at this point. So something must be done to stop them.

I myself believe in humanity and only stand opposed to the totalitarian government the NWO would like to establish. According to Mr. Cameron something needs to be done about me too?

I almost laughed/choked/cried, when he said we need a government that represents more than a minority. Does that mean Mr. Cameron will resign? He is obviously for the 1% on top and cares nothing for the middle or lower class.

The official 9-11 story, thier are people who believe the buildings collapsed on thier own who still dont believe the official report.

The biggest tragedy on American Soil since Pearl Harbor and we have a story that is scientifically impossible and a building 7 that is not even mentioned?

I don't know what happened on 9-11. And I'm not sure who is responsible. All I know is i cannot agree with the official report. And that in itself makes me question our government.

How do we end up with an "Official" report that many scientists say cannot be true? This is either a conspiracy and cover up or the worst investigation in history. Either way as an intelligent individual I would prefer at least a plausible "Official" report.

Apparently wanting an official report backed by sound science makes me as bad as ISIL terrorist.

Mr. Cameron comparing 9-11 truthers with ISIL is irrational, disingenuous and disgusting!

edit on 27-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Really Mr. Cameron, you're trying to defeat ideas and free expression with what exactly? If your (Mr. Cameron's) ideology cannot withstand analysis, critisim, investigation, if it lacks a logical consistency, an underlying foundation, and it has no rational justification for it's continued exsistence, and falls apart with the slightest wind of debate, then I think it's time to replace the system, not keep on on life support, Pull the plug, (just say to the system adios, you're a ghost, and move on with our lives) this current ruling ideology only really serves the power elite.

Not to mention the very fact that you (Mr. Cameron) are publicly stating that certain ideas should NOT be discussed goes further to convince the general public that you and your cronies ARE trying to manipulate the public to move towards ideologies and beliefs that are self-limiting, inherently unable to reach the truth, and divert people's mental energies in directions that have no real exsistence or significance.

So please Mr. Cameron, just tell the ruling elite to take all their ideas and their notions of global dominance and to shove it up left where the sun usually doesn't shine.
edit on 27-9-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wonder how many people in that room could smell the bulls*** a mile off
edit on 27-9-2014 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I never BELIEVED any of hte 9/11 conspiracy theories, but like some other people, I doubted the official narrative. So I looked. Does that make me a terrorist? No. Did I find evidence to convince me the government plotted to kill about 3000 innocent people on 9/11 to get support for a war on terror? No, I did not.

If questioning the official narrative and even doubting the evidence you're given classifies me as a terrorist then I'm a terrorist. However, if actually believing any of these 9/11 conspiracy theories, as opposed to exploring them, classifies you as a terorist then I am not.

I can see how someone who actually believes these 9/11 conspiracies might become as dangerous as a ISIS terrorist. Since they actually believe our governemnt sacrificed innocent lives to reach an end then that opens up the door for them to become militiant. It's like one of our founding fathers fighting against the British to gain independence, except it's illegitimate, like religious extremism. If a mad man comes at you with a gun, claiming you're the devil, it's illegitimate. If it's a policeman coming at you with a gun because you're threatening another innocent life then it's, by comparison, legitimate.

My question is are 9/11 conspiracy theorists who become militant crazy or evil? Are ISIS religious extremists evil or crazy? And the term crazy refers to a willingness to believe wrong or irrational things. But what about a husband who murders his wife because she slept with another man? The husband similarly feels he's in the right and his action is warranted. So one could argue the husband is crazy and believes wrongheaded things. Or one can alternatively assert the husband is instead evil, espeically if he derives pleasure from inflicting pain or suffering on others or cannot acknolwedge their suffering.

The line between a fanatic who murders others in the name of rightesnous and a person who kills others sadistically (or is otherwise evil) has always been unclear to me. This is why I find it hard to believe in good and evil. It's much easier to just believe in sane people and insane people. And since they can locate areas in the brain for virtually everything, including empathy, it's very liikely some murders just have disordered brains, as opposed to having an evil nature.

I think evil to me is more a state or a feeling, not something divine. Bad feelings or bad states are more evil than good ones. Anything that produces a world of suffering and desolation is evil in my book. But lets say the nature of our universe was suffering and desolation? Does that mean I should classify it as evil and attempt to destroy it? No. By attacking you're just participating in the suffering and desolation. If the fundamental state of hte universe is suffering and desolation then it probably can't be changed at all, so the righteous action is to end your own life. Of course, how do you know the universe is evil? How could one know for sure? The important thing is to remain rational and go on what you know, not on intuition or a hunch. In my case, what I know states there's some evil and some good in my local universe, but as for the rest of hte universe, I don't know.

Kind regards.
edit on 27-9-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I will leave it to this man to stick it to Dave !

chrisspivey.org...
edit on 27/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Thank you for your reply about what I consider progressive liberal ideals/mindset. The progressive mindset is all around us today from the anti-bullying campaigns all the way into government rule. It is very easy to see at that level as leaders will put the rights of the masses over the rights of the individual. It really is that simple.

And yes I do consider Hitler a progressive liberal he took inspiration from America's early progressive movement and applied it into Germany. The progressive mindset is at the root of Germany's issues of leadership during that time period and sadly still today. The EU counties bought into the lies hook line and sinker and you are seeing the issues that arise when that happens.

When the rights of the masses are put before the individual it leads to more control and without a doubt some form of Oligarchy rule.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grumpy64

sounds like a person suffering paranoid delusions.

Or having Scotland deciding against secession thinks he's untouchable...drunk in their own hubris

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

Wtf? He says,

in responding to the aggression against one of our member states, Ukraine...

Ukraine is not even a NATO member.

That's because he was addressing the United Nations of which Ukraine is a member. Think you got a bit mixed up there with NATO.

Anyway it seems Davey Boy doesn't like conspiracy theorists.

Personally I think the the whole 911 conspiracy, when you take things a piece at a time open up a lot of questions that need answering. However when you put it altogether it really doesn't make sense as an 'inside job'. Well other than the US government obviously sought to take total advantage of the aftermath.

But Cameron needs only to take a hard look at the way the establishment have covered up the things like the police incompetence at Hillsborough that led to 96 deaths in 1989, the phone hacking scandals of the last decade and perhaps most sickening of all the rampant paedophilia which seemed to afflict so many in his current profession and in high society since at least the 1970s.

I suspect he knows the truth. He just doesn't want us to know it as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

David and Samantha Cameron are 11th cousins twice removed, through their common descent from James I: he via William IV and Mrs Jordan, she through Charles II and Nell Gwyn

So another distant related "royal" Wasnt Bush related to the monarchy as well. I see what they mean by the divine right of kings to rule. The reptilian inhuman overlords (Kings Queens Popes Mullahs Politicans et al) of this planet make me want to diagnose myself Bi-Polar.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Who is the dangerous one again?

Well said...

I suspect that Disraeli, Teddy Roosevelt, and JFK would all have agreed with you 100% as well.

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The reptilian inhuman overlords (Kings Queens Popes Mullahs Politicans et al)

The Queen's not a reptile , reptiles don't Purr

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join