It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

I appreciate and admire your fair "retort" to my posted opinions. I'm sure you agree with the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I wonder how a blind person reacts to beauty.

Thanks man! I am fully aware that my form of presenting things that interest me is not for everyone. Some people hate my voice. Some people can't stand the music. Some people hate video games or just dislike how I rattle on.

So it never hurts too much when someone hates what I make. I take it in stride. Its the trolls I combat mostly. People who simply troll to be hateful are so much fun to destroy.

Your comment was fair and your honest opinion is warranted. I have nothing against that at all. So thanks for being honest.

MM
edit on 28-9-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Some people hate my voice. Some people can't stand the music. Some people hate video games or just dislike how I rattle on.

I dont like you because you smell funny

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: game over man

Ha! I had to watch it after your comment of 1000's and 1000's of views, err only 1400...and I'm sorry I know you're only making pennies off 1000's views, if that, correct?

How are you allowed to, under law, make money if it's for educational purposes? To my knowledge that is how you get around copy-write laws and to use someone else's material. Therefore you opt out to earn ad revenue if you claim it's for educational purposes and not for profit. Right? hmmm interesting...

As for the thread, why no aliens? Simply because they are here to study us and not to interact? How would we be able to observe them anyhow?? Or have we?

1) You made reference to my Vallee video. it is currently at 29,918 views. It seems you are confused. The vid this thread is about is newly uploaded.

2) Am I legally allowed to make money off my work? Yes. My three year contract with Maker Gen Studios says just that. But thank you for the concern.

3) Tho I do make "pennies" as you stated, I do this for greater reasons than monetary ones. I enjoy people enjoying my creations and I also enjoy seeing kids and adults alike learn new subjects to research or follow.

4) Out of my 88 videos- 5 have spoken words that are from other sources. I own the rights to my own work, the music is legally given to me by the talented producers of it, and the "audio" from scientists is allowed by law.

Again, thanks for worrying about that. But I'm a professional under contract and doing exactly what I was signed to do. Huge bro.

Ps- The quarter million+ views I've gotten in the last year may mean nothing to you. But it brings me and thousands of people joy. Judge it as you please. Its no concern to me.

ADDED TO SAY- You (or anyone) can find any channel's income and view reports by typing the channel's name in "Socialblade", a free site to monitor any Youtube channel. Transparency is not an issue when you know where to seek the info. You can judge my success or failures there. Hugs.

MM

Wow man you don't need to bite my head off with the, "do you even lift bro" attitude" and then the cute hugs...

I'm replying to the video in the OP, I looked at your channel and saw you have videos with a large amount of views. I saw this thread and didn't bother to reply to it, because most of the talk is about your youtubing and the song, rather than the subject of the fermi paradox...So I jumped into the thread, only reading a portion of it, so yes I didn't know you switched the conversation to another one of your youtube videos, and no I did not read that you are under a 3 year contract with Maker Gen Studios, sorry I missed that.

Earlier, I was only asking about your comment that you can make money using 3rd party material and you wrote you're claiming it's for educational purposes sounds like the Fair Use Act. Sorry I am not a professional like you are, but I was confused as you stated you can make money by claiming something in fair use whereas I am familiar with music used as a soundtrack when you claim educational purposes you can't make money from it because that would infringe on the artist's rights to the music? Correct? But you're talking about Vallee, so I'm allowed to take a scientist, or a celebrities voice for that matter and use it in music or the soundtrack and make money from it? With or without their permission? I'm just asking, do you need permission to sample celebrities voices? You could have simply answered that earlier instead of reply with a numbered list. I'm not some enemy in your video game...just asking, you said you're allowed to by law, what law?

Plus you're buttering up your youtube page about video games on Alien/UFO conspiracy site, so basically you're linking everyone to your page to get views and ad revenue when you say you're only doing it for the fun or pleasure, than why monetize your videos? Why even go under contract with someone and not be a sell out? Why not embed your video on one of the 1000 of fermi paradox threads on ATS instead of making a new one? oh but you're under contract so that's the same as doing it for fun? Or excuse me, joy, as you state it, and not income? Walk through video games are a loophole that you can make money from youtube, because once you do the voice over that is different than just publishing the raw footage of the video game and claiming it's yours. You're also pulling more people to this thread by replying to everything, bumping it up, not talking about the fermi paradox with me, because I did make two comments about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

In my opinion, the human race is the only civilization present, in a prison of sorts, bounded by the speed of light and three dimensional space.

