It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

If I hadn't ingested the drug, would I have been able to see anything not in physical reality? I have no idea but the fact that there are other realities intermingling with our physical reality leads me to think that we don't always imagine. I claim that as an atheist I will never see a ghost, and I haven't in my 76 years. But that figure was as real as anything I've seen. And it made an effort to avoid me as if it thought that I could see it which I did anyway. It did disappear in the kitchen so did it move into another reality?

Hallucinogenic drugs are not the most scientific way to see real stuff lol.

I'm very willing to think it was the drugs not the aliens. But you never know lol.

Like I have stated- I'm looking for hard data, not youtube vids of obvious hoaxes or camera gltiches. And surely not wonky drug induced hallucinations.

It sees that people can see alines with cheap cams and drugs...but thousands of real astronomers can't seem to get a single shot of one.

It seems youtubers can upload multiple contacts or sitings they have every month or so...but the rest of the "honest technological world" can not. Seems a lil weird...to me anyways.

MM

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

If I hadn't ingested the drug, would I have been able to see anything not in physical reality? I have no idea but the fact that there are other realities intermingling with our physical reality leads me to think that we don't always imagine. I claim that as an atheist I will never see a ghost, and I haven't in my 76 years. But that figure was as real as anything I've seen. And it made an effort to avoid me as if it thought that I could see it which I did anyway. It did disappear in the kitchen so did it move into another reality?

Hallucinogenic drugs are not the most scientific way to see real stuff lol.

I'm very willing to think it was the drugs not the aliens. But you never know lol.

Like I have stated- I'm looking for hard data, not youtube vids of obvious hoaxes or camera gltiches. And surely not wonky drug induced hallucinations.

It sees that people can see alines with cheap cams and drugs...but thousands of real astronomers can't seem to get a single shot of one.

It seems youtubers can upload multiple contacts or sitings they have every month or so...but the rest of the "honest technological world" can not. Seems a lil weird...to me anyways.

MM

imho, to find physical evidence of 'aliens' would be quite a challenge, especially if their homeworld 'really' exist 'parallel' to ours.

we live in a homeworld where almost everyone wants physical evidence before they can be convinced, so yeah it would take sometimes for the real disclosure, but probably won't happen in our current live experience.

i imagine the disclosure itself would appear like 'hallucination' to most population, and for the minority who already saw 'aliens', will only take the event naturally like breathing.

peace

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dodol

we live in a homeworld where almost everyone wants physical evidence before they can be convinced, so yeah it would take sometimes for the real disclosure, but probably won't happen in our current live experience.

i imagine the disclosure itself would appear like 'hallucination' to most population

peace

Science as a whole seems very convinced we will find signs of alien life in the next 10-50 years.

And I do not think it will seems as a drug induced hallucination.

It will be hard data and clear.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
MM
edit on 30-9-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

i imagine the disclosure itself would appear like 'hallucination' to most population

peace

Science as a whole seems very convinced we will find signs of alien life in the next 10-50 years.

And I do not think it will seems as a drug induced hallucination.

It will be hard data and clear.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
MM

I also look forward to this possibility... but somehow, I feel that the best 'space alien' evidence that we could ever find would be microbial lives, embedded in space objects, like comet/asteroid

The only problem with this discovery is that most people would not be satisfied. Some would try to debunk it by saying that those lives were originated on earth (and offloaded to space by volcanic eruptions).
I also hope they (Science group) prove me wrong by discovering 'advanced aliens' or 'space aliens' that travels across galaxy like in guardians of the galaxy (or at least some organic lives on europa or on any moon orbiting jovian planets)

As for the disclosure of 'ancient aliens' that our ancestors (probably) encountered... imho, this event would be the one that could appear like 'mass hallucinations' to most of us. Most likely natural phenomenon rather than scientific discovery.

peace
edit on 30-9-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

As for the disclosure of 'ancient aliens' that our ancestors (probably) encountered... imho, this event would be the one that could appear like 'mass hallucinations' to most of us. Most likely natural phenomenon rather than scientific discovery.

peace

I'm ok with finding evidence of life of any kind in space. It would make the maths better for finding advanced intelligence.

