It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As predicted, it looks like most of those illegal immigrant "families" are not showing up for scheduled hearings.

Suspicions were high a few months ago and now the question is why were they released in the first place?

Perhaps part of the plan as they say.

For nearly three months this summer, the Obama administration carefully avoided answering questions about what happened to tens of thousands of immigrant families caught illegally crossing the Mexican border and released into the United States with instructions to report back to immigration authorities.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and others said they faced deportation. But it turns out that tens of thousands of those immigrants did not follow the government's instructions to meet with federal immigration agents within 15 days. Instead, they have vanished into the interior of the U.S.

US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

As the releases were happening, The Administration was publicly emphasizing the deportation probabilities.

No wonder people are avoiding that.

The public emphasis was probably a planned strategy?

This is good news for the pro-illegal immigration advocates.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well I guess the good news is that even though these people are now a part of Merica whether we want them or not, at least they aren't morons.

I wouldn't report either.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The whole point was to get in the door. To them if they want to stay they have to run and hide, because going through the system is hard. Plus i think a lot of them don't want to be citizens, they just want to make their bank, and send the money home. When they are done, they plan on going back home. Why do you think so many people wave flags from other countries, because if you truly moved to another country for good, you would only be waving the Red, White, and blue, and you would learn the language.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Royal76
Very well said and so true!!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76

The whole point was to get in the door. To them if they want to stay they have to run and hide, because going through the system is hard. Plus i think a lot of them don't want to be citizens, they just want to make their bank, and send the money home. When they are done, they plan on going back home. Why do you think so many people wave flags from other countries, because if you truly moved to another country for good, you would only be waving the Red, White, and blue, and you would learn the language.

I personally know a few who have saved money and returned to their own Country well off. Many illegals just take advantage of us. Then again...the Government allows it!

As for language, legal immigrants come and learn the language, but with so many years of illegal immigration we have seen many changes like pressing one just to hear our own language. In many areas of the workforce WE are expected to speak Spanish in order to get hired. This is just wrong!

new topics

top topics

join