It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the Aliens? (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Sucks to be us 'cause we'll never know.

Edit: unless they visit ofc !

You offer some answers to the Fermi paradox that are often discussed in intelligent circles between cosmology buffs and math-heads often. All possible.

As for us never knowing? I do not put all my eggs in that basket. I think within our lifetime it is possible to know many things our human minds can't even grasp today.

MM

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Mr Mask

Brilliant tune!!!

Top thread, top of the home page now!

"where are all the aliens" "where are all the aliens".....

Hahhahaah. Man I don't ever make front page. My threads are like the aliens. Hidden and hard to find hahaha. BUT thank you so much! The joy I get from making these vids are all nice comments I get from people who enjoy them. So really, thank you.

MM

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My answer to the Fermi paradox is there is no paradox. It's simply a combination of a ridicule campaign , ludicrous human ego and inherent, inept intellect. The age of this planet, the age of the universe and people have the gumption to state we are the center. Everybody likes to go to the speed of light excuse and the distances involved yet we don't know what 96% of the universe is made of. I think we still have a lot of Lord Kelvin scientists spouting there parroted ignorance.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
After giving this question some serious thought while picking my child up from school. (and singing where-are-all-the-aliens in a loop) I have decided that Stanton Friedman said it best when he said we are "quarantined". If indeed humans have populated the galaxy as we know it we (earth bound humans) are so very far behind in our development we are simply a danger to bring onto the collective fold. have a great weekend.
edit on 9/26/2014 by howmuch4another because: speeeling

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ha... the aliens are campers.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

MR SIFF!

Wow, all this time and I had no idea you were on ATS. I've been subscribed to CampKillCommentary for a long time.
Just have to say, I'm sure I'm not your biggest fan out there but, I watch your videos whenever you put them up and I like the topics you talk about.
It's nice to see not all gamers are mindless morons and trolls like I frequently encounter.

To answer your question...
Personally I believe they are out there without a doubt. The universe is far too vast and populated with galaxies and stars as well as many other things we've yet to discover for us to be the only ones here.

I think it's highly likely that many of them are locked in their solar system or dimension as another poster said however, I also believe that some have been here or at least visiting from time to time since the dawn of man, perhaps even before.

Like many people though, my beliefs are dynamic and ever changing as new information is discovered and assimilated.
Until little men from another world actually land and make themselves known to the world we will never know for sure I guess but it doesn't hurt to remain optimistic.

Anyway, keep up the thought provoking videos!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Where are all the Aliens?

In America. hehe

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
My answer to the Fermi paradox is there is no paradox. It's simply a combination of a ridicule campaign , ludicrous human ego and inherent, inept intellect. The age of this planet, the age of the universe and people have the gumption to state we are the center. Everybody likes to go to the speed of light excuse and the distances involved yet we don't know what 96% of the universe is made of. I think we still have a lot of Lord Kelvin scientists spouting there parroted ignorance.

That is a very good point also often made as a possible solution. That our primitive species is clueless to a larger picture that would explain it all. Cave men trying to build computers with sticks. Possible and something consider often.

Maybe something is so bizarre and very unlike how we see the Universe. Possible.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply to this vid. I enjoyed it.

MM

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
After giving this question some serious thought while picking my child up from school. (and singing where-are-all-the-aliens in a loop) I have decided that Stanton Friedman said it best when he said we are "quarantined". If indeed humans have populated the galaxy as we know it we (earth bound humans) are so very far behind in our development we are simply a danger to bring onto the collective fold. have a great weekend.

"The Quarantine" answer to Fermi's paradox seems a little too far fetched for me, but it is also possible and often spoken about between certain UFOlogists and Cosmologists alike as a possible solution.

We may just be "bad DNA gone wrong" and no advanced folks want us to join the gang in space.

Possible! Heck I don't even want to be among most of our kind.

Thanks again for the awesome comments!

MM

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Cool gameplay as always!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
ha... the aliens are campers.

Boosters too. And hackers. Fricken aliens...makes playing CoD a universally bad time spent.

