It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask
Certainly is not evidence,but I can assure you he did not make it up, just not that kind of person, reason I mentioned it was for the very fact that they could see him in his spirit body,whereas here no one could..,
which would suggest to me that some of our senses are just not sufficiently developed to be able to detect any aliens that could be amongst us !

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: survivalsurfer
Certainly is not evidence,but I can assure you he did not make it up, just not that kind of person, reason I mentioned it was for the very fact that they could see him in his spirit body,whereas here no one could..,
which would suggest to me that some of our senses are just not sufficiently developed to be able to detect any aliens that could be amongst us !

Again, the story sounds nice and all. But can you explain to me why you give this any credit as truth?

Even if he himself thought it was true- why would you not assume mental illness or hallucination?

I also find it odd that everyone who meets aliens and communicates with them do not ask one of hundreds of questions that could instantly prove the communication real. When speaking with "aliens" you have access to minds that could easily tell you something simple to prove its all true.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have often dwelled on this subject, and have entertained numerous beliefs. I have had my own "UFO" experiences that I have pondered for years that threaten an idea that has been rumbling around in my mind. My main thought goes back to the Drake equation, with the added thought of odds of intelligence. If we use earth as a basis, and I think we have to use it, cause it's the only one we know, life has been here for a lot of years. And out of all those years, and the trillions of lifeforms, and billions of species that have walked, swam, flew, crawled, dug. Only ONE, that we know of has ever reached the ability to wonder "what else is there?" History has shown that simple evolution doesn't explain intelligence, if this was so, there are a lot of other species that have been on this earth a helluva lot longer than little ol homo sape. Or even the primates. Reptiles, birds, fish, amphibians, moss, fungi, viruses, have had a lot longer chance to evolve into something more, and haven't. Then comes along a little primate that learns how to fly to the moon. So this brings me to a few answers that I have so far, and probably will bring a few more as time goes.
1st. Life, and intelligence or so rare, that out of billions of galaxy, and trillions of stars with planets that can support life, only a handful are out there, making us, pretty lonely.
2nd. That life is abundant, but intelligence isn't, making us pretty lonely.
3rd. We are not a mistake, and something or someone has designed us and put us here, and are here with us watching.
4th. We are a fluke, and are the only ones, (really depressing).
5th. GOD
6th. ?
I don't know where this will lead me, but I've always liked a good fantasy, I love science, and I'm also quite religious in my private way. Maybe the answer is all the above, or known of the above. Who cares? It's fun to spend some free time thinking about.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: freakdaddy70

I am so with you on not taking a stance on this subject strongly because I have no idea the truth. Like you- I have spent my years going from one polar extreme to another- and still I just can't answer it well enough to relax my questions.

The safest answers I stick to most often are technological ones (they use diff tech we don't see or can't) or that we may actually be first,last or too rare.

Its surely a head scratcher, and I hope that in our lifetime we get confirmation. Real confirmation. Not 2nd hand stories from abuductees or eye witnesses with fake or blurry pics. I want hard data...and i somehow think its very likely we will have some within the next few decades.

I hope so anyways.

HUGS!

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Maybe the Earth belongs to an interstellar civilization that doesn't allow other civilizations to contact us, even when many have an interest in contacting Earthlings.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am pretty much in agreement with your post. Somewhere Carl Sagan had estimated there were probably 10 intelligent civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy. I am not going to second guess Carl and I am going to go with your option 2, life is abundant, but intelligent life is not.

With respect to UFO's and aliens and where are they? I can't possibly believe the tales of 30+ species of aliens visiting us etc. Whether there is prime directive to not interfere, who knows. But how about something like this. If there are 10 intelligent species in our galaxy and 5 of them have reached some stage of interstellar travel, it is possible that none of them know of each other. Each of them decides to colonize planets (to ensure species survival) that do not already contain intelligent life to avoid conflict. If they become aware of each other, they agree on a splitting of the real estate since it is abundant in our galaxy. Its possible 2 or 3 of these civilizations know we are here and don't bother us because there is enough galactic real estate available. They occasionally check on us to see where we are technologically, but have no real reason to contact us until we are capable of interstellar travel.

Another possibility is that these 2 or 3 civilizations that have contacted us. But, they know until we reach technological maturity, no one will believe the contactee. So it is as if we were never contacted. There are enough stories out there it is likely there is some truth to the UFO stories. However, I would think the number of contacts that actually occurred is very limited, say 10 or less, ever. I think either of those explanations are plausible. While I would like to think what ever species that are out there are not evil, if they started our world religions....But, I think the religions and most of the UFO stories, including the ancient alien stories, are made up as a way of controlling other humans. We don't need aliens to explain man's need to control other men.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You've got some talent! Your video was both thoughtful and pretty funny too.

