It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Launch Console in Shopping Malls?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Whoever installed such a button in a shopping mall, and then left it unprotected, is the one who pushed it... even if he never pushes it, himself.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Not in the least, it is a hypothetical situation based on STUPID!
Why is it you dodged my questions earlier in reply to your remarks:

So let's say for a moment that i am not a liar about this and i am very serious here. If i gave a list of three items that could be brought together from any shopping mall and when they came together the whole world would become a picture from dante's inferno would you want me to post the recipe right now on this thread???
My answer was YES!
If it is our purpose to annihilate ourselves then why beat around the bush. The truth will eventually come out anyway and rather then suppress the knowledge for some self-righteous, higher 'understanding' of what is good for everyone else based on my own personal views, I'd rather see it all end.

Then I wrote, how would you know YOU were right?(keeping the recipe from the world)
What if our only chance at salvation was through purgatory?
and to add:
What if satan created the bible and all religion to plague humankind to begin with?
How would you know YOU were right or on the right team?
Where is that proof?

You can doubt your own faith if you want, but by coming up with this ridiculous idea to support your own lack of faith, then achieving it by baiting and persecuting others. Very sad actually and don't tell me what I'm thinking because your as far out in left field as the parking lot!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I did not have the time erlier to answer. for some purgutory is them awaiting on salvation. The evidence does not show that bible was written to plague anyone.

I have no doubts about my faith. This idea was not spawned by me. I created the thread to show why we live in a controlled enviroment and that religion controls it but then along came some mental midget and tried to deflect the thread. It was made in the religous forum and was designed to be religiously charged debate.

It is curious to watch the answers because in your mind you somehow assumed that if there is a way to kill everyone at one time then that means we were supposed to do it. It is kinda like the verse about how humans were givin domain to reign over animals and everyone reads that and says GOD wants us to kill animals because he gave us dominion over them.
edit on 26-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I would press the button.

Why?

Because if I didn't, then I'd be leaving the fate of myself and my family at the mercy of anyone else.

I'd like to control as much of my destiny as possible.
That is why the bunny is crying. It knows what will happen if you ever get into the war room. News flash you have been at the mercy of many for all your life and seem to have done just fine. I will go even further to say that your fate has been in the hands of a black man and you are still here. However most will say that we have the secret service to keep the presidents away from the room with the button.

I am very curious to any that would end the world by pushing a button do you all have plans for the afterlife?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

But that's my point there's no evidence that the bible wasn't either. No one person knows what earthly effects can cause in the future, good may be bad, bad may end up being good, it all depends. Like War of the Worlds, the very plagues on humankind may some day save humanity from annihilation.

I overlooked the forum at first, I thought this was a commentary to our antiquated nuclear systems, which sucks by the way!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum
The bible is riddled with evidence you can find if your eyes are open.
You assume that no one knows the effects that plants coming together in nature can have and if they could kill everyone real fast. It is as simple as the cup half full or half empty. If there were such knowledge then we would see unnecessary violence in our past. Horrible acts that seem unjustified to us and cause false judgment for us when we look at our past because we do not know all the facts. Soddem and gommaroh are the first example i would point to of things coming together to kill masses. Our best guess at understanding these events is too claim they never happened. Why would GOD decide to frown on paganism and witchcraft? We do not know but when you consider my thread and the power i claim humans can gain from nature then you can see how choosing to turn his back on different belief forms that get us too close to the truth was absolutly necessary to get us to the point we are at today. Not everyone would push the button and i am saying unseen forces work to keep us away from that power as a whole because some of us want to live and will go pretty far to weed out those that would choose to end it all.
edit on 26-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
But how would you know where the detonation was going to be? Maybe it's right under you?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

I enjoy "the illusion" of being in control of my own destiny.

If that even meager control is removed, then what is the point of living, if you're only existing at the whim of another person?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That is just one way to view it and i can see the benefit of your view. However it is possible that the whim is not what you believe it to be. Perhaps the person that knows of the button fights for your right to live and feel how you want about things. Maybe that person has and would give their life so that you can live. Maybe that whim is them saying it just has to be the way it is because some alien code writers put these pitfalls around us so that the entertainment they watch is more exciting cause they get to watch our downfall. What if the job you currently hold is more than what you see it to be and you are one of the ones that help protect the system from getting out of control and thereby you have control over billions yourself. Anyhow threads seem a bit bettter around here when rabbits get involved. Have a good day.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

There's no way I'd press it. Even in a MAD situation, nukes just cause to much collateral damage. I think it's unjust to punish a nation's innocent civilians simply for revenge against the decisions of their leaders.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I think there is an entity that controls the button.

I (as a Christian) call that entity "God".

To place "God's" responsibility of controlling the button in the hands of mere "man" elevates man's authority and responsibility far beyond what we're capable of handling.

Then again, that may have been the point of your thread to begin with.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't know, man. I believe everyone is in control of their own destiny. It's just that there's a lot of hurdles and forces against you. But you're still in control. How would you explain someone coming to America on a boat with $50 dollars and a piano, then becoming very successful? Many people crawl out of the bucket by their on volition. Many other people remain in the bucket and blame the bucket holder for their inability to crawl out.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Agreed. I say the "illusion" to simply satisfy those who feel that there is an underlying element that governs our lives.

I think, personally, that we determine our own fates through our actions/inactions.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yep what i see is that the majority of GOD'S power here on earth is drawn from nature. I have found that keeeping us away from that power is an act that is played out everyday in our own lives. Many of the questions that seem to arise when one questions what has been done in the past such as whole groups being wiped out and most of the things we find that stand out in the old testament can be attributed to keeping the world safe from spiritual powers that can steer some toward finding the button so to speak. If one takes this view then it explains the need for the control we see playing out in our lives such as chain stores that sell a certain list of products and so on until we get to a point where some items are out of our reach. It is easier to control one corporation than a million mom and pop shops. When looking at religions that go against christianity they all have a desire to be one with nature in common and that can lead to the button. The only hope of ever living free again if what i say has merit is to live how we live now or simply cull the population. At least that is what i see unless we figure out how to cut the ties to the spirits that want to end it all. At the end of the day our existance has to be controlled.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Getting out of that bucket really depends on your make up. If i fill a bucket with water then eventually it will evaporate but if i fill it with clay then it will remain. Point being that some have a green light to rise and some have a red light forbidding them in this life.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can agree with that.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There's some truth in that, I can agree with ya.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join