As for ancient aliens, there is zero evidence of such. Not in folklore, not in physical evidence. Almost 100% of the presented "ancient aliens" information has been created dishonestly by a group of very dishonest hucksters that made much money off it but have been debunked since the early 80s and proven to have invented to idea by falsifying history and inventing details that are not in the written record of mankind.

Example-

You are free to your opinion, but you will find on close inspection that almost all "popular" accounts of ancient aliens are fabricated by one of three men and now being re-peddled to the media dishonestly.

MM

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

peace

I'm ok with finding evidence of life of any kind in space. It would make the maths better for finding advanced intelligence.

As for ancient aliens, there is zero evidence of such. Not in folklore, not in physical evidence. Almost 100% of the presented "ancient aliens" information has been created dishonestly by a group of very dishonest hucksters that made much money off it but have been debunked since the early 80s and proven to have invented to idea by falsifying history and inventing details that are not in the written record of mankind.

Example-

You are free to your opinion, but you will find on close inspection that almost all "popular" accounts of ancient aliens are fabricated by one of three men and now being re-peddled to the media dishonestly.

MM

actually i was referring to different type of 'aliens' when i used 'ancient'.
my mistake. i shouldnt use that distorted term lol
but i agree with you regarding the 'ancient aliens' popularized by tv, books, etc

the group that i mentioned earlier were not related to that ancient aliens show. They are beings that usually appear during 'hallucination' (or sometimes dreams) like fairies, djinns, demons, etc. Not sure how 'real' they are. They could be just thought beings or archetypes.
imho, they could be the ones that our ancestors encountered, not the interstellar ETs (that are widely believed by the ancient aliens show to help mankind building pyramid, civilizations, etc.)

peace

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
this is brilliant. love the song.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Wow man you don't need to bite my head off with the, "do you even lift bro" attitude" and then the cute hugs...

I'm replying to the video in the OP, I looked at your channel and saw you have videos with a large amount of views. I saw this thread and didn't bother to reply to it, because most of the talk is about your youtubing and the song, rather than the subject of the fermi paradox...So I jumped into the thread, only reading a portion of it, so yes I didn't know you switched the conversation to another one of your youtube videos, and no I did not read that you are under a 3 year contract with Maker Gen Studios, sorry I missed that.

Earlier, I was only asking about your comment that you can make money using 3rd party material and you wrote you're claiming it's for educational purposes sounds like the Fair Use Act. Sorry I am not a professional like you are, but I was confused as you stated you can make money by claiming something in fair use whereas I am familiar with music used as a soundtrack when you claim educational purposes you can't make money from it because that would infringe on the artist's rights to the music? Correct? But you're talking about Vallee, so I'm allowed to take a scientist, or a celebrities voice for that matter and use it in music or the soundtrack and make money from it? With or without their permission? I'm just asking, do you need permission to sample celebrities voices? You could have simply answered that earlier instead of reply with a numbered list. I'm not some enemy in your video game...just asking, you said you're allowed to by law, what law?

Plus you're buttering up your youtube page about video games on Alien/UFO conspiracy site, so basically you're linking everyone to your page to get views and ad revenue when you say you're only doing it for the fun or pleasure, than why monetize your videos? Why even go under contract with someone and not be a sell out? Why not embed your video on one of the 1000 of fermi paradox threads on ATS instead of making a new one? oh but you're under contract so that's the same as doing it for fun? Or excuse me, joy, as you state it, and not income? Walk through video games are a loophole that you can make money from youtube, because once you do the voice over that is different than just publishing the raw footage of the video game and claiming it's yours. You're also pulling more people to this thread by replying to everything, bumping it up, not talking about the fermi paradox with me, because I did make two comments about it.

1) i did not "bite off your head". I corrected you where you were grossly wrong. My attitude was not snarky or rude as well. I was simply setting you straight since your facts were all broken. Thank me. I helped you understand things better.

2) You come into my thread throwing around accusations of me producing illegal videos that are "horrible". And you expect me to what? Kiss your comment and thank you? No sir. As someone who deals with reviews very often I can tell you I am very aware of the difference of a "jerk attitude" and a decent negative (but honest) review. You had zero interest in being polite about your views. You are damn lucky I replied as sweetly as I did to you.

