It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dayz issue, any experts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
When I get free time sometimes I like playing the dayz game (original mod epoch not the stand alone).
Played it all the time then didn't play it for a month or so and now when I go to play it don't work anymore.

Can't get on through dayz commander or play with six.

Does anyone know if something changed in the last couple months with those games?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

This may help?

epochmod.com.../topic/14783-fix-for-unable-to-join-using-dayz-commander-several-issues-waiting-for-host-no-servers-l isting-unjoinable-etc/

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Thanks but no that isn't the problem. I have tried everything.

I bought Arma 2 & arma OA through gamers gate and now I guess you have to go through steam to play dayz?!?!

Just read that about using steam to join dayz, thats what changed while I was gone...duh.

Would I have to buy the games again through steam? I have the key code for the games, it seems stupid to have to buy them again.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I believe it is a standalone title on steam now, not just an Arma II mod. You will need to buy the standalone game but no longer need the Arma titles.
edit on 27-9-2014 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the problem you're having, but they're also porting it to PS4.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

I believe it is a standalone title on steam now, not just an Arma II mod. You will need to buy the standalone game but no longer need the Arma titles.

I have the stand alone game but prefer the older mod.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The standalone is a waste of hard-drive space atm. Literally the only improvement being the graphics.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: finitedualities

The standalone is a waste of hard-drive space atm. Literally the only improvement being the graphics.

I agree,

I prefer to play the mods and like epoch because of the ability to build bases.

new topics

top topics

join