It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

This is a testing ground and there is a really strong effort being made for control of your soul. And our governments and elite are on the wrong side there.

Oh my! My soul? What if I do not have a soul?

Is that possible?

MM

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979Thanks man!!! Surly any answer can be correct but I for one will never know until we all know! I will say I would really enjoy meeting one of these aliens. Even if it killed me. I just want to meet an alien.

MM

Even if it killed you? Besides technologically advanced they would do the same thing as any other lifeform, sleep, communicate, work, procreate, eat and go to the bathroom. You might marvel at first at their technology but it'll quickly get used to. If you want to die for that, I think it's overrated plus the most fun part would be sharing proof of your encounter with those who didn't get such a meeting, you can't do that if the encounter killed you in the process.

And once you met such an advanced alien, a product of a civilization maybe millions of years old in contrast to our maybe several hundreds of years old civilization, it would set the bar higher and anyone you'll meet afterwards will only look like a primitive, dull person no matter how hard you try to see their better side.
edit on 5-10-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979Thanks man!!! Surly any answer can be correct but I for one will never know until we all know! I will say I would really enjoy meeting one of these aliens. Even if it killed me. I just want to meet an alien.

MM

Even if it killed you? Besides technologically advanced they would do the same thing as any other lifeform, sleep, communicate, work, procreate, eat and go to the bathroom. You might marvel at first at their technology but it'll quickly get used to. If you want to die for that, I think it's overrated plus the most fun part would be sharing proof of your encounter with those who didn't get such a meeting, you can't do that if the encounter killed you in the process.

And once you met such an advanced alien, a product of a civilization maybe millions of years old in contrast to our maybe several hundreds of years old civilization, it would set the bar higher and anyone you'll meet afterwards will only look like a primitive, dull person no matter how hard you try to see their better side.

Nope. There is nothing that says they would eat, sleep, procreate or act as any biological life form we know today. In fact, there is a good chance that technology has brought them to higher forms of consciousness. While we can only think 3 dimensionally, they could possibly think a trillion dimensionally through augmentation of the mind (heck, maybe they were like that biologically to begin with).

I have no care for talking to others about the meeting between me and aliens (if it ever happened). My desire to meet aliens has nothing to do with the glamorous ideas of wowing my peers with stories or proof.

I really...really really...just have very large questions that the entire human race can not even begin to answer. And I would not mind dying to finally ask them of creatures (or machines) that answer them.

Being trapped on a dirt ball with a bunch of self serving apes who think 3 dimensionally is tiresome...bring me some bigger brains so I can be their pet, toy, victim or friend. I'm ready.

MM

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join