It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Wow…big deal…sorry, but to me that is nothing compared to what me and another witness saw two summers ago.

"There is no proof of what you claim." Sounds more like a "normal atmospheric condition"(?) , "whimsical fantasy, a "weird sighting"'.

Your quotes.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

your own whimsical fantasy you attached to a weird sighting.

My point exactly. Like you were there…

I have not stated anything factually. You plainly stated "I have seen proof of ET" in your post a few pages back. Then you said that proof took the form of a light in the sky.

I'm sorry sir...its you jumping to conclusions. I am open to all "possible" truths. I have no conclusion. Its you who has settled on a conclusion. Sadly its a weak one barely supported by a glimpse of a light...

Me and you are done...good day.

MM
edit on 27-9-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No. And I haven't seen ET either but I'm pretty sure he's out there.

I'll settle for that.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Wow…big deal…sorry, but to me that is nothing compared to what me and another witness saw two summers ago.

"There is no proof of what you claim." Sounds more like a "normal atmospheric condition"(?) , "whimsical fantasy, a "weird sighting"'.

Your quotes.

Yes...exactly what you had. A weird sighting of something that in no way suggests alien technology- while you state you have seen "proof" of aliens visiting Earth...

Trust me sir...your testimonial has "closed minded" tattooed all over it. really, we are done. I am too old and too in need for "truth" to deal with someone like you who paints fantasy landscapes over a brief sighting of a "UFO" that gives zero reason to even suspect alien technology.

I am not even slightly interested in your badly constructed assumptions based on seeing a moving light.

I seek truth...not bumbling assumptions.

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

I dont have a console, it would have to be on the PC, left 4 dead 2 is free on steam

Awww sadly I do not play on PC. In fact, i dont think my computer could handle such a thing very well. Mac user here.

I will be there in spirit tho! Kill those zombies and NO CAMPING!!!

Hugs bro!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
a reply to: intrptr

Lastly sir...before YOU tell ME what "type I am" on this subject. Take a look at a video I did that explains you are very wrong about what I find possible and/or what you have called your UFO haphazardly.

One of us is loosely jumping to conclusions. And its not me. So thanks for being "closed minded".

MM

That video is awful, insulting to good taste. Did Vallee give the video's producer permission to represent him sounding like an a_____e? I used to have respect for Vallee when he first appeared and read his entertaining and different books but I quickly grew tired of the same o, same o. After all, how much can you create from a subject that has no evidence to support it. I'm not referring to UFOs, their reality not questionable any longer, I'm referring to ETs.

Not having any evidence Vallee is ambivalent as to what conclusion to accept as the]/u] final answer so he throws in everything he can think of but I don't think the actual reality of what we term aliens/ETs will ever come to him because it is a worldwide mystery, as are UFOs too, of course. But at least with UFOs there is a good chance you might witness one as long as its details take it out of the ordinary object in the sky. But don't hold your breath waiting for a chance to encounter an alien entity, IF they exist.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

a reply to: intrptr

Lastly sir...before YOU tell ME what "type I am" on this subject. Take a look at a video I did that explains you are very wrong about what I find possible and/or what you have called your UFO haphazardly.

One of us is loosely jumping to conclusions. And its not me. So thanks for being "closed minded".

MM

That video is awful, insulting to good taste. Did Vallee give the video's producer permission to represent him sounding like an a_____e? I used to have respect for Vallee when he first appeared and read his entertaining and different books but I quickly grew tired of the same o, same o. After all, how much can you create from a subject that has no evidence to support it. I'm not referring to UFOs, their reality not questionable any longer, I'm referring to ETs.

Not having any evidence Vallee is ambivalent as to what conclusion to accept as the final answer so he throws in everything he can think of but I don't think the actual reality of what we term aliens/ETs will ever come to him because it is a worldwide mystery, as are UFOs too, of course. But at least with UFOs there is a good chance you might witness one as long as its details take it out of the ordinary object in the sky. But don't hold your breath waiting for a chance to encounter an alien entity, IF they exist.

1) You find the video horrible. It made me money, pleased thousands of viewers and got me a few tweets from famous folks across the globe. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it- but lucky for me thousands and thousands of folks loved it. In fact, that video was recently played on FM Radio in Australia as they interviewed me saying my videos are amazing. To each their own.

2) Vallee did not give me permission to use his voice, theories or ideas. Nor do I need his permission under the law that states I can reuse anything for educational reasons.

3) Lastly- you say my vid is an insult to good taste. I'm currently sitting on hundreds of great reviews saying otherwise. Forgive me if I don't worry to bad about the "less than 10" reviews that say otherwise.

Vallee is indeed very "out there" with his speculations. But over 50 years in the field and a very smart dude- again, I have no problems with listening to his speculations.

Enjoy your day and I'm sorry you dislike my work.

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ha! I had to watch it after your comment of 1000's and 1000's of views, err only 1400...and I'm sorry I know you're only making pennies off 1000's views, if that, correct?

How are you allowed to, under law, make money if it's for educational purposes? To my knowledge that is how you get around copy-write laws and to use someone else's material. Therefore you opt out to earn ad revenue if you claim it's for educational purposes and not for profit. Right? hmmm interesting...

As for the thread, why no aliens? Simply because they are here to study us and not to interact? How would we be able to observe them anyhow?? Or have we?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

There's also the possibility that some sightings of UFOs, and what may seem to be paranormal entities may in fact have aliens among them. There is no evidence to support this other than anecdotal stories, but the possibility exists.