Damn you alien campers!

MM

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

MR SIFF!

Wow, all this time and I had no idea you were on ATS. I've been subscribed to CampKillCommentary for a long time.
Just have to say, I'm sure I'm not your biggest fan out there but, I watch your videos whenever you put them up and I like the topics you talk about.
It's nice to see not all gamers are mindless morons and trolls like I frequently encounter.

To answer your question...
Personally I believe they are out there without a doubt. The universe is far too vast and populated with galaxies and stars as well as many other things we've yet to discover for us to be the only ones here.

I think it's highly likely that many of them are locked in their solar system or dimension as another poster said however, I also believe that some have been here or at least visiting from time to time since the dawn of man, perhaps even before.

Like many people though, my beliefs are dynamic and ever changing as new information is discovered and assimilated.
Until little men from another world actually land and make themselves known to the world we will never know for sure I guess but it doesn't hurt to remain optimistic.

Anyway, keep up the thought provoking videos!

Heck ya I'm an ATSer. In fact ATS is my fav site on the entire internet. Been here for some time now. Good to meet you here!

As for species being trapped by physical law and technological limits and what not- its hard to believe for me. It is widely believed that we are close to the technology level needed to seed the entire galaxy in under 20 million years using probes and slower than light propulsion...so why do we not see the galaxy screaming with evidence of a galactic type-3 species?

Makes me wonder very often.

Dude, thanks for watching my vids and enjoying them. I enjoy making them for the folks who enjoy them- and that makes my day! So thanks for being part of that!

You rock!

MM

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Haha, I love it MM.

Keep'em coming!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So epic!! I'm going to have "Where are all the aliens? Where are our aliens friends?" stuck in my head for weeks!!

Absolutely loved this, can't wait to show my friends

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You could always go with the idea of a prime directive, where they could avoid certain levels of intelligence that aren't developed for space yet. A squad of alien visitors could do some major damage or one big, or small ship could wipe out a city pretty easily. And if there were multiple races, there is hardly any evidence of skirmishes between any advanced alien life.

If were lucky or unlucky enough to be the only ones here in our galaxy, well at least we wouldn't have to worry about imaginary neutral lines, or start wars over "Space Oil", from SPACE!...
Then one would have to wonder what are the UFO's that just pop out of nowhere. However, Im not going into dimensional theories of infinity.

Who knows, maybe we have a craft watching our little planet, like it were an aircraft carrier in some middle eastern ocean. And it not from earth...Or is it? Time travelers probably.

edit on 27-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i'v liked everything iv seen from you. Do you play Diablo? pm me if you want to play.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's all down to numbers and technology. Let's get the simple scenario out of the way first. If , despite the knowledge of the universe, it is impossible to travel across space faster than light (ie wormholes, warping etc does not work) then the universe could be full of live and we would all be ignorant of each other.

However, assuming there is a way to warp space or tunnel or whatever then : Even if there are a million civilisations in our galaxy alone and we have a starship that can instantly travel from solar system to solar system we would still not find anybody except by sheer dumb luck. If we travel instantly and spend a few days searching the newly visited solar system (remember that WILL take time, plus you need to eat, have a pee etc !!) we would only investigate several thousand in a lifetime of searching. In order to find a civilisation despite there being a million would require several hundred thousand random visits.

The only way of meeting aliens is to know where they are already by detecting their presence. In order to do that you would need to detect a signal that has travelled faster than light ie some kind of warp messaging. Since we do not have that capability we have no way of detecting any alien civilisations.

It's a bit like Star Trek, once the vulcans detect a warp signature the universe of life becomes visible !!!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
They are staying away to avoid your singing, that's what's up
They are also CAMPING!!!
Play a real game

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Blast!! Woke up this morning with this song in my head..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Cool gameplay as always!!

You know I LOVE when people actually notice the "game play". With all the noise, rhymes and subject material its easy to over look that I am a total BEAST at CoD!

Thanks so much bro!

MM

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join