It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Vaccines only works on Caucausians?? Proof of Something Nefarious? (CDC says Fake News)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

girl, I hope so, see Char-Lee link and post above, CDC denies it

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The recent vaccine trials were only at the stage of testing whether the vaccine was safe -not if it was effective, or whom it would be effective on.

As other posters have already said for various reason this sounds like a load of poo!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: worldwatcher

What I find disturbing about all this is that this summer there was a show last ship about a global pandemic and low and behold Ebola has surfaced as a possible pandemic.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

We know that CDC, the government and all those involved in such a terrible way of population control will deny anything, but If my mind doesn't fail me, it was rumors of bioengineering vaccines to target certain ethnic groups of people, also reverse targeting, diseases to target certain ethnic group of people, I know it was nothing but a conspiracy, but the way we have seen how thing works this days I would not put it in the back of my mind.

Nefarious, yes, impossible no.

The only way to find out is if a vaccine is use for the Africa epidemic would not work in the population and deniability happen, using the excuse of been just a testing vaccine that is not working.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: worldwatcher
a reply to: Char-Lee
thanks Char- Lee

I really hope it's a hoax!!!!!! Because the implications of not being a hoax is frightening!!!!!!!

Yes me too, been reading and searching it does seem to be a hoax as far as the CDC being a source.

there are several different treatments being studied also.The trials have just started and some have not started yet

The early human tests are being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Md. The initial trial includes 20 adults, who received the vaccine in differing doses. Some results will likely come by year's end.

www.npr.org...

www.cdc.gov...

Are there other companies developing experimental treatments or vaccines?
Two other companies, Tekmira and Biocryst Pharmaceuticals, receive funding from the Department of Defense's Defense Threat Reduction Agency and have therapeutic candidates for Ebola in early development. The Department of Defense is working with a company called Newlink to develop an Ebola vaccine candidate. BioCryst, with NIH support, is working to develop an antiviral drug to treat Ebola virus that is expected to begin Phase 1 testing later this year.

Phase I testing. How does that work? Please don't tell me that they give the vaccine to a black and a white person, then expose them to Ebola(???!!!) That would be ludicrous.

Started thread to handle this tangent topic: (maybe later they will say: ) We have the vaccine. Now we want to start testing it., at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/9/2014 by MarkJS because: added note / link for new thread created

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Melanin?

Here's what one needs to looked at-
CCR5-delta 32

ologists at the University of Liverpool have discovered how the plagues of the Middle Ages have made around 10% of Europeans resistant to HIV.

Scientists have known for some time that these individuals carry a genetic mutation (known as CCR5-delta 32) that prevents the virus from entering the cells of the immune system but have been unable to account for the high levels of the gene in Scandinavia and relatively low levels in areas bordering the Mediterranean.Source

Are you IMMUNE to EBOLA or AIDS? You might be.
September 23rd, 2014

You could be … About 10% of white people are Immune to AIDS C-C chemokine receptor type 5, also known as CCR5 or CD195, is a protein on the surface of white blood cells that is involved in the immune system as it acts as a receptor for chemokines. This is the process by which T cells are attracted to specific tissue and organ targets. Many forms of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, initially use CCR5 to enter and infect host cells. A few individuals carry a mutation known as CCR5-Δ32 in the CCR5 gene, protecting them against these strains of HIV.

Source

Continued, the source claims scientists now believe that the Black Plague, may be the same as Ebola.

edit on 14-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Not to sure I buy this one.
The genes of all the races are nearly identical.

Yes and can anyone demonstrate another drug that is said to performs exclusive to race?
edit on 14-10-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I dunno about this. Sort of following this connection in another thread of mine about connections.

Ebola survivor Dr. Kent Brantly has again donated blood to help treat someone fighting the virus — this time a nurse who is the first person to contract the disease within the United States, a spokesman for Samaritan’s Purse told NBC News Monday. Brantly, who still works for the aid group, traveled to Dallas on Sunday to make the donation for Nina Pham, a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital who helped to treat a Liberian man who died there last week, said Jeremy Blume, a spokesperson for Samaritan's Purse. [Source]

Guess Pham is the same blood type. Duncan was not. So now the third time donating for Brantly. Odd in itself, though Brantly originally allegedly got a transfusion from a child in Africa who "recovered."

Spanish priests, Asian nurse...whatever.
edit on 10/14/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

From www.evawaseerst.be...

Doctor Eric Pianka, quite an authority in his field, in the year 2006 about Ebola (Ebola we have not mentioned here because after the statements about aids we were already knocked down).

www.evolutionnews.org...

Correction: After I posted I saw that dr Pianka was already on ATS - sorry. But there are others who said the same (read the site above).

And read also something about Pianka. He's more than you might think en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-10-2014 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If this is true then the moral implications are numerous to say the least. Then again we tailor our technology to specific needs. I smell population management at play guess eugenics is rearing its ugly head again.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I thought this topic went away the day it was started? The source article from nigerianwatch.com got it's information from a faux news website. Completely fake. They were trying to be The Onion but failed.

thenewsnerd...

This thread needs to be moved into the HOAX or LOL forum.
edit on am142014102014Tuesday by adomol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join