3) Yes I can use anything I please for educational fair. Voices, movie clips, music, news, text etc. As long as it is clearly educational and following the guidelines of educational fair use. If I was breaking laws of copyright- I assure you I would not be allowed the small success I have already enjoyed.

4) WHY post my vids here on ATS? Are you even serious here? WHO ARE YOU?! HAHAHAHAHAHA. You have been here since 2008 and you don't recognize me here on ATS? I post what I think people will enjoy here on ATS. Out of 88 vids there have been a small handful of those vids shared here cus they are science based or conspiracy based.

Some people here enjoy my vids and when they are ATS worthy I share them. That is all YOU need to know...

5) I am not posting here for "ad revenue". I'm posting here because I am adding content that ATSers may enjoy. The experience has been a wholly positive one for a very long time now.

6) I am not answering every comment to bump this thread, and even if I was it would be ok to do so. Such a claim is worthless and weak. I answer EVERY COMMENT on my channel and on any forum I use. That means in one week I spend at least 4 hours answering comments. I am know for doing so.

7) Lastly- this thread is not here to explain basic copyright laws to you. You have Google...find those answers yourself.

Lastly sir- you did not come here to talk about the Fermi paradox. You came here to question my legal rights and tell me my work is horrible. Alls I can tell you is "I have zero care what you think". And "Good day sir".

MM

Ok...

1. You "corrected me" when I was "grossly wrong" so negative sir, that is biting my head off, change your attitude, please.

2. Never once that I said your video's are horrible, or anything of the likes. Would you like me to? My goodness... I didn't accuse you of doing anything illegal, I asked you questions based upon what you wrote. What is the big deal sir? I don't get where you're coming from honestly. We both know if the material was in question, youtube would automatically block it. C'mon man, seriously...

(2.5) You wrote this :

You are damn lucky I replied as sweetly as I did to you.

What are you gonna do? Seriously chill out. You gonna punch me through the computer screen? You said I shouldn't have even replied to you but you leaned into me so negatively. In the context of a first person shooter, aliens, ufos, and youtube videos. Good grief. Grow up. You admitted you couldn't answer some of my questions off the cuff, you referred me to google, which you probably would have to yourself. Instead you went on the defensive attack and you admitted you could have not replied to me and threaten that you could have been much ruder. What in the world is your point of attacking me???

I've spent a lot of time researching fair use because of your rude remarks and still don't see how you can pull anything you want and claim fair use for educational purposes and make money from it? All my research is connecting the fair use for educational purposes are for non-profit. Your words are the first time I've heard someone claiming educational purposes and gaining income from 3rd party material.

I've researched the game play walk through youtube videos and how that can pass as fair use and you can make a profit from it because it is not the original work of that creator anymore due to your voice over, and probably you can claim in addition it won't hurt the profit of the original creator. All I'm doing is educating myself, I'm not trying to attack you, you assume way too much. But the sampling of celebrities I was intrigued by and asking you. You are claiming it's that simple?

That is all I'm asking...Your response was mind blowing honestly. If you don't know, explain that you only create the videos which are submitted to who you are under contract for and they upload the videos after review. Ok? Holy cow. You could have replied to me so easily but instead went on this numbered rant.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Nope...you are right. You didn't say it. The guy before you posted said it and I thought you where him. My mistake and I apologize. No avatar names sometimes fool me or trick me. I'm a lil slow.

I apologize for saying you called my vid horrible and for taking a blunt tone with you.

So anyways...to answer your questions- if you are using any source material to educate, teach or review a standing work, it is allowed by law. Using sound bites of scientists falls under this claus.

Hope that helps.

But ya, sorry, I thought you were the guy before your post talking junk and being rude. Totally my bad.

MM

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
this is brilliant. love the song.

THANK YOU!!! Its a pleasure making these vids as long as awesome folks like you enjoy them. Thanks for the free smile!!!

MM

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dodol

Oh ok. Well if you are speaking of entities and not lizard folks coming down to build the pyramids, I can't say thats not possible.

MM

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

snip
snip

First, people are found everywhere and carrying some kind of recording device. They're ready.

