It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silence Petro Poroshenko Ukraine Had Destroyed Much of Russian Aid Convoy That Entered Ukra

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Why The Silence On Petro Poroshenko Ukraine Had Destroyed Much of Russian Aid Convoy That Entered Ukra Border
The Propaganda

More then a month ago the majority of major intonational news outlets and with anti Russian, anti Slavic pundits have being citing a claim which it was reported had claimed that the Ukrainian forces had Destroyed Much of Russian Aid Convoy That Entered Ukra Border.

This News Story which was being spread by Petro Poroshenko and the News Media had being on the news without a confirmation for several weeks, until the the entire Russian Aid Convoy had entered and the News media pundits for some reason had stopped reporting on the story of how the brave Petro Poroshenko and Kiev forces single handed had Destroyed Much of Russian Aid Convoy That Entered Ukra Border.

The Issue With the Alleged News Story of the Kiev forces Destroying Aid Convoy

The majority of the international news press that were allegedly already there at the Ukrankian border failed to confirm the claims which were first brought up by Petro Poroshenko in his phone call to David Cameron.

No videos thus far had surfaced of any destroyed Aid Convoy that Entered Ukra Border, the majority of the Russian Aid Convoy had entered Donetsk and luhansk.
Whom for days were being shelled by the Ukrankian artillery.

Westren Double Speak Allegation Russian Aid Convoy Wear Carrying inclosed Arms For Rebels Donetsk &.

This new claim by several anti russian pundits on the news media and the internet can not being taken as serious. Why would the Russians send arms onto the rebels in Donetsk and luhansk.

While the majority of the civilians have being targeted and are still being targeted since it started.
Here are some of the footages showing you the attacks by the Ukrankian forces whom were targeting the city From the outskirts.

When the Kiev/Ukrankian forces started attacking the civilians in both Donetsk and luhansk. There were no presences of any international news media and its journalists on the ground reporting it, they wouldn't dare to show westerns the true side of the Ukrankian forces and there war crimes which they had committed agaisnt the civilians in Donetsk and luhansk.

So ask yourselves why weren't the western journalists embed there? the answer might be simple as western journalists would only go there but for propaganda reasons. And of course something to hail Petro Poroshenko as a hero.

Does Anyone Remember the Lie MSM Told Western viewers?
If not here are the links. Note the changing of the titles.

Ukraine says it destroyed much of Russian military convoy
"The LIES by MSM"

Ukraine claims its artillery destroyed much of a military convoy that crossed from Russia into Ukraine this week -- an incursion that two British newspapers say they witnessed.

If true, Ukraine's account and the British reports appear to give credence to what Kiev has long alleged -- that Russia has been sending troops and arms into eastern Ukraine, where pro-Russian rebels have battled the Ukrainian military for months.

Ukraine Says It Destroyed Russian Armored Vehicles Seen Crossing Border

Ukraine said it destroyed much of a column of Russian armored vehicles that had rolled over the border into territory held by pro-Moscow rebels, marking the most direct military clash between the ex-Soviet neighbors since the conflict began.

CNN Forget to say the following at the bottom.
Whom Runs his twitter feed??

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said his forces' artillery had destroyed a large part of the column that apparently crossed the border late Thursday, and stood ready to fight any incursion. "We won't tolerate any invasion!" read a message on his Twitter feed. No immediate evidence of Ukraine's alleged attack on the Russian column surfaced, and Russia's Defense Ministry dismissed the allegation of Russian armored vehicles crossing the border as "some kind of fantasy."

Ukraine president claims Russian vehicles that crossed border have been destroyed

In truth each western news articles on the claims that Ukraine Had Destroyed Much of Russian Aid Convoy That Entered Ukra Border have being pretty much similar with a few exceptions on some of the articles which the outlets had left out.

For Those Whom Say Putin Is A liar. Do Check The Guy your trying to defend..

Putin is a liar? for what for stating the truth that Ukraine is run by radical fascist old folks Ukrainian left overs from World War II? the same western Ukrainians whom still believe in a German Reich?

Its clear from what i had seen in the debates i had being om the majority of Americans whom are either anti-Slavic or anti-Russian its clear your lacking the knowledge of the Russian and Ukrankian eastern slavic history other then just repeating what your news outlets have stated.

As for my closing statements petro poroshenko is the biggest crock and fraud that the Ukrainian people are now stuck for 20 years or so. petro poroshenko wasn't selected by the Ukrainians but by western foreign policy thinkers and groups including the one led by McCain.

edit on 26-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I am waiting for Xcathedra to chime in.

I believe everything he says and I like him to tell me how to think.

If Xcathedra doesn't show up soon, I may have to just turn on CNN and get the official explanations that way.

Excuse me while I sip some warm cool-aid now.......uuu purple color too

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Don't you have the aid convoy mixed up with a column of armoured vehicles which the Ukies engaged at about the same time frame as the phony aid convoy was supposedly assembling?
They are two distinct convoys in the western MSM...
Or do we have it all wrong?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
stars and flags for revealing the truth,,they wont believe it though there brainwashed or have other agenda's

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Don't you have the aid convoy mixed up with a column of armoured vehicles which the Ukies engaged at about the same time frame as the phony aid convoy was supposedly assembling?

Do you mean the armoured vehicle column Porky Poroshenko said they engaged and destroyed? The one that they have shown no evidence or photos of? That one?