That is well spoken!
I totally agree with you!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

imho, the 'zero sign' could be linked to 'most aliens in the universe have not advanced their technology', 'earth is quarantined aka prison planet', or 'our universe exist parallelly/interdimensionally with the advanced aliens (which prob explains UFO phenomenon)', and so on and so on.

but i have myself another theory (not original, i borrow the idea from 'the secret history of the world', by jonathan black).

i see that 'hallucination' is not as 'unreal' what majority wants us to believe. imho, everyone in this existence hallucinates every moment.
some people (usually open minded?) hallucinate so they can see what most people cannot see (ufo, ghosts, etc.)
most people hallucinate so they cannot see what others can see (by believing entities like ghosts, aliens etc dont exist, would make them 'blind' to 'supranatural' events)

peace
edit on 28-9-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Wow man you don't need to bite my head off with the, "do you even lift bro" attitude" and then the cute hugs...

I'm replying to the video in the OP, I looked at your channel and saw you have videos with a large amount of views. I saw this thread and didn't bother to reply to it, because most of the talk is about your youtubing and the song, rather than the subject of the fermi paradox...So I jumped into the thread, only reading a portion of it, so yes I didn't know you switched the conversation to another one of your youtube videos, and no I did not read that you are under a 3 year contract with Maker Gen Studios, sorry I missed that.

Earlier, I was only asking about your comment that you can make money using 3rd party material and you wrote you're claiming it's for educational purposes sounds like the Fair Use Act. Sorry I am not a professional like you are, but I was confused as you stated you can make money by claiming something in fair use whereas I am familiar with music used as a soundtrack when you claim educational purposes you can't make money from it because that would infringe on the artist's rights to the music? Correct? But you're talking about Vallee, so I'm allowed to take a scientist, or a celebrities voice for that matter and use it in music or the soundtrack and make money from it? With or without their permission? I'm just asking, do you need permission to sample celebrities voices? You could have simply answered that earlier instead of reply with a numbered list. I'm not some enemy in your video game...just asking, you said you're allowed to by law, what law?

Plus you're buttering up your youtube page about video games on Alien/UFO conspiracy site, so basically you're linking everyone to your page to get views and ad revenue when you say you're only doing it for the fun or pleasure, than why monetize your videos? Why even go under contract with someone and not be a sell out? Why not embed your video on one of the 1000 of fermi paradox threads on ATS instead of making a new one? oh but you're under contract so that's the same as doing it for fun? Or excuse me, joy, as you state it, and not income? Walk through video games are a loophole that you can make money from youtube, because once you do the voice over that is different than just publishing the raw footage of the video game and claiming it's yours. You're also pulling more people to this thread by replying to everything, bumping it up, not talking about the fermi paradox with me, because I did make two comments about it.

1) i did not "bite off your head". I corrected you where you were grossly wrong. My attitude was not snarky or rude as well. I was simply setting you straight since your facts were all broken. Thank me. I helped you understand things better.

2) You come into my thread throwing around accusations of me producing illegal videos that are "horrible". And you expect me to what? Kiss your comment and thank you? No sir. As someone who deals with reviews very often I can tell you I am very aware of the difference of a "jerk attitude" and a decent negative (but honest) review. You had zero interest in being polite about your views. You are damn lucky I replied as sweetly as I did to you.

3) Yes I can use anything I please for educational fair. Voices, movie clips, music, news, text etc. As long as it is clearly educational and following the guidelines of educational fair use. If I was breaking laws of copyright- I assure you I would not be allowed the small success I have already enjoyed.

4) WHY post my vids here on ATS? Are you even serious here? WHO ARE YOU?! HAHAHAHAHAHA. You have been here since 2008 and you don't recognize me here on ATS? I post what I think people will enjoy here on ATS. Out of 88 vids there have been a small handful of those vids shared here cus they are science based or conspiracy based.

Some people here enjoy my vids and when they are ATS worthy I share them. That is all YOU need to know...

5) I am not posting here for "ad revenue". I'm posting here because I am adding content that ATSers may enjoy. The experience has been a wholly positive one for a very long time now.

6) I am not answering every comment to bump this thread, and even if I was it would be ok to do so. Such a claim is worthless and weak. I answer EVERY COMMENT on my channel and on any forum I use. That means in one week I spend at least 4 hours answering comments. I am know for doing so.

7) Lastly- this thread is not here to explain basic copyright laws to you. You have Google...find those answers yourself.