Second, astronomers are usually found restricted to their work location and not all spend time looking through eyepieces. They use the equipment to record automatically and the data that is procured is dealt with later. If you think that astronomers don't see UFOs or aliens(!) for one reason or another the major reason they can't see UFOs is because their instruments are focused on distant targets, and are not scanning our nearby space.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If you think that astronomers don't see UFOs or aliens(!) for one reason or another the major reason they can't see UFOs is because their instruments are focused on distant targets, and are not scanning our nearby space.

Lol absolutely not. Science as a whole (never mind the military and the majority of humans) are scanning the skys daily and much more than the deep reaches of space.

There is no evidence of aliens. Zero...sorry.

As for youtube videos (cus that's what I'm assuming you mean by witnesses with cams), they are usually faked, easy to explain with natural causes or manmade events, or inconclusive.

There is no reason to trust aliens are visiting earth.

MM

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: REDSATSSPOT
Get the always good to have E.B.E. Guidebook! Right here sellfy.com...

Clifford Stone is a fraud and dishonest. I won;t be reading or owning that silly book. No offense, but as stated I am looking for hard data...proof...confirmation...not a liars tale that is being spun for money.

Never trust a guy who says the military secretly picked him as a child to chase UFOs cus he has biological super powers that let him chase aliens better than the rest of us. Seriously.

I want truth...not childish snake oil.

MM
edit on 1-10-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If you think that astronomers don't see UFOs or aliens(!) for one reason or another the major reason they can't see UFOs is because their instruments are focused on distant targets, and are not scanning our nearby space.

Lol absolutely not. Science as a whole (never mind the military and the majority of humans) are scanning the skys daily and much more than the deep reaches of space.

I'm not an authority on whether "Science as a whole... are scanning the skys daily..." but you sound as if you are one so how do you know that "Science as a whole... are scanning the skys daily..."? What can you offer as evidence? A scholarly paper, perhaps?

There is no evidence of aliens. Zero...sorry.

Unless you're older than me I've been saying that since probably before you were born.:-)

As for youtube videos (cus that's what I'm assuming you mean by witnesses with cams), they are usually faked, easy to explain with natural causes or manmade events, or inconclusive.

No, my sentence: "First, people are found everywhere and carrying some kind of recording device. They're ready." didn't mention or hint of YouTube.

There is no reason to trust aliens are visiting earth.

MM

Are you saying that all of the reports of aliens and alien abductions are false? My, my. A lot of liars in here and out there!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just replying to the OP, great video.

The question is similar to some random African starving in some jungle wondering where the US/West/Any other rich, educated country might be.

If Earth is like a house and there are many houses in the neighbourhood and you happen to be in the vicinity, would you want to go to that house where people live in their own rooms which they protect with nukes or other weapons against the other residents, or might start screaming their religion to you if you were to go there, where a few in those rooms have it all and others have next to nothing. Chances are you might not even be allowed near the planet unless there is some reason for which a permit might be needed from some galactic council.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
Just replying to the OP, great video.

The question is similar to some random African starving in some jungle wondering where the US/West/Any other rich, educated country might be.

If Earth is like a house and there are many houses in the neighbourhood and you happen to be in the vicinity, would you want to go to that house where people live in their own rooms which they protect with nukes or other weapons against the other residents, or might start screaming their religion to you if you were to go there, where a few in those rooms have it all and others have next to nothing. Chances are you might not even be allowed near the planet unless there is some reason for which a permit might be needed from some galactic council.

Thanks man!!! Surly any answer can be correct but I for one will never know until we all know! I will say I would really enjoy meeting one of these aliens. Even if it killed me. I just want to meet an alien.

MM

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Are you saying that all of the reports of aliens and alien abductions are false? My, my. A lot of liars in here and out there!

No.

Many are wrong. Mentally ill. Or jumping to conclusions. But yes, many many are also liars.

Here is a small fact for you...none of those abductions, visitations or sightings show one bit of hard evidence or data that they are alien in origin. Not one.

MM

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

No.

Many are wrong. Mentally ill. Or jumping to conclusions. But yes, many many are also liars.

Here is a small fact for you...none of those abductions, visitations or sightings show one bit of hard evidence or data that they are alien in origin. Not one.

MM

I was being facetious and I agree with you. Outside of UFOs which, of course, are real I never accepted tales of alleged aliens and alleged alien activity especially abductions. Not one.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join