Earworm!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dougie6665
My current favorite option is #2 also. There's life out there, but intelligence is rare. If those other intelligence in our galaxy are a few thousand years ahead or more, why would they even care what we are doing other than just to catalog and watch? Kinda like we treat different kinds of insect species. There are the academics of the alien races that watch and document our mating rituals, are child rearing, our feeding and living habits. The rest of the aliens go on with there lives playing space billiards with stars, and listening to the latest music artist that went galactic. Maybe our level of intelligence doesn't even register as a higher form, and we are just fooling ourselves in thinking we can even begin to communicate with them, or even recognize their type of communication (SETI). Kinda like a cockroach trying to understand us and talk to us. We don't even realize the cockroach is trying to communicate! Hopefully we don't disgust the aliens and they get a can of space Raid and take us out. I really don't think it would be in our best interest to get the attention of this type of possible space traveling alien. If nature has taught us anything, it has taught us that it hates a vacuum. And if we have something they want or need, we are screwed in a bad way.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I so enjoy campkill productions and the artistic work you do OP. Bravo.

Where are all the aliens? I don't know. But, I love to contemplate the conundrum.

CdT

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: taucetian
Maybe the Earth belongs to an interstellar civilization that doesn't allow other civilizations to contact us, even when many have an interest in contacting Earthlings.

The "prime directive" answer is indeed a very popular one. I don't know if that is what is going on, seems a little Star Trek. BUT who knows? its totally possible.

MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dougie6665
I am pretty much in agreement with your post. Somewhere Carl Sagan had estimated there were probably 10 intelligent civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy. I am not going to second guess Carl and I am going to go with your option 2, life is abundant, but intelligent life is not.

I would second guess Carl on this one and raise the number. Before his death nobody knew how many planets where out there or how many of those planets where much like our own within Goldilocks zones around similar suns. Since his death (only recently actually) cosmology has learned the number is far far far greater than even carl guessed.

8.8 billion planets like ours in our galaxy alone (estimated) with that number expected to grow over time as more data comes in.

So ya, Carl was great and all...but he was dealing with old data. If he said "10" species, estimate much higher based on new data. he would have.

MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrs.Peony

You've got some talent! Your video was both thoughtful and pretty funny too.

Earworm!!!

Thank you!!! I try to make people smile or laugh while learning or listening. Its easier to slip some medicine into the corwd if you hide it in a ball of candy. I think?

lol. Seriously, thanks so much for the kind review and big hugs!

MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
I so enjoy campkill productions and the artistic work you do OP. Bravo.

Where are all the aliens? I don't know. But, I love to contemplate the conundrum.

CdT

I'm walking out the door to do sweaty labor that sucks. So waking up to your comment made me smile before the truck gets here. So thanks for that! The support and love does wonders for the overworked mind under the sun.

Hugs and big thanks!

MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I Disagree. There are plenty of intelligent ET/aliens "out there." You just have to look a little closer at Space News like these items:

news.discovery.com...
OUR GALAXY IS FILLED WITH ORPHAN OR NOMAD PLANETS UNATTACHED TO A SOLAR SYSTEM

~ Why couldn't these be intelligently controlled Generation Ships?

spaceref.com...
STAR-FORMING TURBULENCE IN ORION NEBULA
"The scene is awash with turbulent star formation, the fierce ultraviolet radiation of massive new born stars blasting away their surrounding cloudy cocoons, carving ethereal shapes into the gas and dust. Wispy tendrils rise like flames away from some of the most intense regions of star formation, while pillars of denser material withstand the searing blaze for longer.

"Great arms of gas and dust extend from the Orion Nebula to form a ring, while a spine of cooler material weaves up through the scene to a halo of cloudy star-formation material above.

"Embedded within the red and yellow filaments are a handful of point-like sources: these are proto-stars, the seeds of new stars that will soon ignite and begin to flood their surrounds with intense radiation."

~ Some people say there is a massive war going on in Orion, between multiple intelligent species. Could this turbulence result from massive weapons' fire? And/or Advanced Technology "mining" this turbulence for energy?

astrobiology.com...
COMPLEX ORGANIC MOLECULES IN PRE-STELLAR CORES
"Complex organic molecules (COMs) have been detected in a variety of environments, including cold prestellar cores. Given the low temperature of these objects, these last detections challenge existing models. We report here new observations towards the prestellar core L1544.

"They are based on an unbiased spectral survey of the 3mm band at the IRAM-30m telescope, as part of the Large Program ASAI. The observations allow us to provide the full census of the oxygen bearing COMs in this source. We detected tricarbon monoxide, methanol, acetaldehyde, formic acid, ketene, and propyne with abundances varying from 5e-11 to 6e-9."

