It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron Says Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Title says it all really - David Cameron basically comparing folks who don't swallow the official 911 story to religious psychopaths who cut people's heads off.

Speech given in front of the UN General Assembly, New York, 25th September 2014 (two days ago).

David Cameron told the U.N. that "non-violent extremism" is just as dangerous as terrorism and must be eradicated using all means at the government's disposal. He references 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers as examples of the type of extremism that must be dealt in a similar fashion to ISIS.

If you thought Obama's War is Peace speech to the U.N. was creepy, wait until you get a load of this. Cameron is officially announcing a the plan to use a full assault on dissenting views.

link

Any thought on this one?

To my mind he should be publicly flogged.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
We are only dangerous bc others might hear the truth in the conspiracy facts we lay out in the open.

They dont want their sheep to see the wolf beneath its sheep skin

+42 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Maybe it's because the current halls of power and the bloodlines that have created them will cease to exist if their game is exposed for the slave-based control system that it is.

Fear is the virus, propaganda is the means of distributing it.

Waking up is the cure.

Those at the top of the pyramid stand to loose everything they have created whilst the rest of humanity stands to gain everything.

That's why it's dangerous.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The internet has us all talking on things that make them NERVOUS, OF COURSE they want it stopped.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
But... We're just "conspiracy nuts", aren't we? There's no basis in fact to the matters in which we discuss, right? What does he have to fear in us? We simply exercise our ability of freethinking and objectivism in an attempt to discern the truth from the corporate mass media propaganda...

Oh.... Now I see.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I was literally just talking about this in another thread.

Think any thoughts outside of the mainstream crap that you are expected to believe? terrorist. Mark my words, thought crimes will become actual crimes. Unless you tow the government line 100%, you may as well be the enemy to these people. The US federal government is just as bad. If they had it their way any one who dared to question authority and government practices would be locked away.

The true enemies of freedom don't exist half way around the globe from western society. They're the people runnning our governments. You know whats more dangerous then a terrorist in the middle east? A politician with a pen and enough paper to write a 'law'.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It must be frustating for the top cream of the leading elite, to discover, their cover story does not sell. Then of course, like any respectable artist and author would do, they blaim the audience.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Good.

My reasoning is simple. Years ago, the MSM used to be the "4th Estate". THEY were the ones that reported the truth. THEY were the ones who kept politicians and by extension, government honest as well.

But now? The MSM is nothing more than a mouthpiece for an ideology.

WE'RE actually doing the job that the MSM used to do, and they call US fringe!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
19 guys flying planes into buildings on 9/11 is a government conspiracy theory...any crime with more than 1 is a conspiracy....hello!

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Listen to what this leader is saying dear readers around the world. The PTB are reaching the end game the curtain is going to be pulled back. Under this curtain fear will rule our lives and dissenting views will be silenced. Hitler did the same exact thing in the 1930s in Germany. It started slowly using fear and poverty and gained momentum over time.

The progressive plan is working..........Many still do not believe these men have a plan........Listen to him. This is why they push democracies and not republics ruled by law. This is why individual rights are frowned upon over the rights of the masses. Understand what this truly means...........Please.

The only way this can be fixed is by the people understanding why individual rights are so important when liberty is at stake. If men like him succeed the rights of the masses will win just like in Germany,Russia,Italy,China. If you are on the "right" side of the isle you will be fine if you are on the "wrong side".........Look back into history to see your future.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BABYBULL24
19 guys flying planes into buildings on 9/11 is a government conspiracy theory...any crime with more than 1 is a conspiracy....hello!

You're obviously biased toward using "Facts and Accurate Definitions" though.

Remove all that and then what have you got??

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
The progressive plan is working..........

Progressive??? Try again. This is the first line of his Bio.

David William Donald Cameron is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party.

What does it say he's a Leader of???

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You can be a morally bankrupt person on the left or the right. Communism is just as bad as fascism and vice versa. TPTB want us blaming one side or the other on pointless issues so we won't unite on important ones. It happens every day. I'm just amazed it happens here too. What's Cameron afraid of? The conspiracy theorists are just as selfish and short sighted as everyone else

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I've been called all kinds of names for my beliefs, but this really? Sounds like they are getting really scared. Am sure we'll see his opine "retweeted" and regurgitated as some kind of standard to judge people further on. What does that say about him to allude to such a thing?

Also,

Also, Left/Right, progressive, Conservative, doesn't matter here, it's all the same when it comes to these people. It's just an illusion to keep us divided and to keep the votes and monitory and support funds coming in.

edit on 27-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This wouldn't be true if people used logic, reason, and actual facts to support their conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, many use blind hate to push agendas and call it a conspiracy theory.

That's when it becomes dangerous, because then, the conspiracy theorist just becomes a disinformation agent, and complicates an issue with BS instead if letting facts present themselves to illuminate truth.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

'Conspiracy theorists' held doubts about WMD in Iraq and, omfg, they were right. Should CTers just shut their mouths or is it possible Cameron is drunk on his own propaganda? Is it even possible that he's soaked in the hubris of every leader who stands on the verge of war? Self-importance doesn't get a better buzz than knowing you'll be in the history books as a 'war prime-minister.'

IS are savages and leave no option but war. Even if the West stayed out of it, their neighbours would have to engage in war with them.

Still, Cameron is being 'that asshole' by smearing everyone who question our interests in war as 'conspiracy theorists.' It's freedom of speech! It's called democratic discourse. Right to an opinion without being called a nut for disagreeing. Propaganda doesn't work as well as it did back in the Great War.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
so they are getting worried about having their lies exposed.well well well....he should change his slogan to"tow the party line" and underneath should read "truth is ignorance"
edit on 27-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Too late David. I know I have the right to form an opinion without interference. That includes events on 911. And my opinion has already shifted.

I know how "it" works now.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theorists Say David Cameron Is Just As Dangerous As ISIS.
Fixed the title for us!

Well, keep it up guys!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Conspiracy therorists were labeled as 'tin-foil' nut bags for trying to convince the public that the government was making moves to limit personal liberty for what... 20-30 years? Trying to tell people that the feds, MI6 and such were making a slow but steady gravitation towards a system that was Orwellian in nature, and designed to monitor us all? Totally crazy we were called. Misinformed, paranoid 'they' said.

You mean to tell me the feds do try to monitor us all? You mean to tell me GCHQ put cctv all over GB for the explicit purpose of watching people do their every day lives? The NSA monitors domestic citizens en masse? That's impossible, can't be true.

Enter Edward Snowden. All of that is true. 1984 is more of a reality now than ever before, and it's right in our faces. Revolutions have started over less... much less.

Their campaigns to smear conspiracy theorists credibility are for one reason: they fear us. They see the things we discuss and see the questions we ask as the ultimate threat to their authoritative designs to control the masses. The ultimate question is what are we going to do about it? They think people are too afraid to stand up to them. That may be true for the most part, unfortunately. Unless the free people of the world remember that freedom and excercize their right to remove tyrants from power, this game is not going to change until regular people start getting vanned for questioning authority.

Great post, Kandinsky.
edit on 27-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: sp suxors

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join