It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic State ... is a hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

pfft...the US is a tyranny...your Republic died when everybody allowed 911 to become "accepted truth"

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Just ask Saddam what happened when he threatened to sell cheap oil to China instead of u
a reply to: captainmjp

NO! He was taken down because he wanted to use real gold as coinage and to get trade amongst some middle east nations payed in gold. That would have meant the collapse of the US Petrodollar that oil is paid in. The collapse of the US and the Saudis would have followed shortly. Oh and they didnt have the Rothschilds fingers in their central bank.

edit on 27-9-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes, what we both said is true. There was more than one reason the US took him out and it had nothing to do with WMD.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

pfft...the US is a tyranny...your Republic died when everybody allowed 911 to become "accepted truth"

I can't seem to get a handle on why this reply is for me? Because you
quoted nothing and left no clue as to where this comes from or where
it's going. It may not even have been meant for me at all but if it was?

Could you please explain WTF you're go'in on about? For the love of.......
You sure sound opinionated about it I'll give you that.
Maybe it's enough for you to feel vindicated and
that's all that matters?
Thanks for enlightning me!

edit on Rpm92714v58201400000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I disagree with OP. ISIS is WORSE than what the MSM claims it is. Americans are being beheaded in our own country now, and the media is calling it work place violence. These people don't like us.. My question for you is, what did YOU do to them? Because they hate all of us, and they won't stop until we die or they die. If you personally did nothing, they shouldn't want you dead. They are sick individuals. The time for pointing a finger is over. Its only going to get worse, and when it finally comes to your front door, you won't be worried about proving your point or theories. You are going to be distraught that a radical Muslim terrorist just cut off one of your loved ones head. All of your ' its made up' theories won't mean jack $#!+. Its here, and its real, and its about time we stop bickering about stupid crap and figure out how we can fix it.

Its easy to hate your own country if your an entitled liberal and you've never visited a third world country or ever experienced Sharia law yourself. We all live like kings in the west compared to 90% of the world. This country is paradise in comparison to how we could be living. Thinking it's a bad country is a liberal illusion. Go take a trip to Iraq or Syria and tell them ISIS is made up by the US. Let me know how that works out for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I was refering to your Jeffersoon quote/pic.
Why are the fascists in Washington still in power. Whats not to unuderstand about my response based on your pick a page earlier.
Since 911 you have lost more freedoms and the Constitution is rendered a quirck of history

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nevermind.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainmjp

Yes, what we both said is true. There was more than one reason the US took him out and it had nothing to do with WMD.

Well, when you say WMD's ... think Fallujah. According to all scientific data, depleted Uranium, cannot cause the damage that was caused there.

Only active Uranium can ...

Now, there is a real puzzle in the game.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlyGuy
I disagree with OP. ISIS is WORSE than what the MSM claims it is. Americans are being beheaded in our own country now, and the media is calling it work place violence.

That is a symptom of a decaying, benevolent society ...

In the middle east, only Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Jordan, etc. ... are true dictatorships. The others, like Iraq, Syria, even Lybia ... are/were Republics. And Iran is AN ISLAMIC STATE. Actually, so are the dictatorship states ... in Saudia Arabi, they have an active beheadsmen on the payroll.

So, if you say IS is your enemy ... then why isn't Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia, has beheaded many US citizens, for no reason at all.

But, for some reason ... these benevolent states. That prey on their citizens, and a few people live in total luxury and rule over state and property, in a true dictatorship fashion.

These states are you ALLIES.

ISIS, is just an excuse to destroy Syria ... possibly the ONLY remaining republic in the middle east.

AND WHEN SYRIA FALLS, ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST WILL BECOME AN ISLAMIC STATE

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: SlyGuy
I disagree with OP. ISIS is WORSE than what the MSM claims it is. Americans are being beheaded in our own country now, and the media is calling it work place violence.

ISIS, is just an excuse to destroy Syria ... possibly the ONLY remaining republic in the middle east.

AND WHEN SYRIA FALLS, ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST WILL BECOME AN ISLAMIC STATE

I can't stop thinking about prophecy in regards to the fall of Damascus suddenly. Such an interesting prediction given recent events. I would've thought nothing about it had Syria fell a few years back during the first recent coup attempt on Assad. The fact he remains after all this time and with the constant attempts gives me great pause.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades.

Ok, let's say they are real ... then how come, we befriend Saudi Arabia, Qatar and even Iran. And how come, we are importing muslims, who we claim are lashing out at us, like they were a new fashion show. You don't open your doors, for a potential enemy ... that's insane.

OK simple..

Take off your tinfoil hat, book a flight to Iraq/Syria, hire a car and fly your countries flag from the antennae, go for a drive into the Desert where ISIS is "not really there" and let us all know what happens...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000--->and let us all know what happens...

If his/her flag have a cross in it, or lots of stars i would say lead poisoning.

Unless they use larger and more fancy artillery, i would then say blast damage.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Strange but ISIL has not attcked Israel and what's more odd is that Assad from Syria was attacking AL-CIAda on its borders and Isreal knew this and yet shoot the plane down so yes i say ISIL are being paid and the game plan is to invade Syria as the west tells us that we are in danger and need protection.

