It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron Says Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

By the way just for the record the British sold out to progressive ideals a long time ago and all parties that rule inside the kingdom are progressive minded.

A very easy test is personal rights vs the rights of the masses. If a leaders is pushing the rights of the masses over personal rights they are progressive scum. The party they belong to is all a lie to get the people to pick one or the other while they sit back and laugh.
edit on 27-9-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

By the way just for the record the British sold out to progressive ideals a long time ago and all parties that rule inside the kingdom are progressive minded.

A very easy test is personal rights vs the rights of the masses. If a leaders is pushing the rights of the masses over personal rights they are progressive scum. The party they belong to is all a lie to get the people to pick one or the other while they sit back and laugh.

What do you define as "Progressive Ideals"?

If Rights are applied to everyone equally then why aren't "Rights of the Masses" the same Rights for Individuals???

If none of the Labels actually mean anything and they are all just push the same agenda, why use any label at all including "Progressive"???

Who get's to decide what label applies accurately??? Maybe "Progressives define themselves differently than the inclusive definition you are using.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
quote "when a country already has established laws i.e rape, murder,tax evasion anymore laws made are just suppression of the people" stuthealien 27/09/2014

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The governments do not lie, shame on all of you in this forum. Shame on you all.

If you support government conspiracies, you support extremist jihadists that cut peoples heads off, round up people and sentence them to death for doing alcohol or drugs, you support sharia law punishable by severing limbs, lashings, whippings & death. You support women forced to wear the hijab under the penalty of force.

You are all sick, sick people.

If you believe the government could be involved in subversive action under the guise of an enemy to help them achieve their long term objectives then you may as well round up any dissenting opinion and kill them in the street and hang them for all to see, because you know... watching "Loose Change" and senseless murder is like, totally, almost the same thing?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I just think it's nice we're being noticed. It often feels us 'conspiracy nuts' are thrown aside as crazies... or ignored.

Basically, what they are saying is... the TRUTH is dangerous. And i'd agree with that. If everyone knew what was REALLY going on, they'd be in soooo much trouble.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Well just as well I'm not a 'Conspiracy Theorist'.

I'm a Reality Analyst!

They apparently feel that you need to analyze material from official information outlets only.....for a happier and more inclusive world. Come on now, be a good thinker.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Hey,
Here's a good example of what is to come:

Someone I've known all my life has written a letter to the government, expressing feelings of unsatisfactory character. Telling them how things seem to be going in the wrong direction, and that this person is starting to feel like an enemy in their own country. Suggesting different solutions for the benefit of the system, etc...

The government is now pursuing this person. Investigating this person with Terrorist-Act laws and so on. I imagine this is how it has always been in China, but it's a new world for others like me. I am shocked to see a person pay taxes all their lives, building the western democratic society as told, but if they write a letter where they express their concerns, again because they wanted to help, they get prosecuted. The authorities will try to find something.

Spending tax-money prosecuting their own citizens. For pointing out flaws, ie knowing/thinking too much.

Brave New World

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
this is truly remarkable.

Question the official history of events and you are a terrorist.

Sad Sad times we live in.

FACT :

99% of the most dangerous so called Islamic extremists are either directly or by proxy funded / Armed by the west
or countries in bed with the west.

1% are people sick to death of seeing their counties ripped apart and their children killed by western influences.
in the name of oil / profit.

Where was the terrorism 50 years ago ???????

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
He also hates the fact we spread the word about their dirty little secrets.... e.g Elm House the supposed great Maggie Thatcher was nothing more than a child prostitution trafficker for her cabinet.... 2002 to 2008 Tory Libor Fraud in fact every account of thievery(Post office, Nationalised Industry) and depravity(as mentioned above) these over paid Oxbridge expense claiming *&^%$@*s ConLibrour is found committing is plastered on all over my facebook at first opertunity, so everyone understands exactly what they have done before they try to cover it up.

THINK ON THIS... HE CRIED AT THE FUNERAL OF A PEDOPHILE ENABLER KNOWING FULL WELL THE HISTORY OF MAGGIE THATCHER AND HER FILTHY DEEDS
Anything spouted from this type of deprived quizzling is void of sense, meaning and worth!

edit on 27-9-2014 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: SubTruth

What do you define as "Progressive Ideals"?

