It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran denial letter for moving to Colorado....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: onequestion

In this case, I'm a old coot, and you're a young fart...but we both have experience in this matter and even if it is a scam, we can help educate others as to how the system works...or not in many cases.

I lol'd at this one.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryhami
a reply to: TDawgRex

FAT BUCKS was meant to be sarcastic , because I don't know what the # he is talking about.
we started this to find out what wrong with me. and get back what was ours.

I guess I have to be cold hearted. He gave voluntarily when he signed the dotted line. Just as I did. Yes, we all expected to be taken care of if injured.

You are taking the right steps by contacting your Reps and the Media if they haven't done anything. But I will tell you that you are walking on shaky ground. No one likes to be called out in the press. I almost guarantee you that they will retaliate. I know that many within my old command did and I didn't even go to the press. Though I did contact each and every Senator and Representative in my district.

Turned out that the one I didn't vote for had the most efficient staff. But he and his staff squared me away nonetheless. It took two and a half years to do so.

You have a long. muddy and hard road to slog. But my advice is to never give up.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thanks Battle,
Trust me when I have enough proof of malpractice, lies , and conspiracy and have put it in the right hands.
also it's so viral it the come at me it will not look good.

There is nothing I can say to you about the dotted line.
I knew the risk of Combat, not the risk of trial coctails given in pill and shot form, and a whole lot of random # like that, that had nothing to do with War .just remember. you are your own safety officer

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ok I think thats it. someone ask but i cant dnif about deployments
2003-2004 mosul
2005-2006 triangle of death
2007-2009 Baghdad
2010 kandahar

probly will reven get back on here

my facebook is in IG bio
instagram.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryhami

Good luck...and let us know how it goes.

But I have to hit the floor now. (The only place I can get a good nights rest...those with bad backs know what I'm talkin' 'bout.
)

If ya need any advice, I'm always here.

And as I've said before, look up your DAV Rep and County/State VSO. They may be able to help you.

Good night and good luck!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Despicable!

I'm going to go to the recruiters office right now and enlist! /sarcasm.

So when I come back all useless to anyone, I can get what my dues afforded me.

"you'll shoot y'er eye out kid".

To come back with a title of 'hero' yet treated like a zero.
Why fight for resources that will never benefit you?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
thiswas left as a comment on my face book. this is the best way to discribe whats going on

OK, I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in. I was first made aware of your situation with the posting of your wifes video of you. It really didn't address marijuana except in a vague way. Unless you realize that CO is now a legal marijuana state you may not even make the connection. In a way, this is good. The fact is, the VA has reassessed you when they shouldn't have. For what reason did they do this? There seems to be NO reason. This is your case! If the answer is simply because you now live in a marijuana state, then that is ridiculous. If it is because you are not on the VA prescribed medication, then THAT is ridiculous because one would think that your medical problems would be worse without DR prescribed medicine. THEREFORE, the only possible answer is because you are seeking medication that they do not agree with. Since it is legal in the state that you live and you aren't asking the VA to supply you with it, WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM? I suffer from chronic neck and back pain and am prescribed, BY THE VA, morphine and oxycodone 3 times daily. It still doesn't help. Obviously they don't have all the answers. Kudos to you and your wife for finding a better answer for YOU, instead of what the VA thinks is best for THEM.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Do you have an advocate? I use the VFW but, there are many more. That would be a place to look for help. If this is in fact legit.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Forgive me for being rude but I'm just not buying it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The VA reasses EVERYONE thats on 100% for IU (individual unemployability) which seems to be the case here, since the guy claims in his video description. This is done on a yearly basis.

He has a service connection of 100% for PTSD but NOT Total and Permanent.

I am rated at 70% service connected, but get paid and get benefits at 100% for IU. I have been reassessed twice now, so its nothing out of the ordinary, they want to see if the condition has changed or improved, so this isnt out of the ordinary.
You can request the VA to change the rating to total and permanent tho.
edit on 9/27/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
That's fine # You!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the whole show is good ,but my wife and I are on at about the 30 min mark

also saturating the media worked , we made contact with who we needed ,now it's just of matter of time before I get proper care. Thanks to those who support and # YOU to those who don't.

I would like to hear your thoughts after listing to interview.

www.warfightermedia.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

listen to the interview I just posted. I think my Wife touched on this point, and it's not the case here.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm listening to the interview, the whole story is not being told. They just dont cut off benefits for just moving.
I'm sorry. I've moved 4-5 times while getting disability and they NEVER stopped my benefits.
So, what are you NOT telling us???

ETA: He CAN obtain a DOD ID card with his level of disability. My son and myself both have our DOD ID card. I get paid at the 100% rate, but not rated 100%

This story is so full of holes you can drive an M1 thru it
edit on 9/28/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It's not what we are not saying. Do you not realize we are asking the same thing as you? and on the dod card , that is if you are 100% total and permant. They don't give that for PTSD which is all they have diagnosed me with. Put it to you like this. It's like hiring someone full time and only giving them 39.5 hours. just shy of bennes...... again we don't know what the #.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

the Holes those are from the VA. ASK us anything we will tell you , and have paperwork to back it up, VA does not , It was prob shredded. If yall keyboard Warriors faggots like conspiracy you will love when all this comes out, now put down your dicks, and xboxes and go live a #ing life. Just don't act like assholes in the real world . you will get your ass beat, because I am sure you are a bunch of Pussies.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

yeah I just looked at your wall. How old are you 9? 12 at the most?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

yeah I just looked at your wall. How old are you 9? 12 at the most?

This is where you lose all credibility. I question your story and you resort to a personal attack. That tells me you are not telling everything and trying to divert attention.
Nice try.

edit on 9/29/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join