It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delaware professor’s editorial in Liberian paper: Ebola is a US plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

A Liberian-born professor of plant physiology at Delaware State University wrote an editorial in one of Liberia’s most influential newspapers claiming that the United States Department of Defense and a Canadian pharmaceutical company are responsible for the current Ebola outbreak in Africa, the Washington Post reports.

In the editorial, “Ebola, AIDS Manufactured by Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD?”, Dr. Cyril Broderick alleged that Ebola is a virus manufactured by the “American-Military-Medical-Industry that conducts biological weapons tests under the guise of administering vaccinations to control diseases and improve the health of ‘black Africans overseas.’”

That brings to mind this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could Dr. Broderick be telling the truth?

To Dr. Broderick, however, it is “clear” that “many reports also conclude that the US government has a viral fever bioterrorism research laboratory in Kenema, a town at the epicentre of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.” The alleged DOD bioweapons lab in Kenema has also been linked to George Soros and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I believe it was helped along by human hands by using the US government and others. But I don't think the US is truly behind it.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I believe it was helped along by human hands by using the US government and others. But I don't think the US is truly behind it.

Then if it is a conspiracy and someone is behind it.....who?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
All we can really do is speculate without hard evidence. However, this is my first time hearing about a bioterrorism research lab in Sierra Leone of all places...definitely makes me think...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Was not Ebola the virus of choice for inflicting human population a well needed reduction, in some conference of some sort some time ago? "joke" on using ebola for population control

To make vibes worse, he is studying on DoD payrol on range of spooky virus type killers - but also anti-ebola treatments (which is needed to keep the chosen ones live and kicking when SHTF).

Then again, the back-to-sanity-pills starting to effect again, I would not really go that path still today, and claim these actions would be deliberate - yet. Ebola still is local virus in Africa. But some uggly team taking down WTC, might equally well like the idea of spraying such viruses equally volunteeringly.

So, I am not that worried DoD is studying it - and actually its good they do so. But more worried if they produce stocks of that virus and it accidentally gets to wrong hands.

top topics

join