Lastly sir- you did not come here to talk about the Fermi paradox. You came here to question my legal rights and tell me my work is horrible. Alls I can tell you is "I have zero care what you think". And "Good day sir".

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

Some people hate my voice. Some people can't stand the music. Some people hate video games or just dislike how I rattle on.

I dont like you because you smell funny

I may smell bad...but at least that means you can smell me running to the corner you are hiding in!!! CAMPER!!!

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well, clearly you haven't read many of the postings in here.. this place is abundant with stories, theories and media examples of aliens - everywhere. According to posters here, they are on the moon, under our feet, on Mars, on planets revolving Zeta Reticuli, stars from the Pleiades, Orion and some even think they live inside our Sun. So, there they are.

And why don't they show up over Washington? Well, they did, remember.. then maybe the question is: "why don't they show up near me?" - and you may have given us a clue yourself, when you state at the end of your video: "but if they're camping in corners, they'd better hope I don't find-em"

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dodol

imho, the 'zero sign' could be linked to 'most aliens in the universe have not advanced their technology', 'earth is quarantined aka prison planet', or 'our universe exist parallelly/interdimensionally with the advanced aliens (which prob explains UFO phenomenon)', and so on and so on.

but i have myself another theory (not original, i borrow the idea from 'the secret history of the world', by jonathan black).

i see that 'hallucination' is not as 'unreal' what majority wants us to believe. imho, everyone in this existence hallucinates every moment.
some people (usually open minded?) hallucinate so they can see what most people cannot see (ufo, ghosts, etc.)
most people hallucinate so they cannot see what others can see (by believing entities like ghosts, aliens etc dont exist, would make them 'blind' to 'supranatural' events)

peace

I really hope I am not hallucinating in my reality. That would be scary lol.

But as for other species not having advanced technology or us being quarantined- both are possible solutions to Fermi's Paradox. It would suck if we were the most advanced in the Universe....it would equally suck if we were being held prisoner inside our own solar system...

In fact...I think most answers to Fermi's Paradox are sad and sucky...awww.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Well, clearly you haven't read many of the postings in here.. this place is abundant with stories, theories and media examples of aliens - everywhere. According to posters here, they are on the moon, under our feet, on Mars, on planets revolving Zeta Reticuli, stars from the Pleiades, Orion and some even think they live inside our Sun. So, there they are.

And why don't they show up over Washington? Well, they did, remember.. then maybe the question is: "why don't they show up near me?" - and you may have given us a clue yourself, when you state at the end of your video: "but if they're camping in corners, they'd better hope I don't find-em"

Lol. Yes, one very popular answer to fermi's question is obviously "they are here", but sadly that answer is not enough for me since almost all accounts of UFO contact have been either debunked overly and shown to be dishonest, or rest as just weird sightings.

I am not against the idea of Aliens visiting Earth. But I would need real evidence to subscribe to it as many people do. I am well aware of almost all (if not all) high profile sightings, abductions, UFO phenomena etc. I am also well read on the evidence against most of all those cases. In the end I am not convinced. Tho I do allow the possibility (hence why I left that answer in the video).

The White House UFOs of the 50s were cool. I'm glad you brought those up since they remain one of my favorite sightings ever reported.

Sadly the whole Zeta Reticuli,Pleiades, Orion, Sun's core, Earth's core alien reports are all...in my opinion...horribly littered with hoaxers and nonsense.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
An interesting question -- why can't we hear the noise or the old, relatively low-tech signals of a multitude of extraterrestrial civilizations? It appears that our technology is only now becoming equal to this task. We will soon be able to look for the technological waste heat from other stellar civilizations. Radio telescopes that can receive the ET equivalent of our domestic radio and television broadcasts and radar signals are only now being built.
Trying to explain the Fermi paradox by considering ourselves the first, last, or only civilization in the galaxy at this time seems to be premature, and to strain the bounds of probability. Many times in the past, humanity has considered itself to be in a unique position in the universe, as it was currently understood. Each and every time, further learning has refuted these conclusions. We do not reside, as it turns out, at the center of the universe, or of the solar system, or of our galaxy. Our Sun, we only recently learned, is not unique in possessing planets.
Given the known destructive, morale-sapping effect a more technically advanced civilization can have on a less proficient one, upon contact, it isn't hard to imagine that we are pointedly and benevolently left alone. We may need to be within a certain span of time of discovering them, before they carefully, and very gradually begin to introduce themselves to us.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved word choice

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I read the description and thought - what a load of rubbish this will be - how wrong was i

excellent - made my day

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ross 54

Trying to explain the Fermi paradox by considering ourselves the first, last, or only civilization in the galaxy at this time seems to be premature, and to strain the bounds of probability. Many times in the past, humanity has considered itself to be in a unique position in the universe, as it was currently understood. Each and every time, further learning has refuted these conclusions. We do not reside, as it turns out, at the center of the universe, or of the solar system, or of our galaxy. Our Sun, we only recently learned, is not unique in possessing planets.