I don't know what to believe. I think a lot of interesting ground has been covered in this thread and while I don't personally believe that the U.S government has made treaties with aliens (as per the standard Roswell/Area 51 theories would like us to believe), the possibility could be acknowledged.

Where does that leave us? Nowhere, and no proof appears forthcoming, but anomalies exist (I'm not saying they're aliens, not at all), and they should be studied in a scientific fashion.
edit on 27-9-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Where does that leave us? Nowhere, and no proof appears forthcoming, but anomalies exist (I'm not saying they're aliens, not at all), and they should be studied in a scientific fashion.

Pretty hard to do when all you have to study is eyewitness reports and videos which don't really show much.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Pretty hard to do when all you have to study is eyewitness reports and videos which don't really show much.

I think there's a sufficient body of interesting unexplained phenomena like the Hessdalen lights. Also of interest is what you linked to before at coseti.org , plus ensuring the space agencies have sufficient funding to continue their quite diverse studies.

I suspect that with our ever increasing and more sensitive technologies, we may be on the brink of identifying life beyond this planet. I do wonder that our prior analogue technologies had a much more discernible signature that could be identified and as many of our signals are now digital I would imagine they far more resemble 'noise' in nature. I suspect that if there are 'alien' life forms communicating, we simply may have no means with which to even recognise their signals.
edit on 27-9-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for another great video, Mr. Mask!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

snip
1) You find the video horrible. It made me money, pleased thousands of viewers and got me a few tweets from famous folks across the globe. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it- but lucky for me thousands and thousands of folks loved it. In fact, that video was recently played on FM Radio in Australia as they interviewed me saying my videos are amazing. To each their own.

2) Vallee did not give me permission to use his voice, theories or ideas. Nor do I need his permission under the law that states I can reuse anything for educational reasons.

3) Lastly- you say my vid is an insult to good taste. I'm currently sitting on hundreds of great reviews saying otherwise. Forgive me if I don't worry to bad about the "less than 10" reviews that say otherwise.

Vallee is indeed very "out there" with his speculations. But over 50 years in the field and a very smart dude- again, I have no problems with listening to his speculations.

Enjoy your day and I'm sorry you dislike my work.

MM

I appreciate and admire your fair "retort" to my posted opinions. I'm sure you agree with the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I wonder how a blind person reacts to beauty.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I think there's a sufficient body of interesting unexplained phenomena like the Hessdalen lights.

The Hessdalen lights can be studied because they occur in a specific location on a fairly ongoing basis.
Not so for anecdotal eyewitness reports.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Ha! I had to watch it after your comment of 1000's and 1000's of views, err only 1400...and I'm sorry I know you're only making pennies off 1000's views, if that, correct?

How are you allowed to, under law, make money if it's for educational purposes? To my knowledge that is how you get around copy-write laws and to use someone else's material. Therefore you opt out to earn ad revenue if you claim it's for educational purposes and not for profit. Right? hmmm interesting...

As for the thread, why no aliens? Simply because they are here to study us and not to interact? How would we be able to observe them anyhow?? Or have we?

1) You made reference to my Vallee video. it is currently at 29,918 views. It seems you are confused. The vid this thread is about is newly uploaded.

2) Am I legally allowed to make money off my work? Yes. My three year contract with Maker Gen Studios says just that. But thank you for the concern.

3) Tho I do make "pennies" as you stated, I do this for greater reasons than monetary ones. I enjoy people enjoying my creations and I also enjoy seeing kids and adults alike learn new subjects to research or follow.

4) Out of my 88 videos- 5 have spoken words that are from other sources. I own the rights to my own work, the music is legally given to me by the talented producers of it, and the "audio" from scientists is allowed by law.

Again, thanks for worrying about that. But I'm a professional under contract and doing exactly what I was signed to do. Huge bro.

Ps- The quarter million+ views I've gotten in the last year may mean nothing to you. But it brings me and thousands of people joy. Judge it as you please. Its no concern to me.

ADDED TO SAY- You (or anyone) can find any channel's income and view reports by typing the channel's name in "Socialblade", a free site to monitor any Youtube channel. Transparency is not an issue when you know where to seek the info. You can judge my success or failures there. Hugs.

MM
edit on 28-9-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
boo double post

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
booo double post.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

I suspect that with our ever increasing and more sensitive technologies, we may be on the brink of identifying life beyond this planet.

I firmly suspect you are very correct there. Its only a matter of time before we find evidence of space folks. And i also think it will be broadcasted openly as a huge news story.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

There's also the possibility that some sightings of UFOs, and what may seem to be paranormal entities may in fact have aliens among them. There is no evidence to support this other than anecdotal stories, but the possibility exists.

I don't know what to believe. I think a lot of interesting ground has been covered in this thread and while I don't personally believe that the U.S government has made treaties with aliens (as per the standard Roswell/Area 51 theories would like us to believe), the possibility could be acknowledged.

We seem to stand on similar grounds here. I also have no idea what's going on and am open to all forms of evidence or theories that are offered from folks who have real research behind them.

No clue what's really the answer to any of this. But I sure enjoy hearing other's throw the ball of thought back and forth, and i surly enjoy pitching a few questions of my own.

Its a really fun thing to consider. Its a really scary concept to really ponder deeply on.

MM

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Thanks for another great video, Mr. Mask!!!

Awww! Thank YOU lovebeck for even watching the vid! It makes me so happy when someone enjoys something I have created. So thanks for the awesome comment and the motivation!

MM

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join