ISIL is just a new name from ISIS and thats just a new name for the FSA

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Strange but ISIL has not attcked Israel and what's more odd is that Assad from Syria was attacking AL-CIAda on its borders and Isreal knew this and yet shoot the plane down so yes i say ISIL are being paid and the game plan is to invade Syria as the west tells us that we are in danger and need protection.

ISIL is just a new name from ISIS and thats just a new name for the FSA

Why should IS attack Israel? They are not vulnerable like the cities and towns already destroyed by civil war. Also, their aim is to unify Islam. Once they have done that, they will have the forces they need to tackle Israel. No, it is not a new name for FSA; FSA will be the "boots on the ground" that will defeat IS. (If all goes according to plan. Personally, I am not optimistic.)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There is a eye opening video from whistle blower Gwenyth Todd which tells what occurred behind the scenes in Iraq etc. ISIS/ISIL/ISUS is just an extension of their attempts to start greater hostilities. Someone need remind the clowns that Russia has 7,700 nuclear warheads and will use them if forced into a corner. WW3 is a real possibility.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Syria is a market, not an ally. Russia will not use nuclear weapons to defend Syria.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Oh I completely agree with you. The issue I have is with the religion of islam itself. It is an inherently violent religion. Anyone that sits by and defends it is A) A Muslim trying to save face or B) Afraid (of themselves) that if they agree islam is a violent religion, it makes them racist, and that is plain foolish.

In my book, the entire middle east should be the enemy of the U.S. My boss at my last job was Muslim, from lebanon, and he said, & I quote: "Muslims are crazy. They are all psychopaths to some extent and they all need a dictator ruling over them, or else they get out of line and things go insane." It is in the religion to be at a constant state of war with other muslim tribes and other religions that don't believe in mohammed. ITS ALL THERE FOR US TO READ.

inb4 Christianity and Judaism are violent garbawarbahwarbahwarbah, Christians aren't stuck in a perpetual state of conversion through violence. Jews either. The first act of violence that brought about the crusades were due to Muslims and the inquisition happened centuries ago. The west has advanced medicine, technology, society, and energy. We are on the verge of entering a 21st century that could very much go beyond what any of us could ever imagine, but we are still plagued by 70% of 1/5 of the worlds population believing that we should still live in the biblical age, even though the leaders of the radicals enjoy the luxuries of the western world.

I love the USA. Yeah, there is corruption, yeah, its not perfect, but its honestly the best we got. I've been all around the world, and although it broadened my horizons, it made me realize more than ever that this country is great, because it DOES allow you opportunity. You have to earn it, but its there, if you are willing to work your *** off. Try doing that in Afghanistan, Syria, or Pakistan. Protip: IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So, what is going on ...

According to the OP there is not a clue.

Although oil is necessary for war, (an estimated 2 million daily on the black market) ISIS's money at first came from private Individuals and other states including the U.S. in support of Syrian rebels. From the Syria civil war ISIS rose to take over as the dominant power invading into neighboring countries. Once ISIS began dominating the ground war in Syria it found another source of income. People who have escaped ISIS controlled territory have reported the militants have taken and robbed everything. A more recent heist was 425 million in gold taken from the Mosul bank. This including extortion, taxing the population, kidnapping and ransom all contributing to ISIS estimated worth of 2 billion in blood money.

There is no doubt the west is itching to remove Assad having learned absolutely nothing from the Mess they made in Iraq and Libya. And is openly supporting the so called "moderate rebels" in Syria, but make no mistake ISIS is real and will no doubt sweep aside any "moderate rebels" if the Assad regime capitulates.

One huge problem to this idiotic western master plan is Moscow. Recent reports Moscow will increase it's presence in Syria, speed up delivery of remaining parts of S-300PMU2 air defense systems to Syria and retaliate airstrikes with supplies of heavy weapons, including air assets.

Source

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's not a real hoax it 's like with so many things: it's not what it seems to be. And to be honnest (and don't shoot me for that please): America counts a great part of people who you can call 'the saviers of this world'. It's complicated but you always can read my favorite site.
from www.evawaseerst.be...
'World history is driven by a chaotic tangle of coincidences, a tangle of political systems with, each on his own level, are struggling for power. It is a given fact that even the real rulers of this world have to accept. Partially. Because no matter how much they have to let the world run its course, when it comes to a crucial point, they have the power to intervene.

Although we only see the results of their actions.

If we look very carefully.

These results are very confusing but be sure they are there. We are thinking about the main goal of the invasion of Afghanistan: maybe it was not gas, oil or whatever, but the liberation of women.

We think uniting the world and also the liberation of women (as a part that unity) will go on worldwide following the hidden agenda of the real rulers of this world.

Future developments? Sometimes it will look like they are countering a great injustice like a terrorist attack or another gruesome event (they have giving a lot of attention through their media) while their real goal (uniting the world) most of us even will not notice.' (Read further on the site above)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
You can't silence the world press. This would be out there if ISIS was a "hoax".

Hilarious. The press' complicity in such hoaxes is legendary. And it usually comes out. But it is after the fact. The damage is done. And no one seems to care.

And, of course, most of this can be determined at the time. It is "out there". But the propaganda seems to always work. As it has once again as evidenced by the defenders of the propaganda in this thread.

Governments have found that creating "bogeymen" to scare the public can get them anything they want. So when you hear a tale from the gov about the latest bogeymen, don't look at the bogeymen, look at what the government wants you to do. Then asks yourself: Absent this bogeyman, would you agree to it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join