If Rights are applied to everyone equally then why aren't "Rights of the Masses" the same Rights for Individuals???

If none of the Labels actually mean anything and they are all just push the same agenda, why use any label at all including "Progressive"???

Who get's to decide what label applies accurately??? Maybe "Progressives define themselves differently than the inclusive definition you are using.

Well progressives love to run a front of "inclusiveness" but are not really. They have strong ideas on who and what needs to be squelched in society to bring about the full progressive environment.

But to your question why use labels at all if the different positions all have the same end. well ok. But its all about fracturing joint cognition, shared understanding in a society. We are moving toward a picture of a "better world" which has less to do with divide and conquer as it does with marginalizing real decent......and the things that resist amalgamation must be dealt with.

Notice Cameron mentions only "right wing extremists" when he mentions "wings" at all. There are some who are still fooled that this means, as Cameron mentioned in context, "Nazis and Klu Klux Klan". But as many have beheld this progressive ground floor definition of right wing bleeds over when necessary to constitutionalists. This is the Progressive purpose whatever it is that their useful idiots believe. I.E to convince, in the case of the US citizenry primarily, that our constitutional philosophy is outdated and restrictive to the proper use of power to govern the citizenry, checks and balances to power are for those not bold enough to take the future, that ideas about unalienable rights are entertained by an extreme element of the citizenry that time has left behind and should be left behind as we move toward the glorious light of a truly free and progressive world.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"....in the name of freedom, democracy and justice..."

Funny that he mentions those as the main reasons for being an international dickhead. As all three are nothing more than illusions.

Freedom, does not exist unless you are owed the debt by all these countries in debt. Or you are off the grid/money.

Democracy, does not exist...he and many like him are in power, enough said.

Justice, does not exist as it isn't something capable of achieving. It just makes people believe that a "higher power" can determine what ought to have happened. Thus reinforceing people to uselessly live in the past.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeSignal

The answer to this is everyone needs to do it. I think a letter writing club would be great, and add a meditation club too as we're actually co-creators and its time to turn off the tv and the "code the matrix" black magic stuff hollywood and media does, and start to take our power back and picture a truly progressed and equal world where no one is living in the dark ages or poverty or enslaved, like a progressed advanced venus project.

One person shouldn't be targetted for something everyone should be doing.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Hey thanks for replying,

You know, I was thinking along the same lines. Maybe we should start a letter-club as it is important to not let this slide.

We as "people of earth" need no wars to keep the economy going. We need love. The cynicism in society is starting to bleed through, and the progressives are saying "too bad, that's life".

It's time we started saying "Look, we know the world is a rough place, we all live in it, but can we work together to make it a better place instead of pointing fingers and enjoying and benefiting from others downfall?"

I will be starting a club. In the light of the situation, and in spite of Daves rants against us, I will continue to discuss and suggest till my breath is no more.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Shake the sleep from your eyes. Listen very carefully to every word he said. The die has been cast. Your future has been described. You can no longer afford to feign sleep. You can no longer pretend that the handwriting on the wall is just a meme.

You are standing at the doorway of the future of all humanity. You must decide what you truly value in this world. You can no longer sit on the fence, the fence is collapsing, and your feet will land on one side or the other. It is time for you to decide where you want to stand.

We have walked along the edges of the web that ensnares us, lying to ourselves in the belief that we are free. We have been surrounded by the boundaries of the web, with our feet firmly bound in the traps we have denied exist. We were drawn into the deceit and are now held fast. Whether we have dressed ourselves in the finest silk cocoon, or are just hanging by a thread, we are all  being slowly consumed.

We accepted the label of being elite, free, unique, wealthy, consumers. We accepted the lie and willingly and pridefully allowed the silk cocoon to become our coffin. Some of us are so addicted to the venom that we cannot resist it's call, even when we know that it is the very substance that immobilizes, liquefies, and facilitates our demise, leaving nothing of us behind but a dry empty shell or a random bit or piece of us, barely recognizable of the person we thought we were.