~ Could these actually be, or result from by-products or waste from advanced societies?

www.youtube.com...
INVISIBLE UFOS

~ Some UFOs and ETs are invisible to us, residing in parallel dimensions. Some UFOs can only be seen in infra-red or 'night vision.' And many photographers take pictures of the landscape or sky, focusing on something else. Only to discover UFOs in their shots once they are downloaded into a computer.

So where are all the intelligent alien-ETs? Everywhere. Just readjust your thinking, and start interpreting things a little differently.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I enjoy playing "what if" games as much as the next guy...but when you chase every whimsical idea that someone invents outside "logical reason" or without evidence or data...its just nothing you can use in forming a solid world (universal) view.

Its fun to guess...but its not "knowing".

Also...you state UFOs can become invisible and reside in other dimensions...please explain how you know this?

MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

"you state UFOs can become invisible and reside in other dimensions...please explain how you know this?"

Some UFOs have been seen disappearing and reappearing while in flight, or going in and out of visibility. This is fairly easy to photoshop, however. So I prefer looking for videos of "invisible ETs".

First of all, there are similarities between ghosts and the watery-distortion or mist quality of ETs, and some think that they exist or travel in the same other dimension. Ghosts tend to flit around in partial form, or appear as just a ghost-ball of light, or an orb. ETs in a parallel dimension may look filmy and misty like a ghost, but have and maintain a definite form, while also walking on the floor (not floating). And ETs that are just watery-distortions also maintain a form while walking on the ground - unlike ghosts.

Also, both ghosts and ETs can seem to move very fast in this parallel dimension. Ghost hunters who capture ghost-voices will tell you they have to slow down their recorders for play-back, since ghosts seem to speak very fast. And some invisible ETs also seem to move at hyper speed. Here are some videos that seem to be ETs and not ghosts, but I can't be 100% sure. Still, interesting to look at:

www.youtube.com...
SHORT VIDEO - GHOST OR ALIEN ON A SEASHORE
One tall humanoid image is stationary in mid-shot. But watch three or four smaller individuals quickly join the taller one from the left. Ghosts are generally not seen in groups like this, but some ETs are. (A group of smaller ETs and a larger one.)

www.youtube.com...
IED EXPLOSION IN MIDEAST STOPS TANK
Watch at the 2:07 mark for a watery humanoid form to come rushing from the right, then climb up and onto the tank. This may be an ET since it is invisible until it hits the metal of the tank, and then becomes visible and substantial as it scrambles up and (presumably) into the tank.

www.youtube.com...
WATERY OUTLINE OF ET IN FOREST
Watch from the 1:50 mark, for a movement from the right. It is more substantive than a ghost, plus seems to be moving/walking on the ground while maintaining its form - which ghosts don't tend to do. (They mostly flit and are seen quickly in partial form, or are seen as a moving ball of light.) When the ET moves toward the photographer, he naturally turns and runs.

www.youtube.com...
FILMY ALIEN CAUGHT ON DEER-CAM?
I think this is probably an ET, due to the solid form and distorted head. And exploratory ETs like to observe animals just like people.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I discovered why the alien presence has been kept secret for so long.

Oh, I love it.
edit on 29-9-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: survivalsurfer

I'm not commenting on whatever survival is replying to but to his last sentence. I once had a "psychedelic" experience in which my visual senses were extended to see beyond the physical and while my experience can be attributed to the particular drug I ingested and may not really have happened outside of my enhanced mental state, I reacted as if it was in physical reality.

I was laying around on the living room floor when I decided to get up and go into one of the other rooms, maybe the bathroom. When I stepped into a hallway that connected led to the other rooms, as I looked towards the end room I saw a dark, human-size figure dash from the hallway into the kitchen just a few feet away. Why I didn't scream out in fright I don't know but I just headed into the kitchen to see what it was.

If I hadn't ingested the drug, would I have been able to see anything not in physical reality? I have no idea but the fact that there are other realities intermingling with our physical reality leads me to think that we don't always imagine. I claim that as an atheist I will never see a ghost, and I haven't in my 76 years. But that figure was as real as anything I've seen. And it made an effort to avoid me as if it thought that I could see it which I did anyway. It did disappear in the kitchen so did it move into another reality?

I don't accept the reality of aliens and if they do and are interdimensional, no one has described them as such but always in connection with UFOs which exhibit physicalness.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

You are aware that those invisible aliens you shared are actually compression and slow frame rate anomalies that are very common for cheap digital cameras? Right?

Cept for the last one that is just silly and obviously constructed in photoshop lol.

Ya sorry man, I wouldn't use any of those examples as evidence of anything but cheap tech and hoaxers.

MM

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
I discovered why the alien presence has been kept secret for so long.

Oh, I love it.

Never seen this...and it was funny stuff!!! Thanks for sharing this! Looks like real footage!

MM

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join