It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70% of Illegals Hide from Government Agencies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star lol...what a statement...so...only illegals are killers in other words...people born in the country don't count now do they.
It might have stopped a particular case but the paint by the brush is just plain ignorance.
Sorry but the sooner that borders get eliminated then we can focus more on crime...but I guess people will just keep living in ignorance .....just because you are born in one particular country does not make one more priveledged than another....we are all earthlings....period.
Once borders are eliminated then we need to eliminate all religion...until both those things are removed from this world then...and only then can peace be pursued.
I am an illegal...I have never killed anyone....circumstance has made me illegal....it was not by choice....but since I have become illegal...so called...I have woken up to many things...I am Canadian...not Mexican...and not an illegal in America before the racism starts to fly...all countries can just f&#% off...we are all of this planet...you only have nationality because of where your horny parents decided to set up shop...one is not any more special because they were born in the states over say Bulgaria.
It is because of borders we have wars...your borders do not keep you safe they keep you at war....this goes for all countries....the true ignorance is in not realising this....borders breed hatred ....just as religion breeds hatred.
This border thing is the definition of ignorance....yet people try to defend these borders...absolutely ridiculous.
Instead of shunning these nations that are less fortunate...they should be helped to grow and prosper....but why do we not do this....simple...because we could not live off their backs and import our cheap goods so people in wealthier countries can live their greedy little lifestyles on the backs of the poor.
Grow up...stop living the dream by living off the backs of the suffering.
Wake up and learn that people are all the same ...EQUAL.....selfish greedy people.
This is not just directed at you/America/western societies....but the whole world...the only way to survive and grow is to stand united in all things as one race....the human race.

edit on 033131p://f41Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

lol...what a statement...so...only illegals are killers in other words...people born in the country don't count now do they.
It might have stopped a particular case but the paint by the brush is just plain ignorance.

What kind of nonsense is this? Where did I ever say that only illegals are killers? All I said was that the deaths caused by illegals were preventable. Obviously, all murders are wrong and should be punished no matter who caused them.

With open borders, there are no background or health checks and it would be unwise and foolish to allow it. Any pedophile, gang member, thief, diseased person,etc. could just waltz right over. All Countries have borders for a reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
whitch will help Ebola spead !
but maybe thats just what they wont?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join