So many claims, so little proof...... in fact make that no proof at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling
Its the same aid convoy.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And yes its same aid convy go back and read articles.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well I am sure there are some that drink the kool-aid but I am some glad there are lots that dont .PCR had a new piece up and it pretty much sums up the sad state of affairs in DC but also points to other Nations actually going along with it. well worth the read .

It is impossible to pick the most absurd statement in Obama’s speech or the most outrageous lie. Is it this one? “Russian aggression in Europe recalls the days when large nations trampled small ones in pursuit of territorial ambition.”

Or is it this one? “After the people of Ukraine mobilized popular protests and calls for reform, their corrupt president fled. Against the will of the government in Kiev, Crimea was annexed. Russia poured arms into eastern Ukraine, fueling violent separatists and a conflict that has killed thousands. When a civilian airliner was shot down from areas that these proxies controlled, they refused to allow access to the crash for days. When Ukraine started to reassert control over its territory, Russia gave up the pretense of merely supporting the separatists, and moved troops across the border.”

The entire world knows that Washington overthrew the elected Ukrainian government, that Washington refuses to release its satellite photos of the destruction of the Malaysian airliner, that Ukraine refuses to release its air traffic control instructions to the airliner, that Washington has prevented a real investigation of the airliner’s destruction, that European experts on the scene have testified that both sides of the airliner’s cockpit demonstrate machine gun fire, an indication that the airliner was shot down by the Ukrainian jets that were following it. Indeed, there has been no explanation why Ukrainian jets were close on the heels of an airliner directed by Ukrainian air traffic control.

The entire world knows that if Russia had territorial ambitions, when the Russian military defeated the American trained and supplied Georgian army that attacked South Ossetia, Russia would have kept Georgia and reincorporated it within Russia where it resided for centuries.
Will Russia and China Hold Their Fire Until War Is the Only Alternative?
By Paul Craig Roberts www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

They are two distinct convoys in the western MSM
There are just one convoys in the western MSM and the convoys that had rolled into Ukraine and those convoys were heading towards Donetsk and luhansk.

Do i have to source and quote every article for everyone? thats why i had posted the links and had them quoted at the bottom.

Since the emergence of the claims there has being zero proof that Ukraine had destroyed them.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling
Comments are epic.
Here's CNN report
Its the same convoy.

Where are the pictures? The Junta's proof like with MH-17 isn't even thin, it's non-existent.
Lets see the the pictures the witness 

Yes where is the proof that they destroyed it?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Question -

You consistently made claims at the start of your post that Ukraine claimed it destroyed Russian aid convoys. Then, to support that "claim", you cited links to stories that discuss Ukraine attacking Russian MILITARY convoys, not aid convoys.

Why the discrepancy?

The CNN articles you called out also do not support your claim that they lied. The section you cited from CNN specifically states -

If true, Ukraine's account and the British reports appear to give credence to what Kiev has long alleged

I highlighted the part you ignored.

As for lies Russia is just as guilty. As an example they maintained the non insignia troops they sent into Crimea were not Russia. It was only after where Putin stated they were in fact Russian military. That's an armed invasion by the way. You guys keep bitching about the vote yet you completely ignore the fact Russian controlled the Crimea before any vote ever occurred, meaning it was Ukraine territory they invaded and seized.

You then pick back up the destruction of a Russian aid convoy.

So here is my question for you:

Why are you lying? I make this claim based on your continued insistence on using "aid convoy" where as all the article you linked talk about Russian military convoys.

Do you have ANY evidence what so ever to support your claim that Ukraine destroyed "AID convoys"? An aid convoy is not the same as a military convoy.

You want us to listen to you and see your side of the story. Thats fine, but when you constantly make claims that are false, you constantly make claims and fail to cite your sources, only to use an excuse when asked as to why you were to lazy to attach the source in the first place.

Why should we listen to a person, you, who has consistently misrepresented information at every chance you can get in order to paint a picture that is patently false?

Putin is a liar. He has consistently lied about Russian actions and to the Russian people, starting back in 2012 with regards to his plans. He lied about Russian troops in Crimea. He lied about the NAZI claims towards the Ukraine government.

Before you whine about it, this is not a personal attack on you. I am questioning your integrity and honesty when it comes to this topic. I question your ability to correctly portray media sources (on the rare occasions you actually linked to them). I question your ethics when you make claims and then cite sources that don't support those claims. I question your ability to see people as people, instead of relegating them to second class citizens if they are not Russia / Slavic. I question your knowledge when it comes to history of the region.

You consistently attack people who don't share your love of Putin. You send people private messages attacking them for their views on Putin / Russia. You accuse them of being alternate accounts of mine.

Your credibility, much like your claims in this thread, is non existent.

If you want to debate this topic, then lets debate it.

If you only wish to post your version of events while demanding anyone who doesn't agree to remain quiet and accept it, then you need to understand what this site is for.

Ukraine claimed to have destroyed russian military convoys not aid convoys as you claimed. You need to fix that omission.

Respects
edit on 28-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

For a person who just joined this site on the 16th I am impressed you know so much about me.

Prior history on this site?

do you have anything on the topic at hand? Do you believe agents claims that Ukraine destroyed aid convoys when all of his sources state they destroyed military convoys?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If there was a major tank battle.

One which superior russian armor was defeated by ukraines rag tag army then were if the proof?

Its would be the first major battle in ages so why no evidence?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

and once again in the video you linked to it discusses the destruction of the Russian military convoys and NOT aid convoys.

Why are you trying to push the destruction of aid convoys when it is not true?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join