It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I am a total BEAST at CoD!

Aimbotter

just kidding bro, you know I love your videos

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
Haha, I love it MM.

Keep'em coming!

I shall always upload and make noise for you! Until I am dead or locked up at least.

Promise! Thank you for the support and big hugs!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

So epic!! I'm going to have "Where are all the aliens? Where are our aliens friends?" stuck in my head for weeks!!

Absolutely loved this, can't wait to show my friends

Sharing my vids is one of the best things that anyone can do to help my little channel grow. So thanks very much for showing your buddies my videos! I appreciate that so much more than anyone can actually know. One share can make the difference between a video never getting views to it becoming a huge success. Love the shares!

As for the song being stuck in your head....YES!!! Mission accomplished. I love love LOVE when one of my songs or videos get stuck in someone's head. Its such a nice place to be...in someone's head!

HUGS!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Who knows, maybe we have a craft watching our little planet, like it were an aircraft carrier in some middle eastern ocean. And it not from earth...Or is it? Time travelers probably.

I always found the "time traveler" hypothesis behind UFOs to be very interesting. I don't subscribe 100% to the possibility, but I do entertain the idea often enough.

Thanks for the comment bro!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
i'v liked everything iv seen from you. Do you play Diablo? pm me if you want to play.

Dude, seriously, thank you for the kind words on my past videos and this one here. It makes me smile and helps me forget this hangover I am suffering from at the moment lol.

As for Diablo, no sir I do not play that game. People seem to enjoy it, but its not my type of game. I'm a FPS player at heart and a Minecraft junkie on the side.

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

However, assuming there is a way to warp space or tunnel or whatever then : Even if there are a million civilisations in our galaxy alone and we have a starship that can instantly travel from solar system to solar system we would still not find anybody except by sheer dumb luck. If we travel instantly and spend a few days searching the newly visited solar system (remember that WILL take time, plus you need to eat, have a pee etc !!) we would only investigate several thousand in a lifetime of searching. In order to find a civilisation despite there being a million would require several hundred thousand random visits.

Tho I agree with much of what you are saying in your awesome comment- the one part people seem to overlook is that even with slow propulsion not much more advanced than what we have now, a civilization with slightly more advanced technology that ours today- could easily populate our entire galaxy in 10-25 million years. Even if it never advanced beyond being "slightly more advanced than we are now" during those millions of years.

The galaxy is billions of years old, with most stars in the Universe being much much much older than our own.

This begs the question...where are the signs of interplanetary probes, machines, colonies, craft, junk, signals, lights etc.

People often try to answer the Fermi paradox by simply explaining a reason why an alien species may not want to talk to us. What many over look is the perplexing nature of Fermi's paradox.

Sure one or even thousands of species may not find us, or may choose to not talk to us...sure.

But that would not stop us from seeing billions or even trillions of probes/machines/colonies etc.

The number game is what this is about. With so much time for so many species to advance beyond planetary isolation...where are all the aliens?

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Super off topic, please forgive me.

I'm stoked yer still here MM! Most classic video evar right here, bro. **less than 3** for one of the oldfags on ATS.

Respect. Sorry Mods, if you want to pinch me for the off topic thats acceptable

Today and forever, OP does not suck.

edit on 27-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: can't do little hearts *less than 3*

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
They are staying away to avoid your singing, that's what's up
They are also CAMPING!!!

Play a real game

In space nobody can hear you scream...I mean...SING!

I know one camping alien...he hates CoD.

OH and I will play a real game when Eternal Crusade is released. I'm drooling for it!!!

Aimbotter

just kidding bro, you know I love your videos

lol. We both know I'm too old and tech-dumb to ever understand aimbots.

I love YOU bro!!! You are the only camper I'd let live.

Hugs Homey!!!

MM
edit on 27-9-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Super off topic, please forgive me.

I'm stoked yer still here MM! Most classic video evar right here, bro. **less than 3** for one of the oldfags on ATS.

Respect. Sorry Mods, if you want to pinch me for the off topic thats acceptable

Today and forever, OP does not suck.

Hhahahahaah!!! Oh man that video was made long before my current Youtube channel was born. Thanks for even remembering that vid and bringing it back to a thread for another view! That made me smile lol.

Thanks for the love n support. And yes sir, I shall never leave ATS. They will have to ban me before Mr Mask ever stops posting here. Don't give them any ideas!

Hugs bro!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Higher Tech, stars billions of years older is the clue. The ones we saw, just appear and disappear at will. We don't see much with programs that are restricted to channel 98.5 FM in the multiverse, but its all around us. We just decipher the signals we're programmed to. And they basically aren't here to expose themselves, but do wake up people who are in danger of spiralling down in the school/prison/playpen. A holographic room. A metaphor, you're on a gurney, hooked into a simulation game alot like spore, and you're supposed to be growing your consciousness, love and understanding.

