It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islams plans for the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Whilst this documentary is about 2 years old and yes it was made by Glenn Becks outfit it provides a valuable insight as to the Muslim infiltration of the West and what its plans are I feel it a worthwhile watch.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You know, an hour and a half is a long time. Is it possible for you to provide some of the conclusions reached?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Glenn Beck was all you needed to say. The man is like Alex Jones if it is popular he will jump on the band wagon just so he can make a buck off it.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

But is it false? You don't know and I don't know. Dismissing it for that reason alone is risky. Or are you saying that everything Glenn Beck has a hand in is automatically false?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
First of all anybody who tells you Islam has a plan has no idea what they are talking about. Islam is just divided and mixed into different sects as Christianity. And just like Christianity, Islam spends most of is time fighting amongst itself. So Islam no more has a plan than Christianity because it is not a single entity nor has a single leader. Anyone who tells you different is a liar, an idiot or in most cases a mix of both.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
Or are you saying that everything Glenn Beck has a hand in is automatically false?

No. He probably documents his Lunch Order correctly before giving it to his assistant to retrieve it.

However, just about everything else he says is a paranoid, myopic perspective of what's going on brought on by a Massively inflated ego believing in his own PR campaign.

Maybe that is too harsh though. He also get's lucky once in a while too.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
There is real journalism in this piece but rather than watch it because it might offend your liberal sensativities you instantly poo poo it you are all over this board like a rash defending these people,soon very soon it will be politically correct to investgate islam and it won't be racist to question them and start a peaceful,hopefully,counter insurgency.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
Ever heard of the muslim brotherhood and yes there is a very detailed plan written in 1982 discussed in this video,or is it not in your CIA talking points to never underestimate an enemy.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

You will get the idea within 20 minutes but in a nutshell its up to us to work within our local communities and local law enforcement and councils...the Federal level is comprimised.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Isn't it tradition on these boards, to provide a synopsis? I think it might even be part of the ToS, but not checked, that when you link a video, especially in the opening post, you also include a synopsis about what the video is about, iterating the salient points.

After all, it is a discussion forum, not a video sharing forum.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
my viewpoint

Islam has the overarching duty to have the whole world 'Submit' to Islam
just as the Christians are commanded to 'Preach the Gospel' to the whole world

Islam has no plans...(except perhaps to rebuild a global Caliphate)

But Islam provides the Big-Top Tent where the 3 ring circus can conduct different performances by different acts
the 3 rings are: Pious Muslims- Moderate Muslims- Radical Muslims

similarly the Christians' Plans are under A large Big-Top Circus Tent with the similar 3 rings of activities which unfortunately
(with the Catholic Church) involved ~20% of the Clergy engaged in inappropriate child sex acts---

which you will not find under Islam, to the best of my knowledge... the Clerics or Imams seem pure enough,
instead it's the Wealthy Muslims, the warlord commanders, Jihadists etc. which break the sexual taboos
but that does not make it a 'wash' for either ideology

personally a 2 yo video is too distanced from the present to be informative...I will pass on a YT video on outdated bullet points
thanks anyhow
edit on th30141184286427342014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

similarly the Christians' Plans are under A large Big-Top Circus Tent with the similar 3 rings of activities which unfortunately
(with the Catholic Church) involved ~20% of the Clergy engaged in inappropriate child sex acts---

If you are saying that 20% of the Catholic clergy were involved in child sex acts, you are misinformed or lying. I suspect you simply trusted the wrong source, and hence became misinformed.

The exhaustive study performed by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice found that the figure was approximately 4%, the same rate as found in the general population as a whole.

I'm sure you'll want to correct your understanding.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: St Udio

If you are saying that 20% of the Catholic clergy were involved in child sex acts, you are misinformed or lying. I suspect you simply trusted the wrong source, and hence became misinformed.

The exhaustive study performed by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice found that the figure was approximately 4%, the same rate as found in the general population as a whole.

I'm sure you'll want to correct your understanding.

According to this article they believe this figure is underrepresented.

www.theage.com.au...

Professor Cahill said that 14 of 378 Corpus Christi priests graduating between 1940 and 1966 were convicted of child sexual abuse, and church authorities had admitted that another four who had died were also abusers, a rate of 4.76 per cent.

But the actual figure was much higher when under-reporting was taken into account, along with cases dealt with in secret by the Catholic Church. "One in 20 is a minimum. It might be one in 15, perhaps not as high as one in 10," he said.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This video describes everything that the bankers and corporations have done and are going to do... but says it is the Muslims?

Maybe ISIS was behind the global meltdown and bail-out scheme? THAT'S where they got all the cake!!

O am going to watch more now, I'm glued...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

interesting vid thx for posting....

a lot of does make sense and if true paints a very scary picture

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
" Muslim infiltration of the West"

Well i still enjoy my sex, drink and rock-en-roll but the bankers from Israel that bribe our leaders and mean we all work like slaves to live inside a cardboard box are the ones i have trouble with.

A title of "" Jewih infiltration of the West" would fit the bill better and do remember that we gave the ISIL all the money and guns when we tried to use the FSA to remove the elected leader of Syria.

ISIL was selling oil for 1/3 of the usual price to Europe so no wonder we are bonbing the oil fields now.

War on terror is one big fix and who cares if ISIL chopped two heads off last week when Saudia Arabia chops a dozen head off each week and the USA put ten more people on death row.

Stop bombing people on the other side of the world and then trying to use them as an excuse to install CCTV's to watch the people at home and things might run a little better
edit on 28-9-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The title of the video is: Muslim Leaders Declare Aim Of World Domination. Rome, London, Spain, Paris, America, ISIS

Published on Jun 18, 2014
Various Islamic leaders, preachers and citizens state their end goal of world domination, through the means of infiltration, immigration and violent jihadist terrorism, in order to subjugate unbelievers and consolidate their power.

No words from an outsider is necessary when this group lays out their plans and dreams for all to hear.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

All people needs to know is how Islam law works, to understand the role of Islam in the countries that Muslim practicing Islam are migrating too.

In the US Islam have a problem the biggest problem is our US constitution, our constitution like Islam is a set of laws that conflicts with Islam laws and vice versa.

The only way for Islam law to supersede US law is if we have a body of government that will allow the dismantle our constitution to allow Islamic law to take over.

Islam is a law practiced by people that are Muslim or converted to Islam, a truth practicer of Islam, job is to made sure that their law is over any other law in the land they are residing at the moment.

Like Christianity in the middle ages Islam practiced as a religion is a religion of conquest and laws.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood does not represent all of Islam anymore than the Lords Resistance Army represents all of Christianity. Lots of random groups have plans. So what? The Muslim Brotherhoos is just another failed group among many.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The west's plans for Islam. It's in the budget.

new topics

join