It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Muslim hate is coming

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Who the friggin hell is denying that other demographics do bad things?!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

The Crusades? Really?

If you have to go that far back to compare the two religions, just admit the Muslims are stuck in the middle ages.

No, we don't have to go back that far.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Adapt or die islam. I'm not living in the Stone Age with you.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

More like they are conveniently forgetting that their own demographics do bad things too.

And yet, they get upset when their whole demographic is slammed.
edit on 27-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

More like they are conveniently forgetting that their own demographics do bad things too.

And yet, they get upset when their whole demographic is slammed.

This isn't about any other demographic, though - is it? Everyone knows full well what you're saying and what you're trying to remind them of. The topic of this thread is clear and you seem to be trying to claim that there isn't good reason for it, or that everyone ought to equally share the blame, well we bloody already do, OK?

[SNIP]
edit on 9/27/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed censor circumvention and ill mannered content.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

[SNIP] There is no good reason to hate all Muslims for the actions of a few. There is no good reason to persecute a Muslim simply because he is a Muslim. Extreme Muslim hate is wrong. That's what this thread is about. People on this thread disagree with me (obviously you as well). I am trying to get them to see the error of their ways. So, no - I will not back the hell off. I have just as much right to be on this thread and discuss this as you do.

[SNIP]

edit on 27-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/27/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed off topic content

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

There is no good reason to hate all Muslims for the actions of a few. There is no good reason to persecute a Muslim simply because he is a Muslim.

I don't hate all muslims. I have no idea why you would assume such a thing. All I'm saying is that there is a very, very good reason for the anti-muslim rhetoric and you seem to think that a history lesson is the ideal way to refute that.

That was then, this is now and we need to do something about what's happening now. I haven't seen anyone on this site advocate for anything bad to happen to muslims, what I have seen is people who are frustrated to their wit's end of giving an inch and having a mile taken.

edit on 27-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Open question to anyone. . . .

What new laws does anyone see developing based on the OP's premise that extreme (irrational?) Muslim hatred is coming?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Like the mods have said, cut out the attacks on each other here. Focus on the discussion , not the person.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Open question to anyone. . . .

What new laws does anyone see developing based on the OP's premise that extreme (irrational?) Muslim hatred is coming?

I think Extreme Muslim Hatred has already arrived.

Oh, wait, that wasn't what you or the OP meant...was it?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Has there ever been a time when there was no-one that hated the west or the US?

Has there ever been a time when we didn't look at our neighbors with some media-generated trepidation?

Just a few months ago, we were supposed to be all afraid of normal law-abiding citizens with legally owned firearms.

Then we were supposed to be afraid of media-generated black rage that was going to spill over from Ferguson.

Now we're looking under the beds at night for the Muslim "boogie-man".

I wonder who we'll be manipulated to be afraid of next!

edit on 27-9-2014 by beezzer because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't hate all muslims. I have no idea why you would assume such a thing. All I'm saying is that there is a very, very good reason for the anti-muslim rhetoric and you seem to think that a history lesson is the ideal way to refute that.

The anti-Muslim rhetoric is simply a knee-jerk reaction. Referring to incidents of this nut job in Oklahoma and ISIS in the Middle East is just an excuse to justify hating the whole religion. Is it okay to use anti-whoever rhetoric against all because of the irresponsible actions of "some"? I believe it's not okay, and I will stand by that.

The vast majority of Muslims do not want to chop anyone's head off. Here are just a few examples:

www.freemuslims.org...

www.m-a-t.org...

muslimsagainstterror.com...

theamericanmuslim.org...

www.thedailybeast.com...

abcnews.go.com...

And these are not examples in history. These are right here, right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join