This is a testing ground and there is a really strong effort being made for control of your soul. And our governments and elite are on the wrong side there.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Happy to do so! I won't derail any further!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Higher Tech, stars billions of years older is the clue. The ones we saw, just appear and disappear at will. We don't see much with programs that are restricted to channel 98.5 FM in the multiverse, but its all around us. We just decipher the signals we're programmed to. And they basically aren't here to expose themselves, but do wake up people who are in danger of spiralling down in the school/prison/playpen. A holographic room. A metaphor, you're on a gurney, hooked into a simulation game alot like spore, and you're supposed to be growing your consciousness, love and understanding.

This is a testing ground and there is a really strong effort being made for control of your soul. And our governments and elite are on the wrong side there.

Tho I can not 100% agree with what you suggest, I can't deny it either. Its possible. A famous answer to Fermi's question is that the universe is not what we think it is. And your comment would fit well in that arena of ideas.

Reminds me of an old video I once made about our universe being a possible simulation.

Great comment sir, and thanks for it! HUGS!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I see it as a frequency match to some degree and each infinite dimension has infinite subsections too, or frequency values (not necessarily hz, for I see energy as cosmic, which has a kind of hz frequency or magnetic resonance even, and spirit/consciousness which is something else, and that this cosmos isn't our natural realm). But if a person really gets love freedom and lighter heart, less weight or gravity, less tied into the body suit programs, and weaknesses, flaws, counters them and strives to master the body suit and grow mind and love higher, give when it hurts, care about others, not be selfish, their frequency soars and they're going off to some wonderful places.

But in order to harm another for gain, you have to withdraw empathy and understanding, ie shrink consciousness, and so one becomes a little denser, and their next step might be a denser less aware realm.

If you interact with corporal seeming, and in a simulated hologram it is best to question things, because "there is no spoon at all". But lets say, tonight you go to sleep and then wake up to find a team of very benevolent human looking ets or those with enough love emanating that you feel instant connection, and then you find yourself aboard the craft and are very unusual in retaining fairly good memories of this. There is a physical checkup and also a sense of return, perhaps a locker where some of your memento's since childhood are stored, and a sight seeing trip around the solar system, and a real peak under the curtain at some of what's going on and some of how more eutopic systems are.

Well you are returned and lets pretend that this really as you perceived and you were even hugged, and they're corporal with a bit of a hero vibe in them, you inner core is uplifted with memory and joy and it starts to make sense.

Then, you still wouldn't know, if they were naturally very advanced forms on your 98.5 FM channel, OR, they were actually 98.8 FM and able to interact on your subchannel. Or are they actually from the next dimension up, and operating on its whole spectrum of channels. You still can only guess.

But we're kind of in a bubble here, don't see much and the problem is, most people don't start to look beyond the daily troubles to imagine what it really could be and that would really help them get through this faster, instead of rising and falling in different lives, they'd start to say, OK, its all just a practicum. I don't keep this stuff here, don't need to emass wealth while everyone else starves, or be ruthless to have a corporation succeed, or join a gang in the inner city to dominate an area. Its not important. I came from wonderful abundance and will return to that, but this is more about, how I might be able to use Higher Mind abilities, higher skills, negotiation, communication, helpfulness, mindfulness of the other person's wishes and happiness, and strive to improve my ability to be a better manager on higher levels, with compassion, love and not personal self interest at stake, but caring and hero mode.

Growing up!

THE MATRIX: THERE IS NO SPOON
edit on 27-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: Specimen

Who knows, maybe we have a craft watching our little planet, like it were an aircraft carrier in some middle eastern ocean. And it not from earth...Or is it? Time travelers probably.

I always found the "time traveler" hypothesis behind UFOs to be very interesting. I don't subscribe 100% to the possibility, but I do entertain the idea often enough.

Thanks for the comment bro!

MM

Yea, I kno, it better to keep that theory under "What if" for some explanations, if any at all. I doubt any time traveler would wanna risk their safety in a time where they'd believe it to be ancient history. Let alone the mess that could happen if one killed a Butterfly, but in the theory of multiple timelines, doom paradoxes could be easily preventable due to the nature of the universe. That just an opinion from watching to much sci-fi mind you.

As for "Where are the Aliens", I still personally go the prime directive idea, where advanced civilizations just monitor or quarantine a planet from themselves. Allowing the civilization to thrive under its own address, with little to no interference at all from outer space sky gods. Possibly using more organic life form rdy for technological advancedment to find their own answers to the meaning of life and existence, in a barren ocean of chaos..and nothing. Or just answers for their own brand of science maybe.