This line of thinking is very accurate in my opinion. At any time one begins assuming a unique position in reality- they are making a mistake. For the most part. Yes.

I think it is very possible tho that many civilizations do not make it much farther than our own due to self destruction or any various catastrophes (technological or natural). It may be very very hard (almost impossible) for intelligent beings to pass a certain level of technology due to how dangerous it is to have said technology.

I also agree that the "aliens" may be using technology we are not "in tune" with at the moment, or just not being hit with.

There are so many answers that can partly (who entirely) answer Fermi's question. I am overly interested in knowing what one(s) are the real answers.

I also think we are coming close to finding that answer by finding evidence of technological "noise" or signs of life elsewhere very very soon. Within the next 50 years I'm guessing- we will finally find evidence of life elsewhere.

IMHO.

Great comment and well thought. Thanks for it!

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vaibow123
I read the description and thought - what a load of rubbish this will be - how wrong was i

excellent - made my day

AWWWW DUDE!!! Thanks, and its comments like that that motivate me. The fact that you clicked the vid thinking it would suck and leave saying it was enjoyed and made your day...awww, thats one of the greatest gifts one can receive when sharing creative works. Really man, thanks so much. Hugs!

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The aliens are out there...and they probably mostly communicate using something other than radio signals, which explains our difficulty in detecting them...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
The aliens are out there...and they probably mostly communicate using something other than radio signals, which explains our difficulty in detecting them...

One of the most logical answers commonly offered. I strongly lean towards this answer myself.

Well said.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Friend of mine had the opportunity to experience obe using a samadhi tank,
the first time he left his body he listened to the 2 guys sitting next door to the tank in an office playing cards and BSing, when he latet came out of the tank he told them about it and what they had been discussing which they were shocked to know was right on..,
sometime later while using the tank and getting quite good at leaving his body he wished to go visit another planet with intelligent life,
he was zoomed there very quickly,and
the planet he arrived at apparently had highly sensitive beings living on it, what freaked him out and made him flip back into his body asap,
was their ability to recognize him in his spirit body, which he said he had never encountered before on his travels on this earthly plane..!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The old problem again: what is proof? We have pictures, some of them made far before we had image manipulation software. We have films, books, drawings, reports from officiers, high ranking military man and heads of state. We have official communications by several countries. And of course thousands of reports made by "normal" civilians.

But you say "it's all fake, it's all been debunked". Sure enough, for any pro, there is a con. Over here on ATS we all are very aware of it: there are debunkers for anything, including those that debunk proven truth. Some believe the gas chambers were a lie, some believe we did not land on the moon, some believe Elvis to be alive. What can one say.. what IS proof?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

The old problem again: what is proof? We have pictures, some of them made far before we had image manipulation software. We have films, books, drawings, reports from officiers, high ranking military man and heads of state. We have official communications by several countries. And of course thousands of reports made by "normal" civilians.

But you say "it's all fake, it's all been debunked". Sure enough, for any pro, there is a con. Over here on ATS we all are very aware of it: there are debunkers for anything, including those that debunk proven truth. Some believe the gas chambers were a lie, some believe we did not land on the moon, some believe Elvis to be alive. What can one say.. what IS proof?

I have never said its "all" be debunked lol.

I love when people jump to that conclusion about me.

It shows how critical you must be of facts.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: survivalsurfer
Friend of mine had the opportunity to experience obe using a samadhi tank,
the first time he left his body he listened to the 2 guys sitting next door to the tank in an office playing cards and BSing, when he latet came out of the tank he told them about it and what they had been discussing which they were shocked to know was right on..,
sometime later while using the tank and getting quite good at leaving his body he wished to go visit another planet with intelligent life,
he was zoomed there very quickly,and
the planet he arrived at apparently had highly sensitive beings living on it, what freaked him out and made him flip back into his body asap,
was their ability to recognize him in his spirit body, which he said he had never encountered before on his travels on this earthly plane..!

Interesting story. Sadly I can't hold such a thing as real evidence. Its very likely he invented this story.

MM

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join