Everything we believed was a lie. It hurts to have to come face to face with the truth. We fear having to give up all the comforts that we have become addicted to, and we believed we have earned, and we tell ourselves we can't live without. We are trapped in a web, in a silk coffin, gluttonously consuming the venom,  'allowing' ourselves to be consumed. We are trapped, zombies, skeletons, because we 'choose' to be.

What the hell is freedom? Does anybody really know? What is heaven? For that matter what is hell? Have we become so damn programmed, conditioned and disconnected that we have forgotten who, and what we are? How can you fight for something if you don't know what it is?

Listen! Then 'really think' about what this man is saying. Your life and the life of anyone you love or may ever love depends on it. Do these people really speak for you? Do they represent you? Why are they standing before the world, declaring your future? Why are they standing before world identifying who you are, what you think, what you stand for, and how they are going to cull you? When are you going to remove these people from their positions? For any of you that believe you have no power to change this and that your vote doesn't count, you are right. You are powerless if you don't fight. A vote not cast has no power to change.

In history at the dawn of every battle there stands a pivotal moment. You are standing in yours.

edit on 27-9-2014 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Fighting the battle of mobile posting.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I would like to remind David Cameron that:

Conspiracy Theorists do not engage in mass surveillance of people, both foreign and domestic.

Conspiracy Theorists do not engage in serial paedophillia or the cover up of those in high office engaging in it.

Conspiracy Theorists do not spend taxpayer money like it was just lifted from a monopoly board.

Conspiracy Theorists do not maim and kill others in far off lands for political or financial gain.

Conspiracy Theorists have personal opinions, which they are not afraid to voice.

The government, and particularly those of David Cameron's perceived self importance, do all of the above, without accountability or penalty.

Who is the dangerous one again?

edit on 609Sat, 27 Sep 2014 08:37:31 -05003730800000014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

well f******* said.

+1

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Eton Dave is a prize bellend. That's a given.

But step back from the botox faced tosser's smug face for a minute...

Terrorism does not pose a serious threat to Britain and the US. It never has done.

Consider the IRA mainland campaigns of the 1970s. Bombs in buses, pubs, litter bins, several each day in London alone.

I was close enough to hear the blast when that bloke blew himself up on a bus in the Aldwych by accident. 1994? 1995? The next morning, it was business as usual, road open, buses running, people joking about the daft brush who couldn't set a bomb properly. Ditto the Canary Wharf bombing around the same time.

Take the 9/11 attacks. A huge brutal spectacle, live on every TV channel. Was the US even slightly destroyed? Nope.

The governments of the west learned nothing from it, they doubled down on foreign policy and domestic control.

But Joe Public, Joe Public got very frightened, Joe Public became frightened and suspicious, Joe Public welcomed new anti-terrorist surveillance, Joe Public saw terrorist in every dark corner.

Al Qaeda has won...

...because terrorism is, and never was, about the destruction of the enemy.

It's about destabilisation, it's about challenging the status quo, it's making people react. It's takes the powers the state assumes and turns them around 180 degrees.

So, at the core, are terrorists and conspiracy theorists / free thinkers that different? Terorists subvert the state's monopoly on violence; consipracy theorists subvert the state's monopoly on information.

Just a thought.

edit on 27-9-2014 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah.
What is it that causes everyday Joe blow's to question 'official' statements?

Before they became interested in theorizing what actually took place; one example,
wtc7 didn't fall until after the news reporter reported it.

It's stuff in the background that occur simultaneously with any news report, guts don't lie-people do.

Alot of theories are born from the lies reported on national media outlets.

Did you know that a concrete floor can be dustified before it falls 14 feet to the next floor? We seen it with our own eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hold the phone!!

Will I be arrested for wearing an Anti-New World Order hat?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

OT: (Trying to picture an anti-new world order hat on your avatar. lol. I think it would transform from slightly menacing to downright cuddly.) So cute. : )

As to what Cameron said, I keep trying to think of a way that he didn't really mean it that way. But I can't. Now that is really creepy.
edit on 9/27/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join