After looking at the views of ancient societies, wars and the views of modern day society of sky gods, they ether screwed up, or did it on purpose.
edit on 27-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's a fun a video and it's good to see people are still as baffled and perplexed by this question as we all are.

My simple answer is the Zoo Hypothesis, not original with me obviously but one booted around a long time, but it fits the facts best. Not only is it mathematically certain that aliens exist but the most senior of those aliens are billions of years beyond us technologically. Billions of years. Extrapolate from Moore's Law.

They can do whatever they want. That they must be somewhat benevolent or at least hands off follows from the fact that we are not all invaded and dead. Yet they can't be angels, because we are still suffering and so many people die in vain. Maybe we are nothing to them. A pack of wayward deer to monitor and tag.

It is a tough road to go philosophically but it has to be walked.
edit on 9/27/2014 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nicorette
That's a fun a video and it's good to see people are still as baffled and perplexed by this question as we all are.

My simple answer is the Zoo Hypothesis, not original with me obviously but one booted around a long time, but it fits the facts best. Not only is it mathematically certain that aliens exist but the most senior of those aliens are billions of years beyond us technologically. Billions of years. Extrapolate from Moore's Law.

They can do whatever they want. That they must be somewhat benevolent or at least hands off follows from the fact that we are not all invaded and dead. Yet they can't be angels, because we are still suffering and so many people die in vain. Maybe we are nothing to them. A pack of wayward deer to monitor and tag.

It is a tough road to go philosophically but it has to be walked.

The zoo hypothesis seems very popular with a lot of people, and although it is possible- I personally don't think it answers why we do not observe noise or disruption from others.

Most answers to Fermi's question seem to skip right over the major problem. We see nothing in the way of "noise" from other technologies.

Our planet is a very loud spot in the universe. Over time- all areas of space that our singles reach will be basically ringing out our name. Even if we decided "not to contact" other planets soon in our future- we would still have lots of noise already left from our planet.

The Zoo, the great predator, the prime directive and all the answers to Fermi's question that try to say the aliens are willingly ignoring or isolating us- never answers how is it that we can not hear or see unintentional "noise" from other technologies.

After all- Fermi's question has more to do with the absence of disturbances in a crowded space, and less to do with "why are aliens not talking to us".

Its very easy to explain why nobody may have decided to say hello to you in a crowded room. Its incredibly hard (and a whole different situation) to explain how you can be in said crowded room but not see or hear anyone in the crowd.

Great comment! And thank you for offering insight to it all!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Happy to do so! I won't derail any further!

Hhahahaha, off topic or on- thanks for the support and kind comments. I won't report your bumping of this thread if you don't report me for singing badly!

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask
Hello all you wonderful ATSers. Some of you already know I make videos on youtube for gamers and geeks alike. I have returned to once again share a video I have made that speaks about a subject I find ATS worthy and also very interesting. This video is about the "Fermi paradox" a question once asked in 1950 by the Nobel prize winning physicist Enrico Fermi.

The question is simple "With so many stars around us- where are the aliens?".

This video explains the question and gives a few examples of possible answers. It also has me singing and playing video games cus that's how I roll.

WARNING: Video contains bad singing over GREAT game play. If you do not like bad singing or video games played like a total beast- then do not watch this video.

snip

I hope you enjoyed my commentary and that it makes you wonder about all the possible answers to fermi's paradox.

MM

Even with Fermi's mental brilliance he suffers from the same malady we all non-alien-accepters do: no one knows whether aliens (ETs) exist. He really didn't answer the question 'cause no one can. Drake tried it with his pairofducks and it was just made up numbers. The term alien can be used just to delineate non-human (maybe) but it doesn't automatically mean a being from outside earth. ET believers cannot think otherwise but all they are operating on is smoke and mirrors, primarily from authors who'll fight tooth and nail to keep their bs "industry" going.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

I agree that Drake's attempts at answering such questions fall short of real factual information. And I also find it odd that not many people ever really allow the possibility that we may be the first, last or only life in the Universe to reach technological maturity.

People seem to automatically assume that there are intelligent species across the cosmos while ignoring the possibility that there is not (for many possible reasons).

I'm with you on thinking smoke and mirrors have clouded this subject beyond reason.

MM

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

hi MM
thanks for another of ur vids!
love ur singing, sounds very original to me.

i'm also open to many possibilities, esp 'maybe we are alone in this physical universe'.

the video reminds me of few years ago when there were so many ideas or possibilities of hostile 'aliens' who would invade our homeworld, nuke every city with laser beam or stealing our resources.
but those ideas (recently) contradict themselves if we see how we trashed our homeworld, by littering her with chemical waste, and radiation, and milking her resources non-stop.
and this question shd pop up in head if we are aware of this fact: why would they be interested to invade our home that is slowly becoming wastelands through most of our actions?

peace
edit on 27-9-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join